• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wanted Dead or Alive, Ryu Hayabusa From Ninja Gaiden for DLC

jamesster445

Smash Lord
Ryu Hayabusa

Who is Hayabusa?
Ryu Hayabusa is the protagonist of the Ninja Gaiden series which debuted on the NES aswell as a main character in the Dead or Alive series. In Ninja Gaiden, Ryu is on a quest for revenge against those that hurt his father, his village, etc and utilizes the Dragon Sword and various other ninja tools to achieve this end.

Why Hayabusa?
Ryu has three movesets to pull from. The NES Ninja Gaiden games, The Dead or Alive Fighting games, and The rebooted Ninja Gaiden series on the Xbox. All of this combined give Ryu a nearly limitless move pool.
Ninja Gaiden were a fondly remembered game series on the NES. The DS saw an exclusive game as part of the rebooted series named Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword. The deluxe version of the third game of the rebooted series, Razor's Edge, was released first on the WiiU. And the 3DS got an exclusive Dead or Alive game called Dimensions.
Tecmo the owners of DOA and Ninja Gaiden has had a strong relationship with Nintendo these past couple of years. And together saw moderate successes in Metroid: Other M and Hyrule Warriors.

Why not Hayabusa?
Sheik and Greninja are ninjas. Do we need a another one?
When was having too many ninjas ever a bad thing. But Ryu has access to various tools such as the Windmill Shuriken, and bow and arrows, Various melee weapons such as the Eclipse Scythe, Kusarigama, and Nunchucks. aswell as magical Ninpo abilities. He also has unique hand to hand techniques from the DOA games such as the Izuna drop.
His primary weapon is a sword. We have enough sword wielders!
None of the sword wielders use a Katana.

Moveset Theories
Combined moveset by Jamesster445
Jab- Joma-Geri
F Tilt- Forward swipe (reminsicint of his main attack in NES games)
D tilt- Low Swipe (reminiscint of NES games)
U tilt- Oni bishi
Dash- Kikoku
F Smash- Haze Straight Slash
D Smash- Gleaming Circle
U Smash- Scarlet Dragon
Nair- Blade of Empty Air
Uair- place holder
Bair- place holder
Dair- Helm Splitter
Fair- Forward swipe (reminiscint of NES games)
B- Windmill Shuriken
Side B- Izuna Drop
Down B- Counter
Up B- Wind Run Technique
Pummel- placeholder
F Throw- Guillotine Throw
U throw- Zenku Ixuna
B throw- Juji Garami
D throw- Rising Dragon
Final Smash- Fire Dragon Ninpo

Dead or Alive based moveset by Jaguar 360

Weight: 100
Dashing speed: Around Mario's
Height: Around Marth's
Air speed: Around Sheik's
Falling speed: Around ZSS's

Hayabusa carries his Dragon Sword on his back and with use it in some moves
Jab 1: Straight punch with little to no knockback (2%)
Jab 2: High kick with little knockback (3%)
Jab 3: High kick with the other leg; decent-good knockback (All based off of Hayabusa's PKK string in DOA) (5%)
Down Tilt: Low sweep (Based off of down H+K in DOA) (7%)
Side Tilt: Slashes forward with sword (10%)
Up Tilt: Does a handstand kick that launches and juggles opponents (8%)
Down Smash: Slashes downwards across his body; like Meta Knight's (16% uncharged, 22% charged)
Side Smash: Does a spinning kick (like in the kick part of his ->PK) (14% uncharged, 20% charged)
Up Smash: Slashes upwards in an arc (15% uncharged, 21% charged)
Dash Attack: Does a rolling kick (Based off of his Ongoyin ->K) (10%)

Neutral Aerial: Three horizontal kicks; the last one has decent knockback (Based off of H+KKK) (5% + 4% + 8%)
Side Aerial: Slashes forward twice; good knockback on second (8% + 9%)
Back Aerial: Does a backward slash with sword (14%)
Up Aerial: Swings sword upwards (12%)
Down Aerial: Divekick (11%)
Air throw: Izuna drop; Grabs opponent and spirals down; good knockback (13%)

Pummel: Punches
Forward throw: Does a mini, sideways Izuna drop (9%)
Back throw: Goes back and lands on the opponent, similarly to Kirby; Busacide is not possible (<-T in DOA) (8%)
Up throw: Does the first part of the Izuna Otoshi; throws upwards (5%)
Down throw: Down T in DOA; like Sheik's down throw (7%)

Neutral special: Fiend's Bane Bow - shoots a two-pronged arrow straight forward; cannot charge (4%) (http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2010 ... earrow.jpg)
Side special: Helicopter Kick - Does a series of 6 kicks that launch Hayabusa forward (2% per hit) (while rising H+K/Gunro Bangoku-Kyaku in DOA5 Ultimate)
Up special: Teleport - disappears and reappears in a cloud of smoke, like in Sheik's Vanish, but without the explosion. He can follow up with either a divekick or a Guillotine throw air grab (a.ka. up T in DOA). (divekick- 11%, throw- 12%)
Down special: Izuna Otoshi/Drop - Throws opponent into the air, teleports up and spirals downwards powerfully; command grab (15%)
Final smash: Ninpo - shoots a large blast of dark blue ninpo magic like in his DOA5 power blow

Move reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3bm_AImIiE
Jab combo: 0:51
Side smash: 1:00
Side special: 2:02
Neutral aerial: 2:53
Low tilt: 3:00
Out of teleport throw: 3:04
Back throw: 3:09
Down throw: 3:11
Down special/air grab/up throw: 3:32
Down aerial/Out of teleport attack: 4:43
Dash attack: 4:46
Final Smash (1:01): https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... d40fjEL1gI

Costumes
Jaguar360's sugesstions
Palette swaps/costumes:
[*]Signature Legendary Black Falcon costume: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013 ... Render.png
[*]White version of default: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013 ... ume_03.jpg
[*]Costume from original Ninja Gaiden; blue shozuku: http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013 ... ume_02.jpg
[*]Red recolor of Ninja Gaiden 1 costume
[*]Unmasked outfit with black and silver ninja armor; shows hair in ponytail: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013 ... Screen.jpg
[*]White version of above: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2010 ... _cos03.jpg

Jamesster445's suggestions

Stage
Sky City Tokyo

Music

Suggested by jamesster445
Pushing Onward
The theme of the first level of the first NES game. This would be the theme that would get a remixed version.
Unbreakable Determination
A theme from the first game I found particularly memorable. This could either stand on it's own or as part of an NES medley similar to a lot of the Megaman themes
Vigaku
A Dead or Alive theme and my personal favorite. Though in all fairness you could include any of them.
Main Theme
The Main theme from Ninja Gaiden 2 had a more intense feel than the version from the first Xbox game.
Go the Distance
My favorite theme from the Xbox game.
Doku's theme
Obligatory boss battle theme.

Support?

Official Twitter
http://www.twitter.com/Hayabusa4Smash

Fellow Ninjas

Discuss

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Unlikely as all hell, but this would make me extremely happy.

Support a thousand times over.

we already have another ryu. and we cant have 2 characters with the same name.

oh wait
:4roy::roypm:

i should play a ninja gaiden game

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Thanks for creating this thread! I'm a Hayabusa main in DoA and he has been one of my favorite video game characters since I was 4 years old (yeah...). Hayabusa being in Smash would be a dream come true and he definitely has traits that make him a viable (but still unlikely) candidate.

Debuting on the NES is a huge plus for him, especially since the Ninja Gaiden trilogy was important and well-received on the console. Team Ninja and Tecmo Koei also have decent relationships with Nintendo, working with them on Metroid: The Other M and Hyrule Warriors and with Samus and Ridley making cameos on the Geothermal Power Plant stage in Dead or Alive: Dimensions.

Here's a moveset idea that I posted on the Super Smash Flash 2 forums (with some things edited to make sense for Smash 4):
Weight: 100
Dashing speed: Around Mario's
Height: Around Marth's
Air speed: Around Sheik's
Falling speed: Around ZSS's

Hayabusa carries his Dragon Sword on his back and with use it in some moves
Jab 1: Straight punch with little to no knockback (2%)
Jab 2: High kick with little knockback (3%)
Jab 3: High kick with the other leg; decent-good knockback (All based off of Hayabusa's PKK string in DOA) (5%)
Down Tilt: Low sweep (Based off of down H+K in DOA) (7%)
Side Tilt: Slashes forward with sword (10%)
Up Tilt: Does a handstand kick that launches and juggles opponents (8%)
Down Smash: Slashes downwards across his body; like Meta Knight's (16% uncharged, 22% charged)
Side Smash: Does a spinning kick (like in the kick part of his ->PK) (14% uncharged, 20% charged)
Up Smash: Slashes upwards in an arc (15% uncharged, 21% charged)
Dash Attack: Does a rolling kick (Based off of his Ongoyin ->K) (10%)

Neutral Aerial: Three horizontal kicks; the last one has decent knockback (Based off of H+KKK) (5% + 4% + 8%)
Side Aerial: Slashes forward twice; good knockback on second (8% + 9%)
Back Aerial: Does a backward slash with sword (14%)
Up Aerial: Swings sword upwards (12%)
Down Aerial: Divekick (11%)
Air throw: Izuna drop; Grabs opponent and spirals down; good knockback (13%)

Pummel: Punches
Forward throw: Does a mini, sideways Izuna drop (9%)
Back throw: Goes back and lands on the opponent, similarly to Kirby; Busacide is not possible (<-T in DOA) (8%)
Up throw: Does the first part of the Izuna Otoshi; throws upwards (5%)
Down throw: Down T in DOA; like Sheik's down throw (7%)

Neutral special: Fiend's Bane Bow - shoots a two-pronged arrow straight forward; cannot charge (4%) (http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2010 ... earrow.jpg)
Side special: Helicopter Kick - Does a series of 6 kicks that launch Hayabusa forward (2% per hit) (while rising H+K/Gunro Bangoku-Kyaku in DOA5 Ultimate)
Up special: Teleport - disappears and reappears in a cloud of smoke, like in Sheik's Vanish, but without the explosion. He can follow up with either a divekick or a Guillotine throw air grab (a.ka. up T in DOA). (divekick- 11%, throw- 12%)
Down special: Izuna Otoshi/Drop - Throws opponent into the air, teleports up and spirals downwards powerfully; command grab (15%)
Final smash: Ninpo - shoots a large blast of dark blue ninpo magic like in his DOA5 power blow

Palette swaps/costumes:
[*]Signature Legendary Black Falcon costume: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013 ... Render.png
[*]White version of default: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013 ... ume_03.jpg
[*]Costume from original Ninja Gaiden; blue shozuku: http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013 ... ume_02.jpg
[*]Red recolor of Ninja Gaiden 1 costume
[*]Unmasked outfit with black and silver ninja armor; shows hair in ponytail: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013 ... Screen.jpg
[*]White version of above: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2010 ... _cos03.jpg

Move reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3bm_AImIiE
Jab combo: 0:51
Side smash: 1:00
Side special: 2:02
Neutral aerial: 2:53
Low tilt: 3:00
Out of teleport throw: 3:04
Back throw: 3:09
Down throw: 3:11
Down special/air grab/up throw: 3:32
Down aerial/Out of teleport attack: 4:43
Dash attack: 4:46
Final Smash (1:01): https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... d40fjEL1gI
Obviously Hayabusa would have eight costumes in Sm4sh and would probably have 2 variations of costumes at most and with more palette swaps. However, I do wish that the signature Legendary Black Falcon costume, original Ninja Gaiden NES costume, and unmasked costume all appear in some form, however unlikely it would be. I personally prefer unmasked Busa since that's what I grew up with in DOA3, but Hayabusa been in the game is most important.

As you can see, I imagine Hayabusa as a hybrid of a swordfighter and a martial artist, taking much of his moveset from DOA and the modern Ninja Gaiden games. Regretfully, I didn't take Ninja Gaiden NES into consideration much when making this and now think that Shuriken would be a better neutral B. Windmill Shuriken would be cool as a custom if DLC characters do end up getting custom moves.

So yeah, I'm a definite supporter of Ryu Hayabusa for Smash and I voted for him in the Smash Fighter Ballot (with Sceptile, Tails and Knuckles later on hehe). Fingers crossed.

I need to actually play the NES Ninja Gaiden games and refuse to play any modern ones aside from Dragon Sword because gore.

Last edited:

Kamui Nohr

Smash Journeyman
I took a sudden interest in this thread when I read "Dead or Alive" before reading the part with Ryu Hayabusa in the title for some reason. Anyways Ryu Hayabusa shouldn't be allowed in this game because he would literally be too difficult to play as.

Nah I'm messin'. I wouldn't mind if Tina Armstrong he got in. Really hope his special moves wouldn't revolve around use of projectiles though.

Last edited:

jamesster445

Smash Lord
Sorry to take this long but as promised here's a moveset combining his Dead or Alive moveset for quick jabs and tilts. Slower Dragon Sword techniques for his smash attacks, specials, and stronger attacks. And even a few nods to his early incarnations on the NES.
Jab- Joma-Geri
F Tilt- Forward swipe (reminsicint of his main attack in NES games)
D tilt- Low Swipe (reminiscint of NES games)
U tilt- Oni bishi
Dash- Kikoku
F Smash- Haze Straight Slash
D Smash- Gleaming Circle
U Smash- Scarlet Dragon
Nair- Blade of Empty Air
Uair- place holder
Bair- place holder
Dair- Helm Splitter
Fair- Forward swipe (reminiscint of NES games)
B- Windmill Shuriken
Side B- Izuna Drop
Down B- Counter
Up B- Wind Run Technique
Pummel- placeholder
F Throw- Guillotine Throw
U throw- Zenku Ixuna
B throw- Juji Garami
D throw- Rising Dragon
Final Smash- Fire Dragon Ninpo

Will be back soon with my music choices, hopefully not two months later lol.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
They would probably refer to Ryu Hayabusa by his full name. If not, Hayabusa works by itself anyway.
If they added Ryu Hayabusa they should have a purple alt.
This, the Dead or Alive games already referred him by his last name too many times to count.

Kasumi is still the superior Tecmo rep anyways since we need more kunoichi.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Thirding that the DOA games refer to Ryu as just Hayabusa. SF Ryu's playability in Smash gives me a bit of hope for Hayabusa as a playable character or at least as a Mii Fighter costume. Especially since Busa goes back to the NES unlike most other fighting game characters.

Not that it matters since he'll just be a Greninja clone

Last edited:

jamesster445

Smash Lord
Yeah in most cases Hayabusa is usually referred to by his last name. And considering they had Xander say Roy twice with different inflections so its not impossible for him to say Ryu twice.
Also updated the main post with costumes.

EDIT Six musical choices have been added.
Pushing Onward
The theme of the first level of the first NES game. This would be the theme that would get a remixed version.
Unbreakable Determination
A theme from the first game I found particularly memorable. This could either stand on it's own or as part of an NES medley similar to a lot of the Megaman themes
Vigaku
A Dead or Alive theme and my personal favorite. Though in all fairness you could include any of them.
Main Theme
The Main theme from Ninja Gaiden 2 had a more intense feel than the version from the first Xbox game.
Go the Distance
My favorite theme from the Xbox game.
Doku's theme
Obligatory boss battle theme.

Last edited:

slambros

Smash Ace
Ryu Hayabusa would be awesome! I've been wanting him for a while! After all, Tecmo is one of few third party companies developing anything at all in conjunction with Nintendo. Why not expand friendliness and partnership.

Pakky

Smash Hero
I can dig this, excellent, work :) I can do no better than what you have perfected here.

Last edited:

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Adding my support... people like to back Bayonetta because she is from a popular hack n' slash and because Nintendo funded her game.

Well guess what? Ninja Gaiden is a better selling and more influential hack n' slash series (the modern games,) has roots in Nintendo hardware, and Nintendo funded Razors edge for the Wii. Not to mention that Hayabusa is basically the face of Tecmo, a company that has recently had a very close work relationship with Nintendo (Hyrule Warriors anyone?)

D

Deleted member

This, the Dead or Alive games already referred him by his last name too many times to count.

Ryu Hayabusa is still the superior choice because he's not shameless fanservice unlike Kasumi
Fixed for ya :troll: (im joking by the way).

Anyways consider me a Supporter. As a side note, i think if he was playable, he will be something more among the lines of Megaman and Pacman (A.K.A being based around his Old-School NES incarnation rather than DOA or any of the Reboot games) and i like it that way (i have no problem with the modern Ninja Gaiden, i just prefer the classic ones).

Also, that would mean a SUPER MARIO BROS CROSSOVER REUNION :awesome:
Now that would be something awesome.

D

Deleted member

Fun Fact: Did you know, that in the Nes Ninja Gaiden, Ryu's father is named Ken Hayabusa?
Yeah, im not joking, look it up.

jamesster445

Smash Lord
I remember this, they ended up changing it to Joe. Probably to avoid confusion. Hell in the lore of the first Ninja Gaiden on NES, the final boss a was sealed by Shinobi.

Powerman293

Smash Ace
Surprised not a lot of people are pushing for him. I think he could be a very unique character. I know we have 2 Ninja characters already, but I think he could still differentiate him with the use of his sword in a lot of his attacks and playing a lot like his NES counterpart with some modern elements added.

Maybe they could make him heavier to distinguish him? I know that might not make a lot of sense from his origin, but they could do something cool and different.

jamesster445

Smash Lord
Surprised not a lot of people are pushing for him. I think he could be a very unique character. I know we have 2 Ninja characters already, but I think he could still differentiate him with the use of his sword in a lot of his attacks and playing a lot like his NES counterpart with some modern elements added.

Maybe they could make him heavier to distinguish him? I know that might not make a lot of sense from his origin, but they could do something cool and different.
It's been a while since Ninja Gaiden 3 and Razor's edge came out and both were met with negative and lukewarm reception respectively. So that's probably why people were so quick to forget about him.
Actually the hardest part I found when making his move set was getting his air attacks. Dead or Alive is a very grounded fighter and I find that in the modern Ninja Gaiden games a lot of Ryu's attacks just end up putting him back on the ground. So having him as a more grounded fighter makes a lot of sense.

AlRex

Smash Lord
I support this. He'd be fun to play with all the weapons, Ninpo Arts, and wall climbing, and honestly, the more NES icons the better.

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
Ah, this is someone I wanted for quite awhile, originally being hit with the idea when NG3RE was a Wii U exclusive. He'd be a pretty perfect inclusion, especially since Tecmo is in a pretty good relationship with Nintendo. When I heard Ryu was leaked, I was really hoping it was him, but then my hopes were shot down when I saw the leak suggested SF Ryu.

I'm actually interested in how'd he play if they decided to base him off how he plays in DoA, imagine if he could easily perform some of his simple DoA combos with the tap of the A button, or he had the ability to counter hold by quickly pressing back+B? (though maybe forward back +B to prevent mistakes.)
Still, if Tekken's Heihachi was too complicated to transfer to Smash, I guess they'd end up just using a moveset based off the NG games, which would still be great. Possibly even give a stage based off the NES era games if other Ryu is any indication.
But who am I kidding. We have a DoA stage already.

jamesster445

Smash Lord
Ah, this is someone I wanted for quite awhile, originally being hit with the idea when NG3RE was a Wii U exclusive. He'd be a pretty perfect inclusion, especially since Tecmo is in a pretty good relationship with Nintendo. When I heard Ryu was leaked, I was really hoping it was him, but then my hopes were shot down when I saw the leak suggested SF Ryu.

I'm actually interested in how'd he play if they decided to base him off how he plays in DoA, imagine if he could easily perform some of his simple DoA combos with the tap of the A button, or he had the ability to counter hold by quickly pressing back+B? (though maybe forward back +B to prevent mistakes.)
Still, if Tekken's Heihachi was too complicated to transfer to Smash, I guess they'd end up just using a moveset based off the NG games, which would still be great. Possibly even give a stage based off the NES era games if other Ryu is any indication.
But who am I kidding. We have a DoA stage already.

I know exactly how you felt when Ryu's files were found. I honest to God thought they actually belonged to Hayabusa thanks to Razor's Edge, Hyrule Warriors and DOA Dimensions.
Consider yourself added to the supporter's list. Speaking of which I added a supporter's list on the OP. If I missed someone or added someone who doesn't belong on there just let me know and I'll do nothing fix it.

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Yoooooo, Ryu Hayabusa is cool. I'd like to see him in Smash. Add me to the list please!

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I have a sudden urge to support this character for Smash Bros.
I think this may be caused me to break:

This might be the best chiptune ever.
Add me to the support list for a Ryu Hayabusa & Lana - Koei Tecmo combo-pack! :D

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
@ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan I had no idea you wanted other of the DOA people. I also wanted Ayane but decided to go full swing on Sophitia, though one of my online votes was for her. Not sure if to make more threads on these last days.

@ Jaguar360 Jaguar360 it seems you also want Ayane.

About Ryu, can he look like in his latest games but use powers from the NES games?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
@ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan I had no idea you wanted other of the DOA people. I also wanted Ayane but decided to go full swing on Sophitia, though one of my online votes was for her. Not sure if to make more threads on these last days.

About Ryu, can he look like in his latest games but use powers from the NES games?
I would have made Kasumi thread of my own, though it's quite too soon for one to be made. She's heavily underrated because of her little Nintendo appearances unlike Ryu and that many say she would be too sexualized for Smash. She will always be seen as one of those pipe dream characters since she would fit in so well and the costume possibilities with her are endless.

At least I voted for both her and Ryu in the ballot. We need more Tecmo representation in this piece.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137

Busa's still my fav DOA character lol. Ayane would be awesome though (I made a Mii fighter of her recently btw, though no purple hair option sucked). Avatar switch was mainly just because she's my waifu a really cool character in general.

Last edited:

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
Busa's still my fav DOA character lol. Ayane would be awesome though (I made a Mii fighter of her recently btw, though no purple hair option sucked). Avatar switch was mainly just because she's my waifu a really cool character in general.
So far I have made Mii characters out of Sophitia, Cassandra, Terry Bogard, Kyo Kusanagi, Carrie Fernandez and Elizabeth Comstock, but this later one sadly is mostly white, wish I had her blue/white combination. Oh and made her a gunner.

I would have made Kasumi thread of my own, though it's quite too soon for one to be made. She's heavily underrated because of her little Nintendo appearances unlike Ryu and that many say she would be too sexualized for Smash. She will always be seen as one of those pipe dream characters since she would fit in so well and the costume possibilities with her are endless.

At least I voted for both her and Ryu in the ballot. We need more Tecmo representation in this piece.
Yes, same they say on Sophitia but still with the right clothing; Ayane could work fine. I would love to see her butterfly wings be used in Smash. Kasumi is over used and Ayane did seemed to be pushed by Nintendo during the NG3RE release.

Last edited:

Alph Aran

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlphSquad
I'd like to play as Ryu Hayabusa to carry people into the air, spin, and crash them down Primary Lotus style (Rock Lee). Support.

Dangit. Kasumi is one of those protagonists that I prefer the minor characters over. **** Nintendo for not letting this game be rated T.

This user shamelessly wants Tina to be in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U as a playable character.

Top Bottom