• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly Toon Link Interview Thread! Currently Interviewing: Shadow1pj!

Ic0slay3r

Smash Apprentice
I could do it if I get a nice crowd cheering me on behind me. Seriously, I just need to concentrate better when I play him, either that, or just be in a good mood. - Twink

lol I'm gonna make sure to get a good crowd for you this tourney. Also I think he is very bad with this MU, if I was able to leave him in his last stock in every game we played, and even spiked him in one of the matches I'm pretty sure you can beat him. This was 2 tourneys ago.

I could do it if I get a nice crowd cheering me on behind me. Seriously, I just need to concentrate better when I play him, either that, or just be in a good mood. - Twink

lol I'm gonna make sure to get a good crowd for you this tourney. Also I think he is very bad with this MU, if I was able to leave him in his last stock in every game we played, and even spiked him in one of the matches I'm pretty sure you can beat him. This was 2 tourneys ago.
With Metaknight? I don't even remember fighting your MK with TL. I know you spiked my Kirby though, so maybe it was that.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I love playing guitar/bass
+rep

Anyone who plays guitar is epic.

Oh, and

Favorite song?
Favorite movie?
Favorite book?
If you had 1 hour left to live, what would you do?

What do you see here?

Hyro

Smash Lord
ganons face from AoL

or alttp or something

oh im not a twinker

Rekros

Smash Cadet
Twink-
Why am I so broken?
Why can't I ever have a 1 vs 1 with S@nt and why does he keep avoiding me?

Rekros

Smash Cadet
I dont avoid you...you're just never in my bracket. While rated is ALWAYS in my bracket.
Lol yes you do, last tourney you played frienlies with Ic0 and I was watching the fight and when you guys finished you were like gotta go bye and I was like D:, but don't worry I'll get you this Sunday XD.

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
Lol yes you do, last tourney you played frienlies with Ic0 and I was watching the fight and when you guys finished you were like gotta go bye and I was like D:, but don't worry I'll get you this Sunday XD.
Im probably not going tomorrow. Just saying >_>. And yes, we HAD to go, its ur fault for not looking for me and asking me for a friendly before.

Ic0slay3r

Smash Apprentice
GD thread again :D

Rekros, you need to ask S@nt like 10-15 times to play with you like I did in the last two tournaments, then when he gets tired of you hearing you, he will accept ^.^

I think Kewky is going why can't you ask him for ride?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
favorite color?
Favorite TV show?
Do you have a phobia?
What about a hobby?
Favorite song?
Favorite Band?
Favorite book?

What do you see here?
Do I annoy you?
Are you annoyed by these questions?

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Dear Kingtoon,

How do you feel about your match against Anti yesterday at VC8?
What do you think of the MK match up?
Do you think MK looks cool?
What's your favorite kind of food?
Why did you pick TL & Kirby?
How do you feel about King Kong's Bowser?

Top Bottom