• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weird dreams that you have?

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
I get dreams sometimes where I'm in a club getting a lap dance and being throroughly uninterested. Strange.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Is it true that eating bizarre foods before you sleep give you weird dreams?

Also, yeah, I'm with Zero Fox on this one. I wish I had that experience more often. A lot of nightmares and/or weird, uneventful dreams lately.

Omis

my friends were skinny
I once had the most embarrassing dream ever.
The following is IRL
The school band was traveling to a concert and I was sitting next to the girl I liked. Well being the lazy pig I am i fell asleep and soon started to dream. Well in the dream I started having sexy time with the girl that I liked. Well before I knew it IRL I started to try to have sexy time with her even though I was sleeping. She just started to scream because even though I was sleeping I was trying to snog her. I still cant look her in the eye anymore.

strike42

Smash Journeyman
i had a dream that i was a girl and i had sex with some dude. i don't even know why i would dream that. it kind scared me.

Blooqkazoo

Smash Journeyman
I don't think my dreams will stop unless I tell her I like her. Had a crush on her for a year.
I need a life.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I had the most wonderful dream last night. Too bad it's a dream. I hate having a good dream.
Makes me sad afterwards.
The problem is, I have the dream every two weeks or so.
MAKE IT STOP!!!
How can you be complaining about having good dreams often? :dizzy:

at least your having good one's and not nightmares, but yea I do find it dissapointing whenever I 'm having a good dream and when I wake up, it suddendly ends and reality comes into play.

Blooqkazoo

Smash Journeyman
But it's just sad that the dream probably won't come true. Well, you'll never know.

Good point tho. My worst nightmare was that I was a weird ****** and I got shot, then I woke up.

I don't have any problems really, my life is awesome. It's just that it's missing something

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
I play the saxophone.
I had a dream the other day. I went into my Saxophone case, and all of my reeds were ****ed up. It was pretty scary.

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Right after I broke up with my girlfriend, well, she broke up with me, I had this dream.

I was walking alone in the desert. Everything was white except for the sand. Sky, clouds, everything, like what you would expect in a dream. I wore normal clothes, jeans and a t shirt, but carried a bag on my back. As I walked I found a small cave. When I entered I found a glass vile some what buried by sand. I scooped away the sand and looked at the vile. It was gourd shaped, and if my memory serves me right, filled with sand. I decided to keep it, and rubbed it, forcing a spirit out of the jar. It wasn't a genie in any sense, just a cloud of fog more or less, but it offered me one wish, anything. I sat down with my back to the fog and thought of what I could wish for. Money, fame, power, world peace, but after a long while, I decided what I really wanted. Right then without turning around I spoke to myself, "I want Annie to love me again." I turned around, but when I did, everything was gone. I was out in the open again; no cave, no spirit, no fog, just sand, a white sky and a glass gourd-like vile in my hands. I don't remember if I reacted emotionally, I think that at that moment I realized I couldn't get her back and that I would have to just deal with her and I not being together. Afterward I just remember putting the vile in my bag and wandering in the desert.

I woke up pretty distressed that morning.

Anyways, it's all good now. I'm over her
but if she decided to give me another chance it would be nice
;)

Blooqkazoo

Smash Journeyman
Right after I broke up with my girlfriend, well, she broke up with me, I had this dream.

I was walking alone in the desert. Everything was white except for the sand. Sky, clouds, everything, like what you would expect in a dream. I wore normal clothes, jeans and a t shirt, but carried a bag on my back. As I walked I found a small cave. When I entered I found a glass vile some what buried by sand. I scooped away the sand and looked at the vile. It was gourd shaped, and if my memory serves me right, filled with sand. I decided to keep it, and rubbed it, forcing a spirit out of the jar. It wasn't a genie in any sense, just a cloud of fog more or less, but it offered me one wish, anything. I sat down with my back to the fog and thought of what I could wish for. Money, fame, power, world peace, but after a long while, I decided what I really wanted. Right then without turning around I spoke to myself, "I want Annie to love me again." I turned around, but when I did, everything was gone. I was out in the open again; no cave, no spirit, no fog, just sand, a white sky and a glass gourd-like vile in my hands. I don't remember if I reacted emotionally, I think that at that moment I realized I couldn't get her back and that I would have to just deal with her and I not being together. Afterward I just remember putting the vile in my bag and wandering in the desert.

I woke up pretty distressed that morning.

Anyways, it's all good now. I'm over her
but if she decided to give me another chance it would be nice
;)
wow, very detailed. I never broke up with anyone because I'VE NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND!!

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
wow, very detailed. I never broke up with anyone because I'VE NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND!!
Well if it might make you feel better, we dated for about a month and she broke up with me for almost no reason leaving me terribly depressed for around 8 to 10 months
I'm weird! okay?
. So in the words of Dre, b*tches ain't sh*t

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
I have this weird thing, you may think this is odd. When I am trying to "escape" a nightmare, I can feel myself lifting my head from the pillow in the real world, but the second I drop my head, I return to the dream. It pains me to lift my head. Why do good dreams fade away so quickly, but nightmares are like 3 hours long?

M.K

Level 55
I was walking in a totally new school for some reason. I turned into this room. It was a library, but it wasn't a large library. It was, however, extremely tall. There was a random staircase in the middle of the room and I turned to look up it.
One of my friends was standing up at the top of the staircase with this smirk. Apparently he had done something (this is the part that I don't get) and I was surprised that he did it. I started shouting things like "IT WAS YOU!" and "HOW COULD YOU?" and stuff. He started laughing maniaclly and I ran out of the library crying. I saw one of my other friends (And she HATES the guy at the top of the stairs IRL) and I led her to the staircase. She grabbed a really sharp knife off this plate and I grabbed a dull one. She ran up the staircase and stabbed the guy right in the stomach. We started crying in joy that he was dead.
Again, I have NO idea why.

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
But it's just sad that the dream probably won't come true. Well, you'll never know.

Good point tho. My worst nightmare was that I was a weird ****** and I got shot, then I woke up.

I don't have any problems really, my life is awesome. It's just that it's missing something
Yeah you never know until you try. But to be honest it's easier said than done. All my female friends (and some male friends) come to me for relationship advice. Whether they're in one or if they just like someone and need advice on what to do. I always tell them to go for it, because they're never going to know if the other person likes them or not, and they'll regret it. And when they're in a relationship and something goes wrong, I try to tell them what to do to fix it.

Strangely enough, I've never had a girlfriend (no lie, I found out in one year that 12 girls had a crush on me, but I liked only one of them, and I was too scared to ask her out for some reason, even though she liked me). I'm also too scared to ask a girl out in general, so for me to give people advice is pretty hypocritical.

I guess we're all guilty of hypocracy in some point in our lives.

So I'm going to tell you this. Get to know her. Make sure she knows your good points. Figure out a way to ask her out romantically or something, and take a stab at it. You can either sit there for years longer, liking this girl, wondering if she likes you but not knowing for sure. That level of uncertainty is probably what could cause happiness (maybe she likes me?) or sadness (nah she probably doesn't). I know that for me, I went back and forth between those two emotions quite a lot.

Cyndi

Smash Apprentice
Generally, I can tell I'm dreaming the minute I see logic defied--like if I'm dreaming about my house and the carpet is white instead of brown, it turns into a lucid dream. It's when I dream of things like flying or places I've never been that I may not realize I'm dreaming until I wake.

But to list some strange dream experiences:

I seem to recall around seven o'clock in the evening on Christmas in 2004, I'd recently eaten a huge dinner and I felt really weird and tingly while helping with the dishes. It got so bad that I had to take some Pepto and lay down. I thought I was just really tired from Christmas(which is Hell on me because I don't get much sleep). Right after I laid down I felt like something in my stomach snapped and, inexplicably, I felt suddenly better. I went to bed later that night and dreamed about water. Lots and lots of water. I was drowning.

I woke up the next morning to news of the quake and tsunami in Sumatra.

And I remember how Gustav was making landfall really early in the morning in my timezone. I kept dreaming about rain and trees blowing against a bleary gray sky. I never felt wind or water, like I was watching through glass, but I smelled it. Smoke and wet earth. So weird!

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
Generally, I can tell I'm dreaming the minute I see logic defied--like if I'm dreaming about my house and the carpet is white instead of brown, it turns into a lucid dream. It's when I dream of things like flying or places I've never been that I may not realize I'm dreaming until I wake.

But to list some strange dream experiences:

I seem to recall around seven o'clock in the evening on Christmas in 2004, I'd recently eaten a huge dinner and I felt really weird and tingly while helping with the dishes. It got so bad that I had to take some Pepto and lay down. I thought I was just really tired from Christmas(which is Hell on me because I don't get much sleep). Right after I laid down I felt like something in my stomach snapped and, inexplicably, I felt suddenly better. I went to bed later that night and dreamed about water. Lots and lots of water. I was drowning.

I woke up the next morning to news of the quake and tsunami in Sumatra.

And I remember how Gustav was making landfall really early in the morning in my timezone. I kept dreaming about rain and trees blowing against a bleary gray sky. I never felt wind or water, like I was watching through glass, but I smelled it. Smoke and wet earth. So weird!
Hmmm, most of the time I can't tell if I'm dreaming or not. There was at least one time however, where I knew I was in a dream world, and I remember trying really hard while dreaming to escape the dreamworld, looking for an exit, trying to wake myself up, etc.

It was kind of creepy.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Had a bad dream...

an interesting part in it though that was seemingly unrelated to the actual "Story" in the dream was when I was attached by a police K-9 unit when searching for a crazed Matt Damon...

Rest of the dream was almost a nightmare...not a scary nightmare, just very unpleasant

DarkVision

Smash Journeyman
Had a bad dream...

an interesting part in it though that was seemingly unrelated to the actual "Story" in the dream was when I was attached by a police K-9 unit when searching for a crazed Matt Damon...

Rest of the dream was almost a nightmare...not a scary nightmare, just very unpleasant
You think the rest of that dream was realistic, but you are too much of a coward to actually figure out if that's what would really happen...You barely try at anything and need to force yourself into something if you really think it's worth it. Yeah, you waited a long friggin' time and you are confused...so what, you're just slow to the punch. You got the now!

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
Negi on a different forum said:
Okay. The nightmare that disturbs me to this date...

When I was four, I had this dream like everything was a cartoon. The outlines of cartoons anyway. So I'm in the random hallway... everything is white. There were two doors. I was deciding which one I should go in. Then I hear this really scary voice out of nowhere saying "Open it. Open it. Open the door. Do it. Do it. Save me... Negi. Please. Help me." At this point I'm terrified. I was so scared... I didn't know what to do. But what IS there to do... but to go through one of the doors? I was scared of what was awaiting me on the other side. I open one of the doors at random. Everything was colorful... that is... one color. Red. I see... I see lava. And... blood. And my parents. In there, crying for me. "Help... help... help..." At that point I woke up crying for the rest of the day. All I could say to my mom is "I had a bad dream." I didn't want to tell her ABOUT it obviously. I didn't have it in me at the age of four to tell her... the dream haunts and disturbs me today. It's one of the most memorable, haunting, and disturbing dreams I have ever had... D:
Now everyone feel bad for me plz. xD

FangzV said:
Yeah, it's a very nice dream to read 20 minutes before you go to bed.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
I kept having this crazy dream since August 2005. I joined this wacky forum called 'Smashboards' or something, I don't remember. And every time I have that dream, I keep waking up in a cold sweat cause it's nightmarish.

What does it mean????

Now seriously, last week I dreamed that I was large puddle of my semen was right in front me. And I was I was a public place. O_o

When I was four, I once hid under my bed from a panther only to find myself next to Bowser in his cartoon appearance under there with me. o_O

toon_marth

Smash Ace
I had a dream that I was standing in snow but it all melted really quickly, then the melted water turned black and started rising and I drowned. And a few nights ago I dreamed there were a million helicopters surrounding my house yelling at me to log onto facebook! Then I pull out my cell phone and call one of my friends and he tells me to meet him at taco bell with five dollars... thats all I can remember.

Dolente

Smash Cadet
This thread is a psychoanalytic crisis waiting to happen. If Freud read this thread, he would have a field day, especially with the "puddle of semen" post.

smallwolf24

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0834-2422-8954
a buncha of me's just sitting in a bench and discussing the bad things with did while drinking milk

K

koka

Lol. I don't know...

I'm not a violent guy or anything. Actually a lot of girls think I'm a really nice and sensitive guy to be quite honest.

Plus I absolutely adore puppies and other cute animals.
So basically, you're single.
Kidding =P

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
i had a dream all my friends we're flowers...like their face was where the center of the flower was

seriously. i was freaking out.

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
I was in the sky and I was falling. I fell until I hit I hit the ground, but felt no pain. I jumped on the ground and bounced back up to the sky to an inflatable bounce structure. I broke through and started to fall again, but then I woke up.
Pretty strange to me...

SmashAura4

Smash Apprentice
I had a dream that I stepped off the roof of a building and fell to the ground headfirst. Luckily, I woke up before I hit the ground. It's kinda scary because I've seen the building downtown. I wonder what that means?

~rh

Smash Lord
I had a dream last night that I feel from a building and I landed in a giant bottle of Dr. Pepper.

I think it's because I've been on the boards a lot lately.

theboot1742

Smash Rookie
A few years ago, I had a dream that I meet up with this girl that I hadn't seen in for 4 or 5 years (we went to church together). The only thing that I remember about that dream was that I was holding a door open, and a bunch of random people walked through, and she walked through too but didn't even glance at me... it was the bad kind like she wanted nothing to do with me. A little more the a year later, I saw the girl in my college freshman orientation, and she was in my group. I didn't even know that she was going to the same school as me. Well, as luck would have it, I was holding a door open, and and bunch of people went through. Of course she did to, but she never even glanced at me and it was the bad kind. It freaked me out so much.

samai

Smash Apprentice
I had a dream where my bike had a kickstand shaped like an L and the bottom part was like a foot long and when I woke up I ran outside because I thought it actually did.

Then another time I had a dream where I was an owl in a forest and all of the animals were moving behind this door but one night I saw a hand that was pitch black with claws reach out from behind the door. The next morning my friend who was an alligator was going to go behind the door and I told him not to, then I woke up.

Then I had a dream where I was in space with a chair that could move its arm rests up and down and I had to eat peanuts to walk around and then I was in my house and I still had to eat peanuts then my chair got stolen by team magma from Pokemon and they had spears and just as I FOUND MY CHAIR i WOKE UP (sorry I hit caps lock accidentally)

marthmaster59

Smash Journeyman
i still remember from when i was like 4
i was in a junkyard with a gang of random kids with batman chasing us around with a knife

Darkslash

Smash Master
I some times dream i'm a GF Marine from Metroid. It starts off and Im in a drop ship. It lands and i'm on the Pirate Homeworld. Then Pirates start shooting and a storm of energy weapons come towards me. So i duck for cover and explosions from grenades are flying all over the place. I then call for a airstrike and then enter the enemy stronghold. The Last thing is that i'm brawling with a trooper. He charges at me and i prepare to melee me and then it ends.

Top Bottom