• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Want Captain Falcon And Ganondorf! Post And Help Make A Petition!

cpt.falconpwns

Smash Rookie
yeah thats right people you know we all want captain falcon and ganondorf in brawl. im starting a petition and after we get 100 people im gonna email it to nintendo and see if they respond
1.cpt.falconpwns

geemann2236

Smash Journeyman
Falcon is a duh, he's gonna be in it whether or not you make this post. Ganon is most likely gonna be in the game because he's total whoop@$$, and he is one of the fan favorites. Go Ganon.

Metalknux

Smash Ace
These characters will be in, petition or not. And if they weren't, they're too far into making the game to add two more characters.

JPW

Smash Ace
why are people doubting Falcon and Gannondorf?

This is just stupid.

I'd be mortified if either were cut.

Especially when Ice Climbers and Lucas made it.

And even Samurai Goroh as an assist.

Oh what Falcon doesn't deserve to be in Smash Bros. yet Ice Climbers do, What have Ice Climbers done lately? And what about Lucas. His game has never been released in PAL regions.

I don't hate IC i'm just making a point. If Ice Climbers and Lucas made the cut, then surely Falcon and Gannondorf would of had to.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Ok....

1. You don't need a petition, they're going to be in brawl anyway.
2. Nintendo don't listen to petitions
3. and even if they did it's most likly too late to add characters now.

cpt.falconpwns

Smash Rookie
Ok....

1. You don't need a petition, they're going to be in brawl anyway.
2. Nintendo don't listen to petitions
3. and even if they did it's most likly too late to add characters now.
oooooohhhhhhh you dont know how i can get. trust me, if i send an email to nintendo asking if ganon and falcon are going to be in the game and they say they are puting them in then i will be happy. but i will demand that they put the char on smash dojo so we can see what they will look like and what moves they have

EPX2

Smash Ace
Why make a petition requesting the inclusion of two characters that are obviously returning?

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
oooooohhhhhhh you dont know how i can get. trust me, if i send an email to nintendo asking if ganon and falcon are going to be in the game and they say they are puting them in then i will be happy. but i will demand that they put the char on smash dojo so we can see what they will look like and what moves they have
Annnd they are going to laugh at you and delete the email.

They don't care about some kid whining about how he wants to see Captain Falcon and Ganondorf. It's a waste of time.

AsILayDying

Smash Apprentice
dude, if you send an email petition they might hate you so much that they wont include them and then im gonna kill you...
seriously like.. ganondorf and falcon r my mains and well, sheik too lol
theyre in! lol

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This is hilarious...

...and wasn't Captain Falcon Sakurai's favorite fighter in Smash? So, why wouldn't he include him?

and Ganondorf of course was at least confirmed that Sakurai got the designs for his character...

Kentalish

Smash Lord
THESE THING DONT WORK OMG

they already have the full character roster out DONT YOU GET IT hes had it in his head for like 1 year now and hes not going to change it the 4 extra months is to make the game not suck like the PS3

Top Bottom