• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario for bottom tier!

White Pikmin

Smash Journeyman
that way we get all of the wario goodness to ourselves!

i mean, think about it, lots of people (Doctor Destructo, for one) who are wario mains on this board, want wario for top, or even GOD tier, but then everyone would be wario, then we wouldnt win tournaments or wifi matches as much. Would you like it if everyone played as wario?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Making wario bottom tier means losing tournaments, which means throwing away potential prize money. It would be kind of cool to have him low, but its just not going to happen as long as he does as well as he is doing.

The more people that play wario, the better the odds are that new discoveries will be made. And people are going to discover how amazing he is eventually anyway.

Doctor Destructo

Smash Journeyman
that way we get all of the wario goodness to ourselves!

i mean, think about it, lots of people (Doctor Destructo, for one) who are wario mains on this board, want wario for top, or even GOD tier, but then everyone would be wario, then we wouldnt win tournaments or wifi matches as much. Would you like it if everyone played as wario?
I always proclaim all of my favorite characters in games for "OLYMPUS TIER", which I think is better than "GOD TIER". Honestly, I really don't care much for Tiers in general.

But yeah, I don't want to see an influx of "Man I hate Wario, he's so stupid and fat but I play him because he's Top Tier lolol" players, but I would love to see more Wario mains who are in it because they like Wario or simply like his playstyle, and putting him on a good tier will encourage such players to come aboard.

Also, I'm flattered that I'm the first guy to pop into your head.

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
I don't think you should be too worried. An incredibly overweight hideously ugly guy who's known for a special that most likely involves ****ting his pants will steer most people away.

We can all just hate Snake and MK players together regardless of the character we play, as Sakurai surely intended it to be.

Colten

Smash Cadet
I always proclaim all of my favorite characters in games for "OLYMPUS TIER", which I think is better than "GOD TIER". Honestly, I really don't care much for Tiers in general.

But yeah, I don't want to see an influx of "Man I hate Wario, he's so stupid and fat but I play him because he's Top Tier lolol" players, but I would love to see more Wario mains who are in it because they like Wario or simply like his playstyle, and putting him on a good tier will encourage such players to come aboard.

Also, I'm flattered that I'm the first guy to pop into your head.

I main Wario because he's my favourite video game character of all time, having him top tier is a plus​

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
I would be fine with middle tier and not that popular (but not hated). If he was really popular, i wouldn't even play him. if he was top tier and people called me a tier wh0re, i might not play him. and if he was so junky I couldn't beat a single person, i'd give up. I'm happy with him right now, so we'll just wait and see.

Wario Nut

Smash Journeyman
I main Wario For the same reason as Colten. He's my favorite Nintendo character of all time. I'd main him if he was the worst character inthe game. Besides, the tier chart is stupid anyway.

exidid

Smash Journeyman
When I saw how good Wario was doing at tournaments and overall tier placement I became curious of his playstyle. I wanted to figure out why he was doing so well. He became my main with Peach in the process >.<

That happened with Peach too. I was surprised at her being 5th place in Melee, and I got curious and blah, blah, blah.

Whenever I play another game like Mario Party or Mario Kart, I never use Peach or Wario XD.

Wario Nut

Smash Journeyman
In every game that he's in I use Wario.(Unless I'm goofing around, which is rare, because I love Wario.)

Top Bottom