• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Week 10: Smash Short Submissions Thread - DEADLINE: 11/22/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miley

Smash Cadet
Link: https://youtu.be/nS8ZvjpNZ2w (it's uploaded in 60fps if you use Chrome; not supported by firefox atm)
Plays start: 0:42 and 2:00
Plays end: 0:52 and 2:15
Tag: Cream Soda
Region: Tampa

I guess what makes it decent is that I was playing like complete crap. Missing moves by a cm, and running into things I shouldn't have been hit by; and got him w/ the same edgeguard twice. 1st after being behind; and after he nearly made a comeback, got him w/ it again

Croi

Smash Lord
Last edited:

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I think the material would be a lot better if the clips allowed to be considered for top 5 were not from FG, i mean most of the players in there are new people who barely have a good grasp of the game and fall for everything. Anyone can look like a god playing someone who is not very good, I don't know it might just be me but it bugs me sometimes lol to see all these people who fall for everything missing every tech and seeing the comboer having like no percent completely destroying the other but oh well I'm done with my rant lol also good stuff on the videos Omni.
I try not to include material where the enemy is geting hit by everything. Trust me. Sometimes I see some really cool setups, but if their opponent is just taking the hits I don't let it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom