• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Well known Lucas Players?

LibertyD

Smash Rookie
So I'm trying to help my friend play Lucas, mostly because he loves how strong all of his smashes are. I sort of want to help contribute to his growth as Lucas and actually find some vids of pro/well known Lucas players. (Idk any, as Lucas isn't very famous as Snake or MK)
I looked around and no luck
Mind naming a few?
Thnx in adv. :)

Dxt XXII

Smash Journeyman
Noraa is also good. Levitas isnt that good, he said it himself. He just knows everything having to do with Lucas. Galeon is the best. I wouldnt put myself in that category, but im decent enough, so ill just put my vids for the heck of it (in my sig).

lil cj

Smash Lord
There are tons of Lucas player vids in "The New & Improved Lucas Video Compendium"
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=188898
Check it out:)
The best Lucas players are APC, Galeon, Seanson, and Levitas
More good players that will soon be great r Noraa, Bubbleman, DXT, Phoenix Alpha, Tyr, Toxi Crow, Demonic Trilogy, Phoenix Alpha, and Lil CJ:)...jus to name a few.

Levitas

the moon
Dxt, it's true that I'm not really good, but my point was also that there really aren't any awesome lucas players right now.

Andrea

Smash Rookie
The best Lucas player are Seanson and Serpit
Glarion is also good in Bushido tournament

pyrimadines

Smash Apprentice
I think I need to start getting some videos up of my AMAZING Lucas and start going to tournaments. Just kidding, I doubt I'm too good, I just like discussing all things Lucas. I can go 50/50 with my friend's DK and another friend's Marth/ROB though (crazy annoying matches and will probably put early gray hairs on my head.)

Irsic

Smash Ace
I'm hoping that I can get to a bunch of tournaments in Ann Arbor this upcoming winter break (Dec. 11th - Jan 11th) and any tournaments this summer in Ann Arbor that I can get too, hopefully. I'd really like to bring more Lucas to tournaments.

Along with that, get hammered with Bowyer and Levitas.

Dxt XXII

Smash Journeyman
There are not much tournies down here, and I cant travel all over florida looking for tournies. Galeon lives here in miami, but I havnt seen him in the last 2 playntrade tournies I went to. My area is all G&W and Marths, lol.

lil cj

Smash Lord
Oh yeah...more great Lucas players r
Zman, Blackbelt, and most definitely Pink Fresh(i couldnt beat his Lucas...lol:))

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
i'm ok at best...
i think? lol
i don't know what a good lucas looks like, so i dont have anything to compare mine with.
online play doesn't show much, but it's rare that i lose. noraa guy tell me when some MD tournies are happening so i can try to go.

Noraa

Smash Lord
Nov 15th in silver springs
check it out in the tourny section, its like eveil twinz 1st tourny

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
That's only one. And if you want to get technical, it's three. And if you want to get really technical, it's not even a word to begin with.

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
Yup. I was so good I beat him with a character that doesn't even exist in that game.
lol.

I'm so good that I got mentioned twice by the same
person.

There are tons of Lucas player vids in "The New & Improved Lucas Video Compendium"
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=188898
Check it out:)
The best Lucas players are APC, Galeon, Seanson, and Levitas
More good players that will soon be great r Noraa, Bubbleman, DXT, Phoenix Alpha, Tyr, Toxi Crow, Demonic Trilogy, Phoenix Alpha, and Lil CJ:)...jus to name a few.
The thread's kinda old but I just had to say it. ;)

Top Bottom