• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Ain't Ann Arbor Brawl Series

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
i think these WAA guys should play me (wifi of course) because i only got to play against JKBUK in 2 friendly matches at rofas, and im pretty sure he was sandbagging

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
;)

i might have been. idk. i know i was playing someone REALLY good and i had to go all out, but otherwise yeah i was kinda playing around.

if you kept me at g&w you were good tho.

i'm always up for playing around online tho, 0946-1895-8972. JCav thinks i'm great online, but lately i havent been so sure.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
lol the reason i figured you were sandbagging is cause you kept dairing into my grenades while i was shielding

also because 2nd match was GW dittos and i won and i was like wtf?

anyways hit me up on AIM if you guys wanna play

<------

Brutos

Smash Apprentice
Well... you could try to play me with my pathetic DSL. Expect me to sandbag really bad because online matches are not my forte. lemme look up my fc. I dont even memorize it.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
my account, if he ever fricken' uploads them...

JCav, i think from on now i'm staying at your house for a bit after tournies and i'll upload them myself.

he works all week, so he can't even get around to em til like 5.

Everyone yell at JCav, he gives into peer pressure.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Do you guys waNT doubles? if so i think the venue fee would have to be 5$ and we'd have to talk to the owner.

Brutos

Smash Apprentice
I have no team chemistry when it comes to doubles =). Idc if were actually doing it I'm willing to try.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
yeah cause thats the only way youd actually win lol

:colorful:
lol owned.

lain, i promise i wont be nervous cause of IC mindgames, and i'll play how i was in friendlies exept for the sandbagging blowing on your face. I do better out of tourney cause or nerves. i'll get over it soon and **** everyone EVEN ANTHER!!!!!!!:embarrass

RoboticSithDrone

Smash Apprentice
Considering that WAAA hasn't gotten enough people to make it doubles, singles it shall stay.

Now, if people would SHOW UP MORE OFTEN, why, doubles would become a more distinct possibility somewhere down the line.

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
when school starts ill be telling my work to cut my down to two days a week, hence greatly increasing the chances of me being able to come.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
hey, next time this goes on, does anyone mind if i hog the tv in the corner for a little while? i really need to record some vids of myself playing... but i've been lazy and haven't gotten around to it at ALL. I just wanna play everyone once or twice who's willing to (even if you will kick my ***) just so i can get some vids of myself =]

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
DO IT. now. idc where...

yeah i do. i can't go unless its inbetween now and sunday... unless its two weekends from now, i'm busy saturday and sundays the tourney

and i didn't steal it, i asked =\

Top Bottom