• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WCSL Shoutouts

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
yeah. i might quit meleez soon. but i'll give it a good effort first and see what happens.
i'll probably still follow smash here and there cuz it's too entertaining watching who beats who in the finals and what not

Shroomed

Smash Master
yeah. i might quit meleez soon. but i'll give it a good effort first and see what happens.
i'll probably still follow smash here and there cuz it's too entertaining watching who beats who in the finals and what not
ur gay if you quit
melee is too good

i'll quit when i graduate college, or when all the best competition quits (which i hope is not for a few more years)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
dont quit idiot

whos gonna beat ss/tang if u quit

i need u teammate
haha cuz we all know i'm the best teammate for you.
lolol. we could beat ss/tang with our (your) newly thought out strategy along side my newly found determination to not suck anymore. LOL

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
Good job SO cal for running another great tournament....oh wait.

DBR <3
PeachyAnne thanks for bringing that fuuuuunky cake
Jeff is awesome.
Thanks for housing Onski
Adam, Haze, soloSHADOWrob, aaaawesome car ride!

RareTruffle thanks for teaming!!!

Dory tooooo fun.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
the greatest brawl samus on earth shows up to this event and i dont get a shout out.....sad

some one needs to send these results to ankoku

Naota21t

Smash Champion
the greatest brawl samus on earth shows up to this event and i dont get a shout out.....sad

if ur the best samus on earth , then how come this local samus named Hive got the same place as you?

she's not even that good, i don't play brawl and i can beat her (no offense hive).

gameophile

Smash Apprentice
Larry, pat, sunni, jopez - Thz for asking me every frikin second if i was okay to drive. :p

GSMG - Thanks for the advice

Germ - Cannot thank you enough for the housing

Onski - great tourney

Who ever i was following to the tourney - thx for giving me a great scenic tour of norcal before actually getting the tourney

Oats - best driver in socal

Ajax - thx for not tempting me with any cigs

sry to all the people i refused money matches from

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
if ur the best samus on earth , then how come this local samus named Hive got the same place as you?

she's not even that good, i don't play brawl and i can beat her (no offense hive).
Every time someone uses the "placing == skill" argument I want to kill myself. Don't be so short sighted. Your overall placing is NOT useful in comparing skill levels so don't even start down that road.

pockyD

Smash Legend
Every time someone uses the "placing == skill" argument I want to kill myself. Don't be so short sighted. Your overall placing is NOT useful in comparing skill levels so don't even start down that road.
is that better or worse than the "even i can..." argument?

Hive

Smash Lord

wait what???? <.< you DIE naota.
I am too good! so stfu! T.T (how is that not offensive :( )

samus is not some easy *** character to play :( I'll brawl with any of you and prove you wrong!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium

probably because no one liked you

p.s. tudor is better. ouch
i was going to give you a shoutout because you were in that car with me
but you called melee a dead game and i dont like people playing on my phone
Hmmm.

Brawl?

Samus?

No wonder you didnt get a shoutout.

Brawl doesn't deserve a shoutout.

DWAAAAAAAAM!!!! :laugh:

Naota21t

Smash Champion
iunno man. i played her a few weeks ago and hadn't played brawl in months and beat her every time v_v.

i 0-death her w/ pikachu.

after you notice that all she does/can do is zair, missile and dtilt, it gets easier to play her.

but i'll definitely play her if shes interested.

i just don't think samus is a good character at all, i just think she did well b/c ppl don't know the match up. not saying she's bad, b/c even if they suck against samus you still needa be good to win.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i can't actually remember a single specific thing that i've ever done in brawl because nothing is ever really notable

except that one time i 0-deathed that mk with olimar first stock (obviously failed di/airdodges were involved) then proceeded to lose the game taking under 100% total because i am an idiot at recovery

Miles.

Smash Champion
iunno man. i played her a few weeks ago and hadn't played brawl in months and beat her every time v_v.

after you notice that all she does/can do is zair, missile and dtilt, it gets easier to play her.

i just don't think samus is a good character at all, i just think she did well b/c ppl don't know the match up. not saying she's bad, b/c even if they suck against samus you still needa be good to win.
mabye 0-death-ed her once.

not 0-death all the time.

and you sure it wasnt months ago?

just saying i know i am not that good but i dont remember you being notably good. and kairi has gotten a lot better. i dont get how u can get off saying her samus isnt that good. samus sucks and she wins with her.

Hive

Smash Lord

what????! you NEVER played me that recently!!! I've NEVER got 0-death against a pikachu! and i haven't played anyone outside of wcsl in the last few weeks! :( I can't even rememer if we've ever even played at all...

we so need to play then, let's settle this! :0 I'm not a bad player! >)

edit ty irl ^^

Top Bottom