• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Was Sakurai inspired by Project M?

G13_Flux

Smash Lord
in your response to my first post, you quoted almost all of the possibilities i offered, while misinterpreting them as me stating facts, and tried to offer some response to shut down each of them, and called them silly. you threw the first punches on that one, and it certainly wasnt constructive. i believe my correct approach was "this happened after this, therefore theres a chance the two of them could be related."

Narpas_sword

Oh dear. Seems we're straying from the point here.

I didn't mean to insinuate that you were silly, just that the sentence 'it took them 4 games to do x' is silly.
I certainly don't think anything i quoted there was a fact. If i thought it was a fact, i wouldn't be offering an alternative would I?

Anyway, i apologise if it got personal for you. I enjoy discussing the problems with human nature, our logical fallacies and the (terrible) way we reason. I do sometimes get too heated, and i don't mean to demean your point of view.

Sumodude-S51

Smash Cadet
Short answer: no.

Long answer:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo000000ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

TreK

Is "that guy"
Wasn't the dkc roll in smash 64 ? The only times I've played this game, it was a modded version so I could very well be wrong.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
LOL you wish.

PM is just a hack of one of his games.

I don't think so.

And PM isn't "the best smash game" as it isn't even a smash game, just a mod of one :3

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
Sakurai is a stubborn ****, if his interviews are anything to go by he'd be too defensive that someone tried to make his game better he'd probably bawl to whoever is next to him about why his way is better.

That is the way of the Samurai.

Top Bottom