• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wanted Dead or Alive, Ryu Hayabusa From Ninja Gaiden for DLC

jamesster445

Smash Lord
Add me to the support list for a Ryu Hayabusa & Lana - Koei Tecmo combo-pack! :D
Oh yes, this would be the best DLC pack ever. Then it will be better if we can also get Kasumi, Yuuri, and Lu Bu. :awesome:
That's not inherently a bad idea for other 3rd parties that aren't in Smash yet. Think of a Konami pack where we get Snake, his stage, and maybe Simon Belmont and a Castlevania stage.
I would have made Kasumi thread of my own, though it's quite too soon for one to be made. She's heavily underrated because of her little Nintendo appearances unlike Ryu and that many say she would be too sexualized for Smash. She will always be seen as one of those pipe dream characters since she would fit in so well and the costume possibilities with her are endless.

At least I voted for both her and Ryu in the ballot. We need more Tecmo representation in this piece.
We have Naked Shulk tho.

About Ryu, can he look like in his latest games but use powers from the NES games?
That's really up to the Devs, I wouldn't really mind it but I found more move set potential in the new games.

I'd like to play as Ryu Hayabusa to carry people into the air, spin, and crash them down Primary Lotus style (Rock Lee). Support.

Dangit. Kasumi is one of those protagonists that I prefer the minor characters over. **** Nintendo for not letting this game be rated T.

This user shamelessly wants Tina to be in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U as a playable character.
Welcome aboard.

jamesster445

Smash Lord
It's 12 AM, you know what that means?

These next couple of days are going to be the most stressful I'll probably be in all year. Well this has been a fun ride. Maybe if I started this thread the same day the ballot started, we probably could've gotten a lot more traction. I find that most people here and on twitter just forgot about Hayabusa. Oh well considering the multiple new slots found who knows. Maybe the ballot wasn't an election but rather a nomination. If nothing else maybe Super Smash Flash or Crusade can take the ideas we made and implement them.

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
I am still confused if the ballot will end as soon as Oct 3 starts in Japan or once it ends?

Top Bottom