• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Announcement Raffle Closed ... Welcome Center Premium Raffle - The last one (Read 1st Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
NOTICE - Final Raffle
Due to the increasing lack of interest in the raffle, May will be the last month I will be raffling off premium. If interest picks up during the month, I may reconsider. Thank you to all who have participated. Furthermore, I will only be raffling off a one-year subscription for this last month due to the number (or lack thereof) of people entering.

Welcome Center Premium Giveaway

Hello and welcome newcomers to the Smashboards Freemium Raffle!!! Every month we will be raffling off premium account upgrades for three lucky individuals. How exciting!! The Premium raffle for the month of January is now underway.

Every month we will draw three winners. The prizes are as follows....

Prizes

Eligibility

In order to be eligible you must fulfill simple criteria:

1. You must post an introduction thread in the Welcome Center and post your interest in the raffle in this thread.
  2. By the raffle draw date, you must be clear of any infractions. Be on your best behavior!! Check the SWF Terms and Rules to help keep yourself infraction free. A person with an unexpired infraction is automatically disqualified.
  3. You are only eligible during the first month of making your account (i.e. You join July 2015, you are eligible only during July 2015). So make sure to make an Introduction during the first month of joining.
  4. Alternate accounts ARE NOT ELIGIBLE.
  5. You must not already have a Premium account. We will not be "tacking" on Premium time to those people who already upgraded to Premium.
  6. If your name is drawn, you will have two days to respond to my contact before a new winner is chosen.
Still with me? Good. Now go post your introduction and good luck!!! Don't forget to post your interest here. Winners will be announced on the first week of the new month.

smash.png

Entrants

Winners

@ LucarioDude LucarioDude - 1 Year
@ Chrisv321 Chrisv321 - 3 months
@ F Fire Rider - 3 months
@superlucariosunshine - 1 Year
@MasterOfZoroark - 3 months
@ATS Alex - 3 months
@Shantae -- 1 Year
@Spicytitan -- 3 months
@SherrdreamZ -- 3months
@GonzaGears -- 1 year
@Maethia -- 3 months
@Peff -- 3 months
@KaaaaasKop -- 1 year
@Benstartri -- 3 months
@Sherp -- 3 months
@LevinViolin -- 1 Year
@Suzukipot -- 3 months
@eltoroguaco -- 3 months
@piichinu -- 1 Year
@Acker -- 3 months
@TyDye -- 3 months
@Liekand -- 1 year
@DreamFunk -- 3 months
@Xamad -- 3 months
@PeachGirl --1 year
@SilverTheGrumpiest -- 3 months
@DPKdebator -- 3 months
@SecoBeco -- 1 year

Last edited:

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
I joined (and posted an intro) during the last week of June... Am I still eligible for this? If so, I'm in.

HeartGlaceon

Smash Rookie
I don't know if I am eligible or not. Signed up near the end of June, posted intro in July. Am I allowed to be in this? If so, I'd like to be in

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I don't know if I am eligible or not. Signed up near the end of June, posted intro in July. Am I allowed to be in this? If so, I'd like to be in
For this first raffle, I extended it back to June newcomers. So you're good.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
For this first raffle, I extended it back to June newcomers. So you're good.
Cyn would you perhaps be ok instead to do a seperate June raffle on the 15th, then continue July and onward normally from there?

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Cyn would you perhaps be ok instead to do a seperate June raffle on the 15th, then continue July and onward normally from there?
Sure. Sounds good to me.

Edit: well actually it depends on how many entrants we get.

avadonia

Smash Rookie
NNID
jadekatsprite
3DS FC
3368-3804-7955
I posted my introduction earlier today, may I also join?

rrivera992011

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4511-0949-3065
I'm interested to join, but I made my account in May and just posted my Welcome post on July. Can't enter

ShanCold

Smash Rookie
NNID
ShanCold
Did i hear free? Sounds enticing. I'm in; have already posted an intro. Wouldn't mind having some more appeal on my profile while I try to meet people for sm4sh.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

sovereigntea

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0146-9845-1024
Step aside mortals, because I'm going to win!
I'm interested in this. Just joined and posted in the welcome thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom