• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weird Ledge

Soodey

Smash Apprentice

This level is obviously pokemon stadium. But the ledge is completely different than the one in melee. Any ideas? Transforming level confirmed? Am I looking too far into this?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Um... yeah.. I don't know how this "confirms" transformation.

All it tells us is that the ledge is different.

Weed

Smash Lord
I'm hoping that's just how it is to begin with..
Pokemon Stadium would be SO much better without the annoying transformations.

Ryota

Smash Rookie
Weird, look at the bg stairs, they end in "nothing"
o__o;;
Also, there's a "fake ground" next to Kirby feet.
This stage seems to be somehow incomplete...lol

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Ryota... you are the king of observation... lol.

I'm hoping they do fix that... because... geez... I know it's a video game, but you could at least make the stage make sense!

Hong

The Strongest
I don't think he's looking too far into it. To me, it does look like the stage is opening up for something to come out.

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
to me it looks like they havent finished making it, partially due to the fact that the game isnt finished yet -.-
and the only way the original post makes sense is if you are saying that it transformed from melee >_>

Hong

The Strongest
to me it looks like they havent finished making it, partially due to the fact that the game isnt finished yet -.-
and the only way the original post makes sense is if you are saying that it transformed from melee >_>
Considering the game has just over two months left of development time (noting the Japanese release date and mass production), the game is done from start to finish at this point. All of the characters are already in, probably the same for stages as well. At this point they're balancing characters, adding stickers and debugging every nook and cranny. Since that has a fully textured finish it's sure as heck done.

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
the 'to me' implied my opinion and i took for granted others knowing that i have no idea what im talking about ^_^
But in all seriousness, i really know alot less about the process that the games go through than i would like >_>

Farca

Smash Cadet
The ledge just looks like it is two bars supporting the main fighting stage. It definatly doesn't confirm transforming, but it will probably be there.

Top Bottom