• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Washington Smashfest @ Ka's 2-23-07

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yeah. No person cap, bring 10$ for a standard ruleset tournament. It will be round robin or generic bracket format, depending on how many people turn up.

Food and drink will be provided, as will loud *** techno.

Address:

27723 161st ST SE, Monroe, WA

Byoc etc. etc.

Bring a couple TVs (Teddy, Otto?)

The actual tournament probably wont start until late in the AM, when everyone gets there.

Nate, PLEASE show up. T_T_T_T_T

Uhhh yeah. Party on.

425-923-5796 = Shane's (me) cell phone, call if you have any questions.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
wow calm down eggz, itsnot like you dont know exactly who is showing already, especially when you make a topic the night before this smashfest lol

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Also if everyone is trying to start before i can make it you should, I have to close so I'm for sure not getting off til 2:30 so I cant see me coming ;____;

Eggz

Smash Hero
I just made a thread for this so I didnt have to individually tell people that we were gonna run a small bracket or something, and give everyone the address.

I guess we will start as soon as like 5 people get here? LOL 7 person round robin ftw! XD
You should still try to make it after you close though Nate.

Top Bottom