• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Way old workshop lurker

isalegend

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm IsALegend, I used to lurk the workshop for some Brawl mods back way when we used to only have stages and textures.

Really started picking up Melee/P:M more comp within the last year and decided this would be a good place to help what super dry comp scene in my area grow a bit. Mostly always willing to play some Melee or P:M friendlies with people in my area!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
-Incoming welcoming shebang from the Welcome Center's Professional Welcoming Committee-

*Taps head*

I hereby welcome you officially to the boards of Smash, where you shall partake in many discussions, share laughs, and have a great time.

Oh yeah, drop by Regional Zones if you're interested in playing with your locals, friend.

@ Grey Belnades Grey Belnades shall now introduce you to the Great One.

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
You know who else is a legend?

Our lord and savior, Emperor Superman.

1396593069618.jpg

Welcome to Smashboards Legend!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask for assistance. I hope you enjoy your stay and remember: Glory to Superman!

Last edited:
Top Bottom