• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Bike Momentum Ledge Cancel *NEW AT*

Rakurai

Smash Ace
Oh, Wario.

May you never cease to be the glitchiest character in Smash.

Rakurai

Smash Ace
There doesn't seem to be anything to it other then jumping off the bike while it's at a certain position below the edge of stage.

SanAntonioSmasher

Smash Apprentice
There doesn't seem to be anything to it other then jumping off the bike while it's at a certain position below the edge of stage.
Oh really? Guess I need more practice. Anyone able to pull this off consistently from a far away recovery? Might be tough to get bike just the right height when using from far away.

Jae55555

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jaeeeee
3DS FC
0275-9833-1212
I do this a lot - It works best by jumping off and imagining where he'd go without the obstacle there. He seems to go literally where the animation wanted him to, with the stage there or not. Also remember to save your double jump as Wario will surprise people with how long he is able to remain airborne and control his attacks.

SanAntonioSmasher

Smash Apprentice
Oh this seems stage specific? The only stages I've found so far with it are smashville and battle field. Anyone know other stages?

toadster101

Banned via Warnings
NNID
toadster101
3DS FC
1891-1323-0892
I'm not convinced until I see this thing in action. Jumping off into a really low down air might be useful.

WarioWaft

Smash Apprentice
My favorite is actually in the Melee hyrule stage jumping from the top right of the edge and Wario Biking all the way to the bottom platform.

Rakurai

Smash Ace
Levels with sloped undersides don't seem to be a requirement for the glitch, as I got it to work on Omega Lylat Cruise, which is rather notorious for causing SDs due to how easy it is to get caught under the edge.

Last edited:
Top Bottom