• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly Character Discussion: ROB the motha****in Robot

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
Congrats on beating the MK
Un-congrats on losing to a sonic after all the matchup practice you've had :p

Still, I envy you for having gone in the first place. 5th of 33 is really good for a first time and it's always good to represent ROB

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
That Sonic was a beast. There was 3 there, and I was so used to Cameron's mindgames. ithrowthings didn't really use mindgames, he just had a solid Sonic.

/johns

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Sudai can you unsticky this? It's such a pointless thread and I'm tired of looking at it :p

Sudai

Stuff here
Yes it does. If a topic is stickied, it will be seen by more people and therefore garner more attention than it would had it not been stickied.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
Isn't that a good thing? You can't just have a thread that's practically dead. You need to keep it alive. Or at least a thread like this.

Sudai

Stuff here
The problem with this thread is people post off topic a lot, ask questions here that should be asked else where, and take the OP info as accurate. It's severely outdated.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
If this thread dies, then where can the ROB players talk about the general stuff about ROB? We need a turf.

Top Bottom