• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Webb City/Joplin Missouri

Actout

Smash Rookie
I'm asking again to find some players of sm4sh or melee in these areas. I want to find more players and play more people. If you're in those areas or less than an hour away. Please, let me know. I'd gladly come to you for a match. :).

Nicmckael

Smash Rookie
I live in Springfield, I'd love to play sometime. Being a bit away I wouldn't be able to do all the time but I just love playing smash!

RumWizard

Smash Rookie
Hey man I'm in the Joplin area. If you're interested it would be great to play sometime. It's hard finding people around here that play melee, or competitive Sm4sh for that matter. Always looking for any competition!

Cheddar

Smash Rookie
Heck yeah. I live in the Neosho area, but travel to Joplin daily. Closest competitive people I play with are in Bentonville, so I would love to do some more stuff that involves not traveling as much

dantheman8749

Smash Rookie
Hey, if any of you would like to play sometime we can try to coordinate. I pretty much just play melee. Shoot me a text if any of you are interested at 6362368575. My names Daniel, and I live in Joplin.

RumWizard

Smash Rookie
Yeah let's get something started. I've been having to go to Springfield to find the nearest competition and tournaments. It would be nice to not have to drive so far.

Last edited:

Citan005

Smash Rookie
N E Springfield here, my 13 year old son and I play regularly and would like to check out the smash communities around the area.

Evan L Cherryholmes

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nove
I'm in Joplin, so please come play me if you're interested. My name's Evan, and my number is 417-825-1253. I regularly go to Springfield and would like to play more people closer to home. I mainly play Smash 4. I do have a pretty nice set up to play on.

Last edited:
Top Bottom