• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly Nintendo Corner - Bayonetta 2

Will you be buying Bayonetta 2?

• Yes!

Votes: 101 58.0%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 37 21.3%
  • Probably not.

Votes: 36 20.7%

• Total voters

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Definitely buying this as soon as possible. I just replayed the original recently, and it was even better than I remember it to be. Plus, Bayonetta 2 was one of the big factors in my purchase of a Wii U (aside from Smash Bros. and Mario 3D World).

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
Excuse me as I leech the hundreds of dead cells that just suddenly appeared from my brain...
lol, I'm sorry but it DOES! It almost looks like there is poop coming out too... very stupid looking image if you ask me... although should I buy this game I'd love to use that costume... so long as Link Bayonetta isn't always in squatting position.

WIZRD.Pro

Smash Apprentice
I'm only just finished level 3 in the original and I already feel as though I got my money's worth! Considering it's 2 full length games for $60, this has to be the best deal in gaming since Minecraft's "pay $30 once for every update, mods, texture packs etc"

Top Bottom