• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Watch My Aura: A Lucario Combo Trailer by Trela.

nightSN

Smash Ace
pretty nice, get a better camera btw =P and also, id like to see something new. iv have seen and done all those combos you have done, get creative (:

Gravemind

Smash Rookie
It' really good. Lucarios airgame is genious.
I really Like it. Can't wait for the Full Version. (Keep in mind that youtube only allows up to 10 Minutes Videos :laugh: )

Bramble

Smash Cadet
This trailer is way too long. A trailer is supposed to give you a glimpse of what to come, not give you the feeling that you have seen enough.

I liked some of the gameplay though, pretty cool combos.

Prov1

Smash Rookie
as a fellow lucario player, that was good. Idk, imo it was good not great sryXD
Well, gj on trailer

Shack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShackShack
3DS FC
1392-5021-7831
nice vid. Long trailer tho, u shoulda used a lot less then half those clips with some effects unless ur just gona make a part 2.

Trela

Smash Lord
Alright everyone. I'm in the making of another combo vid with my friend, and I need yolls vote on something: What should be the Title for the Vid?

1. The Rise Of Aura
2. The Aura Chronicles

This should be out in either September or October, and trust me, I'm trying my best. Oh, and it's going to be high quality too!

Top Bottom