• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario - Biker outfit or 'classic'?

WarioWarrior

Smash Rookie
Which do you prefer? I used to like The 'Classic' but now i LOVE The biker outfit. Oh, BTW, Wario's final smash should be purple wind next time. Wario Man? Pathetic.

Czaj

Smash Rookie
I usually go green biker outfit. I just dont like it when i am on the bike and not in biker gear lol.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
put a classic texture on a biker wario and when you grab pummel the pummel wont hurt them.. the biker wario is all like, nyaaaaa im not letting that happen.

BIKER FTW!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Fiction - Red Classic, PX - White Classic, DMG/Bassem - Cotton Candy Classic

Basically, if you want to do well with Wario, you play Classic.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Fiction - Red Classic, PX - White Classic, DMG/Bassem - Cotton Candy Classic

Basically, if you want to do well with Wario, you play Classic.
Reflex- orange biker, Dynomite
wait who?
Red/white biker, waymas orange biker..

Uffe

Smash Hero
I like the alternative costume schemes, and I really wish they had given Link (Ordonian Link), Toon Link (Islander/PJ's Link) and Samus (Fusion Suit Samus) costumes and not just Wario with a Biker and Classic costume. Anyway, Classic > Biker.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
That's a strangely jacked up question if you play Brawl, the first outfit you see is his Warioware outfit, which is a bikers style outfit. XD

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
put a classic texture on a biker wario and the pummel wont do any damage.. proof that biker is better bigger hitboxes? o_O

Top Bottom