• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Livin Biweeklies RESULTS 11/2/13

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
Thanks for all the stacked players that games to this. The results;

1: Hax
2: Swiftbass
3: G$
4: Mafia
5: The Moon
5: T.webb
7: Sol
7: Reno

Bracket Image;

Pools

(Hax beat Phish-it 2-0)

Doubles Bracket

http://challonge.com/9gmkphg9
Shoutouts later!

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
We are also scheduling the next one either November 23 or November 30th, which one is better for you guys? Let me know it the next week :)

Senortesta

Smash Apprentice
November 30th is probably better for me but idk if I can even go.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Didn't The Moon lose to Sol, I thought Sol lost to Irish Mafia afterwards.

This tournament was way too stacked,I lost a whole bunch of sets and a whole lot more games, but I had some hilarious moments and this was a fun well farewell.

Also, took a game off of hax, did not off of ryobeat: Ryobeat is better than hax

Statistics:
People who got misfired: 6 separate

Misfires throughout the day: above 30, SIX in 1 game, 4 in another, 2 in another, almost all on Dream Land

Down B spiked: 10, you know who it was who got the majority :troll:

Shoutouts:
Ryobeat: GGs in pools, fun peach, you were the first person I played there in friendlies, fun Fox also, tough luck being in the same pool as the guys who got 3rd/1st.

DJ Nintendo: GJ in teams

Drowned in pools
Phish-It: GGz, sorry if the games seemed a bit weird, the previous sets took a toll. Did not exactly want to play but I got more into it as the game went on. Fun Peach though I would have preferred one of your mains as quite simply I hate the matchup even though I know it is supposed to be OK for Luig. Tough luck being in the same pool as the guys who got 3rd/1st.

G$: GGs, fun matches, thought you would get 2nd, your falco played amazing in the games we played, never had a chance. gj in teams

KPower: GGs, practice more and more. This community is a lot of fun

Tope: Played you in a bunch of teams friendlies, I think your Fox got spiked by my Ganon as well. (or was it Swift?)

Iplayfalcon: Fun frendlies............ :troll: Ganon's down B is broken :troll:

Jsex: Played you with Zang in teams and I think 2 friendlies. Fun fox, very solid, knows how to edgeguard Luigi wayyy too well. Yoshi eggs are too good in teams.

CaptainSmuckers: Fun falcon, crushed us in teams:

DWD: Was fun teaming with you, work on your Marth Spacing, you get punished a lot. Also, yoshi eggs are way too good.

Zanguzen: Fun teams matches, good to see you back in the communtiy so often after seeing you pretty often back in the TSA days. Yoshi eggs are too good in teams.

Vino: Hai, we barely talked, nothing much to say as I don't think we played once

Sir Rocko: Hello, don't think we played:
-----------------------------
End of Pool Line:
-----------------------------
The Beyond Stacked Bracket shoutouts:

1: Hax: Hello, my name is Abate :troll:

2: Swiftbass: Fun teams matches with Tope, gj getting 2nd.

4: Mafia: GJ, fun peach to watch as always

5: The Moon: The Mooooon, hello as usual, you space way too well vs. me, you are probably my worst opponent to face as you adapt way quicker than anyone I have played outside of maybe M2K.

5: T.webb: GJ, interesting match between you and Reno.

7: Sol: Marth main, if I remember right didn't you win vs. The Moon?

7: Reno: Dat Faux, GJ in teams, nice to see you as usual, gj in teams

Oh yeah, shoutouts to the Filipino food a block down that had incredible fried lechon.

Zanguzen

Smash Lord
Great tournament with so many good players. I'll just do some quick shout-outs this time. : P

Ryobeat: Thanks a lot for hosting this, man. We really ought to play more next time.

Jsex: I hate how your Falco can combo better than mine haha. Good teaming with you as always.

Swift: The comeback king. It's always great seeing someone come from the bottom of losers to make it to GF. Well done, sir, and good games in pools.

Sol: Awesome style lol - you get the job done however it takes. Great playing you and I'm happy to see you avenge that apparent 5-stocking I gave you years ago. : P

To everyone else, it's always good seeing you and talking with you. Hope to play more friendlies next time, and I'll probably see you all in a couple of weeks for ROM.

Captain Smuckers

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, I just noticed I'm missing my memory card. I'm guessing someone put it into a different cube and forgot to put it back <_<. Anyway I believe it is a gray memory card that is colored in with a black pen. Please message me if you have it

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
My shoutouts!

Pool 1

1:The Moon: Great talking to you as always. And get higher than 5th son! You know you can ;)
2: T.webb: Thanks for teaming with me, we need better teamwork though, and good stuff in bracket.
3: Jsex: Kaiba, your cards need a little more work before duelist kingdom LOL, good **** though, at ROM, you and me Top 20.
4: Tope Good to see you dude!
5: Iplayfalcon: Juliennnn<3333333333333333

Pool 2

1:Reno: Thanks for coming out!
2: Mafia: Nice 4th place, I know you can do better though. Good talking to you and thanks for all the advice.
3: Captain Smuckers: BEAT PEOPLE, YOU KNOW YOU CAN COME ON.
4: DWD: Didn't really talk.
5: MPK: Thanks for helping me out!

Pool 3

1: Hax: OR BUST. Your fox got AMAZING out of nowhere, I'll play you next time and give you a better match!
2: G$: Good games, I feel like I'm figuring stuff out, watch out ;)
3: Ryobeat: FINALLY, A GOOD TOURNAMENT YOU PERFORMED IT.
4: Phish-it: Good games dude, Ganon scared the **** out of me LOL.
5: Koro: NAIR>STITCH?!?!?!?! NO.
6: Kpower: YES, you live in my town! We gotta start practicing soon!

Pool 4:

1: Swiftbass: Great talking to you, thanks for helping me run it. AND NICE comeback through losers.
2: Sol: Nice stuff in bracket/pools! I hope you come out to more tournaments.
3: Zang: Good talking to you as always, and next tournament you got this~
4: Vino: Nice marth dude! We'll practice the matchup again next time
5: Sir Rocko: Sorry you didnt feel good about your play, but wait until ROM!

Top Bottom