• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Q&A Thread

leatherhead93

Smash Journeyman
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PPL USE DAH FREAKING TAP!

It just makes things easier as far as retreating stuff and such. I dont wanna have to press three things at the same time just to attack >:/

Actually the only ppl i think should have it off should be Snake and olimar since their game is mostly grounded. And maybe ddd.

Padô

Smash Lord
I could tell Krys didn't have tapjump off just because he can do the Jump-getonthebike trick really easily I doubt someone with tapjump off could make this so easily.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Dyslexic*

I can't do it with the same finger, so I just adjust my hand quickly to do it (use the index finger for jump since I won't be shielding when I'm doing that) and hten adjust it back.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PPL USE DAH FREAKING TAP!

It just makes things easier as far as retreating stuff and such. I dont wanna have to press three things at the same time just to attack >:/

Actually the only ppl i think should have it off should be Snake and olimar since their game is mostly grounded. And maybe ddd.
Pitt can't arrow loop with tap jump on. Unless you have an amazing up B OoS like Marth or Bowser I don't believe there's any reason for you to have tap jump on. It's really too easy to waste jumps that way especially while di'ing and stuff. If you're comfortable with tap jump on that's you don't come at my neck because I have tap jump off. That's just silly. Also tap jump off makes people with good utilt easier to do like ROB, DK, Lucario, IC's. It's really ****ty to accidently jump for no reason get punished or get gimped.

leatherhead93

Smash Journeyman
I think you just pressing up to hard on the control stick if your doing that.
And you shouldnt really hold up once you get hit and start di'ing unless you have multiple jumps. Idk if this is true or not but arent you supposed to jump then do the fastest move to come out *like warios dair or fair* when di'ing?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
If your bike is on the ground and you are close to it, press jump and side B in VERY QUICK succession, and then you'll like, start riding it in midair.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
@ Damage:

http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=127444

I posted a thread that sorta explains how to do it. If you dont understand, just keep looking, there is more extensive posts about it.

Pitt can't arrow loop with tap jump on.
Yeah he can... o.O... I can do it just fine. I second Pit and I'm very careful with how to do it, it's easy if you just rotate the stick correctly without TAPPING it...

Padô

Smash Lord
Dyslexic*

I can't do it with the same finger, so I just adjust my hand quickly to do it (use the index finger for jump since I won't be shielding when I'm doing that) and hten adjust it back.
You cheater.

I do this really often too, it's gets completely viable by this method without tap jump.

Padô

Smash Lord
After several FAIL attempts to keep the Skype chat on Fridays up It died.

R.I.P WARIO SKYPE TALK.

(I'd still try to talk to people since I'm on vacation from college.)

KAB1

Smash Apprentice
Hey Warios, I'm back and I have another question. In general, what is Warios best stage ever, including banned stages? I'm going to a Play-N-Trade tournament that allows the winner of game one to pick any stage they want for game two (********, right?), so I want to know how to best abuse this if I win game one. Thanks! :)

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
go to hyrule and run forever

at the PnT i went to the owner chose stages for you and he chose hyrule for me twice
so i went MK teehee

also try norfair, and 75m for running xD

besides that just cp the mario kart stage/bridge of eldin and d3 and just auto win vs 80% of the cast lmao

KAB1

Smash Apprentice
Thanks toobusytocare! Funny thing you should mention Bridge of Elden, it's a starter stage (and starter stages are picked by random) but chaingrabs are banned lol. And I just spent the past week agonizingly learning Wario's chaingrab. :( But this is more suited to the general discussion thread, so I'll be quiet now. Thanks again though. :)

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
this seems like Q&A to me lol

and if CGing is banned you should just try to time everyone out for ****s and giggles
go big stages

otherwise just CP awesome banned stages like wario ware

Silver Swordsman

Smash Apprentice
Well if they have all these different rules, they might decide who wins after time runs out differently too... they probably just play out sudden death. If that's the case, choosing a big stage to run away wouldn't help much (other than pissing everyone off which is always fun :) ). What other rules are there?

Just plank them all with MK.

Quik17

Smash Ace
So my brother told me something about Blue Rogue doing some weird gimmick on Delfino at MLG. Basically he said something about Blue Rogue going under Delfino and riding his bike upside down or something.

Is there a video of this or can anyone tell me how it's done? It sounds awesome lol

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
So my brother told me something about Blue Rogue doing some weird gimmick on Delfino at MLG. Basically he said something about Blue Rogue going under Delfino and riding his bike upside down or something.

Is there a video of this or can anyone tell me how it's done? It sounds awesome lol
sounds like the glitch with the bike on the SV platform...

Quik17

Smash Ace
I don't think it's a glitch. Basically what my brother said is he went under the Delfino stage and rode the bike upside down and if you tried to hit him off the super armor of the bike would protect him. I believe it also works on Halberd.

I just wanna know how's it done or see a video :)

Edit: Help me out PX! I know you know about this!

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I don't think it's a glitch. Basically what my brother said is he went under the Delfino stage and rode the bike upside down and if you tried to hit him off the super armor of the bike would protect him. I believe it also works on Halberd.

I just wanna know how's it done or see a video :)

Edit: Help me out PX! I know you know about this!
If Blue Rogue did it why ask PX and not blue rogue ?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
sorry to ruin this awesome discussion but question:

how does wario instantly get off his bike? when i do the turn around it doesnt knock me off all the time and its annoying >.>

Padô

Smash Lord
sorry to ruin this awesome discussion but question:

how does wario instantly get off his bike? when i do the turn around it doesnt knock me off all the time and its annoying >.>
Tap diagonnaly down to the opposite side you are riding the bike, this should work.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
thats what I do...sometimes I flip off, sometimes I turn around

Am I just not consistently hitting the right spot?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
instant wipeouts can only be done on the ledges. Gotta run off, immediately foward B so that the bike angels into the ledge's under part, and the bike wipesout onto the stage's ledge.

Top Bottom