• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario TIME! The rediscussion discussion.

Padô

Smash Lord
Hey guys,

It's been a while we don't discuss any matchups. Thats because I've gatheriung a lot of pics and stuff to put down on the MU thread.

By the way, I got all the info and I'm just finishing to redimension my pics and update the MU thread. Now we are a step from the rediscussion.

Now I wanna ask the community on what way should we start rediscussing. Should I start rediscussing through the new tier list or should we elect the most important MUs to discuss?

IPlease share your knowledge AND discuss.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
I think it'd be better to just agree on the MU which seem the most relevant. I don't think a lot of people would really benefit from discussing Snake, DDD and Meta Knight, for example.

The Q&A thread was edging towards Diddy, I rarely see a lot of stuff worth reading on that MU, and I'd try to make time writing USEFUL stuff about it if people feel uncomfortable about it.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Alrighty, so we're on diddy?

I don't know much about the MU, but let's see here....

The best thing we can do in this MU is to NOT PICK FD. <_<

Seriously, though...

Diddy's primary game is Bananas, ours is air.

We can quite easily weave around his Peanut/Banana walls and get inside to punish.

If a Banana is left on the ground or on a platform we can Air Dodge near them to pick them up.

We kill Diddy before he kills us and we can gimp him pretty well too.

I don't know how tires work, but they could help in the faltering of Diddy's Banana game.

Ehh....that's my writeup, sorry if it doesn't help. :/

Padô

Smash Lord
Chair is right.,

The point of this is. DEFINE if we doing by the NEW tier list order OR rediscussing the most required MUs.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
I just wrote a small wall of text on Diddy, I think the interest on the MU in Q&A alone is enough to warrant a Diddy discussion. I think I speak on behalf of everyone if I say I don't really care about the tier list and I just want the MU discussed which are actually a tad hard to figure out.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
In that case, I guess we should just go Tier List order, seeing as everyone differs with "uncomfortable" MUs

Ninja'd hard

Lord Chair

Smash Master
What.

I do agree, it was a tad unkind to randomly take the initiative myself. I just completed the writeup and didn't feel like losing it (because that's what usually happens, no matter how many backups I make).

However, multiple MUs at once won't hurt. Especially because individuals can summarize the whole thread better than one person doing all the work.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
You guys could just use this thread to vote on what character you'd like to rediscuss until Pado gets the new MU thread images up and running. At that point, I'll lock this thread, and you guys can vote in the new MU thread Pado makes. Once you've got a character down, you can post in a separate thread.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
After seeing Slikvik vs Will, I figure the DK MU could use some write-up as well. Especially since all I ever hear about it is 'CG dont get grabbed bite ***** all the timelolol' without ANY mention of how spacing against DK works, how offstage situations are supposed to be handled, when and how to fart etc.

I actually know the MU fairly well, I won't be a **** and post a write-up about it the way I did with Diddy Kong, but I figure it's a MU that should be addressed.

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
I am being serious

with D3's infinite banned, who ***** DK harder than wario?

wario cant bite anything and at low percents its a free grab which gets DK too 100+% and then a free fsmash and sometimes waft if the DK doesnt up B

also wario/ganon is 80:20 warios favor

Top Bottom