• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Ware Stage Removed?

ChanseyMaster

Smash Cadet
On the SmashBros mainpage, the update with the WarioWare stage info has been removed, but it still exists in the stages tab.

What's going on?

[ChanseyMaster]

pirkid

Smash Lord
No, no, you just gotta refresh. It's a bug with the website. I had it this morning, yet I knew we had the update. I closed my browser and opened it, and it was there.

Just a bug, nothing more.

Farca

Smash Cadet
I hade some problems with it at first. I checked it once, and it wasn't on the US index, but on all others. Probably nothing big.

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
OH NOS THEY IS REMOVING TEH STAGE FROM GAMEZ THE EXACT MOMENT HE REVEEELS IT

it must be one of Sakurai's tricks, I guess he just wants the people to be quick to getting the DOJO update.

wait a sec, quick... quick = fast.... fast = Sonic. ZOMG

Revcube 64

Smash Rookie
It would be hilarious if Sakurai posted a Sonic character update and took it off immediately, just to see the reaction.

Smash Ace
the only problem I had to face was bypassing the security measures on this computer, which is at school. hm.

Top Bottom