• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Q&A Thread

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
That's why I say the MLGs aren't really worth it. You can't even play all the people that are "famous" and stuff b/c of the way it's run :\

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
TBQH I didn't even know who DEHF was. That's because they used his real name a lot and when I went up to the info desk to figure out who I played next she was like "you play DOESNT EVERYONE HATE FALCO? . " and I was like "Wut?" and she was all "Yea thats his acronym name, hes like the best falco ever, right?"

...I was astounded that this woman knew more about this community than I, and she was just doing her job! Jesus. XD

And yea I really cant remember what or who DSF plays/is. I don't do well with acronym names unless I play the person.

bassem6

Smash Lord
That's why I say the MLGs aren't really worth it. You can't even play all the people that are "famous" and stuff b/c of the way it's run :\
Dude, I still cant wait for MLG Dallas. Im DEFINITELY going to that shiz. I hope some famous people go to that one haha.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
Raleigh gonna be awesome. I live like 10 mins from the event. I can house any warios that plan on coming and even make arrangements if
u need a ride from/to the airport cause I'm just that swell of a guy. Seriously tho let me know if any of u fellow warios need housing for Raleigh.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Raleigh gonna be awesome. I live like 10 mins from the event. I can house any warios that plan on coming and even make arrangements if
u need a ride from/to the airport cause I'm just that swell of a guy. Seriously tho let me know if any of u fellow warios need housing for Raleigh.
wasuup babeh?

lememe get dat housing.

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
TBQH I didn't even know who DEHF was. That's because they used his real name a lot and when I went up to the info desk to figure out who I played next she was like "you play DOESNT EVERYONE HATE FALCO? . " and I was like "Wut?" and she was all "Yea thats his acronym name, hes like the best falco ever, right?"

...I was astounded that this woman knew more about this community than I, and she was just doing her job! Jesus. XD

And yea I really cant remember what or who DSF plays/is. I don't do well with acronym names unless I play the person.
You don't know who DSF is? He ***** the WC at the beginning of brawl with snake but later switched to MK and is ranked 2nd or 3rd in SoCal

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Oh I gotcha now I didn't know that. Interesting. Maybe it just slipped my mind, but DSF doesnt play someone besides MK so maybe thats why I had hard time remembering. I DID heard of him...

Thanks for clearing that up.

Grinpis

Smash Cadet
Is true that wario mainers are bad car drivers?.

Maybe i will go to USA in August. I have a lot of questions.

Are there immportant tourneys in august?, where?

What are the best opcions for travel arround USA?

you still speak on TS in friday?

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Is true that wario mainers are bad car drivers?.

Maybe i will go to USA in August. I have a lot of questions.

Are there immportant tourneys in august?, where?

What are the best opcions for travel arround USA?

you still speak on TS in friday?
I be whipping da bull **** of cars so no it's not true.

Apex is August 6th or sometime around then.

Car depending on how far you want to travel then I'd suggest a plane.

I don't know what TS is.

Grinpis

Smash Cadet
I be whipping da bull **** of cars so no it's not true.

Apex is August 6th or sometime around then.

Car depending on how far you want to travel then I'd suggest a plane.

I don't know what TS is.

ok thanks. Apex is the only champiosip?

Is expensive travel by plane ?

I'm spanish .Do you Know if my driver's license can alow me to drive in USA ?

if i did mistakes please correct me.
If someone studies spanish you can ask me for some help , i'll help as much i can

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
I googled this and found
" * Drivers license. As a tourist, your foreign license is valid in most states for up to one year. Some states offer a shorter grace period, but regardless of your length of stay, make sure the license contains photo identification. If your home license comes in several pieces, bring them all.
* International Driver Permit (IDP). The IDP is typically not required to drive in America. Some states and car rental agencies do request the IDP, so it's never a bad idea to have one at hand. You must get your IDP in your home country, before making the trip abroad."

So, I guess if you're planning to rent a car or travel through multiple states, get an IDP to be safe. If not, you should check to see if the state you're staying in requires an IDP. You also need your original license no matter what though.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
ok thanks. Apex is the only champiosip?

Is expensive travel by plane ?

if i did mistakes please correct me.
If someone studies spanish you can ask me for some help , i'll help as much i can
Well Apex seems like it's going to be massive there will most likely be other tournies in August that are big you just need to check the tourney listings.

Padô

Smash Lord
Puedes hablar en español aqui, pero mi español es muy flaco entonces no use mucho vocabulario urbano. Yo puedo traducir sus textos se quiser también.

I used to play with TapJump off, but then I discovered CStick... WOW

Padô

Smash Lord
Some people just prefer to use Uair with the Analog Stick instead of using the CStick and sometimes that makes those people accidentally jump+Uair.

There's a Wolf player here that SH with tap jump very often too. Just to add unecessary info.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
Some people just prefer to use Uair with the Analog Stick instead of using the CStick and sometimes that makes those people accidentally jump+Uair.

There's a Wolf player here that SH with tap jump very often too. Just to add unecessary info.
U either hit up on the c stick or up and the a button for uair atleast with tap jump off. I'm confused to what u are saying about people accidentally jump+uair. I personally only use c stick for uair anyways. Tap jump off is just easier for me. I wonder what malcom, krystedez, blue rouge, hunger, and phantom do for tap jump.

Grinpis

Smash Cadet
Puedes hablar en español aqui, this sentence it's fine and i dont know this XD

pero mi español es muy flaco ok in spain we use "flaco" like the oposite of fat, in south america there are another meanings for this word. In that sentence instead of put flaco i'll probaly put deficiente, escaso,flojo, verde, malo ( the most formal are deficiente or escaso)

entonces no use mucho vocabulario urbano. I dont understand what are you try to say, i think that you try to say:

so i dont know a lot of urban vocabulary. so "Use" is incorrect it's better to say "se" is of verb know , i know = lo se ,
ok "se" can be a pronoum like " ¿se puede saber que haces? but if i speak of this i'll make you mad

Yo puedo traducir sus textos se quiser también.

sus if you say that you will translate the other people posts in spanish it's ok. But if you say my posts in spanish the correct is "tus"

sus is for third person and it's more than one it's the same as theirs

tus is for second person and it's more than one it's the same as Yours

from now i'll post in english and translate into spanish

I used to play with TapJump off, but then I discovered CStick... WOW

i dont play with tap jump and for more spanish language doubts ask me XD
no juego con tap jump y para mas dudas de la lengua española preguntarme

yo no juego con el tap jump y para mas dudas de la lengua española preguntarme

PD: thanks to blue rogue about this
PD: gracias a blue rogue por eso

Damage Points

Smash Ace
Do you guys think tap playing with it on or off is a huge advantage??? I know with it off u can't up b out of shield but I don't use warios up b that much. I know for MK however up b oos is important. What's halls input tho.

Padô

Smash Lord
i dont play with tap jump and for more spanish language doubts ask me XD
no juego con tap jump y para mas dudas de la lengua española preguntarme

yo no juego con el tap jump y para mas dudas de la lengua española preguntarme

PD: thanks to blue rogue about this
PD: gracias a blue rogue por eso

I learned Spanish in Argentina, that's why I got some bad habits from there, people say they got the worse habits on it. Vocabulario Urbano = Argots, I don't know if you use this term in there.

My sentence there: "entonces no use mucho vocabulario urbano" I meant, because of my weak spanish do not use too much urban vocabulary because it'll embarass me up :)

I'm pretty sure we are having some regional vocabulary divergencies, I'll just try to adapt a bit my Spanish when I'm answering you and translating something.

@TapJump Discussion

Honestly I really prefer to use the TapJump off, but it doens't give you advantage at all,it's about getting used or not to tapjumping.
In Brawl that won't hurt you so much because the TapJump is a lot more "controlable" then it was on Melee, I had really bad experiences because of Melee's tapjump (like losing jumps while recovering against Marth or losing Uair strings against space animals[I played Falcon and Doc]) thats why I turned it off on Brawl.

Grinpis

Smash Cadet
I learned Spanish in Argentina, that's why I got some bad habits from there, people say they got the worse habits on it. Vocabulario Urbano = Argots, I don't know if you use this term in there.

My sentence there: "entonces no use mucho vocabulario urbano" I meant, because of my weak spanish do not use too much urban vocabulary because it'll embarass me up :)

I'm pretty sure we are having some regional vocabulary divergencies, I'll just try to adapt a bit my Spanish when I'm answering you and translating something.

@TapJump Discussion

Honestly I really prefer to use the TapJump off, but it doens't give you advantage at all,it's about getting used or not to tapjumping.
In Brawl that won't hurt you so much because the TapJump is a lot more "controlable" then it was on Melee, I had really bad experiences because of Melee's tapjump (like losing jumps while recovering against Marth or losing Uair strings against space animals[I played Falcon and Doc]) thats why I turned it off on Brawl.

@spanish discusion dont worry about your vocabulary the immportan is to learm spanish no one cares about your accent i can understand all types of spanish , yeah there's someones that is most difficult, for me are the southerm spanish ( andalucia ) and Chilean . The importan thing is the correct use of pronoums and the verb's terminations.

@ tapjump i dont use it beacuse sometimes i do jumps that i dont want to do.
But sometimes i played without tap jump

no te preocupes sobre tu vocabulario . la cosa importante es aprender español a nadie le importa sobre tu acento , yo puedo enternder todos los tipos de español
si hay algunos que son mas dificiles,para mi los mas dificiles son el del sur y el chileno. La cosa importante es el correcto uso de los pronombres y las terminaciones de los verbos.

no lo uso porque a veces hago saltos que no quiero hacer . Pero a veces juego sin Tap jump

Damage Points

Smash Ace
Yeah u was having issues with wasting a jump sometimes so that is why I cut it off also. I also have my grab set to X which is faster for me. Everything else is standard.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I have default controls at all times including tap jump and rumble.

Tap jump is useful when I have a really bad itch on my face and I have to let go of one part of the controller, which is my right hand, so I can use my second jump with my left :)

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
I have default controls at all times including tap jump and rumble.

Tap jump is useful when I have a really bad itch on my face and I have to let go of one part of the controller, which is my right hand, so I can use my second jump with my left :)
Lol I thought I was the only one.

Top Bottom