• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Want To Join a Clan?

PhantomVirus13

Smash Cadet
NNID
PhaNTomVIruS13
3DS FC
1134-8573-7996
Leader: FatAL | Phantom (PhantomVirus13)
Clan Name: FatAL
- This is a clan for Online Wii U and 3DS players
- Currently we are a new clan (small) with:

10 Wii U Members
11 3DS Members

How to Join:
1.) You must have a Challonge Account and a Skype Account
2.) You must send me a Skype Friend Request (My Skype name is Phantomvirus13)
3.) You must be able to beat two out of three best players in a best two out of three set

* After you have been accepted you will be expected to join online tournaments and place well in them. You do not need to play in Online Tournament all the time but at least once or twice a week.

About Our Clan:
We have Ranking Matches to determine clan ranks. (This will be explained once you're excepted) 3DS Ranking Matches are every Tuesday each week starting at 6 pm EST. Wii U Ranking Matches are every Wednesday each week starting at 6 pm EST. (The Chatroom for everything for the clan will be in our Clan chatroom on Skype)

More Information and Rules:
1.) We will have monthly tournaments for members only and the winner will receive a $10.00 E-shop card
2.) We have rank reset round robins quarterly
3.) You do not have to play both Wii U and 3DS you can just play one. If you play both then you can play both then.
4.) We also will be starting Doubles teams run under our clan in the near future (so you can play doubles too/you can choose your partner but they have to be in the clan also)

Clan Rules:
1.) Be respectful to other members and encourage others to train harder to get better.
2.) Do not brag about a win because nobody likes someone like that.
3.) Show up to MOST of the clan ranking match day and tournaments. You do not need to be present every time because I understand that things happen in your lives also.
4.) If you cannot make a ranking match day or tournament let me know before they occur.
5.) If you do not show up almost every week of each month you will be removed from FatAL unless there is something you have going on but you can come back to playing soon.
6.) Have Fun.

* If you have any questions just contact me on Skype I will answer really fast.

Last edited:

CJ14r43

Smash Cadet
NNID
chukswag
3DS FC
4854-6956-3319
Switch FC
SW-4733-8968-8769
Well, I guess life would suck less if I join, soo...I'LL JOIN!!!

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Do you do that 5v5 or 7v7 battles stuff against other clans? o.o Like you get me? Sorry if i confuse you xD Do you guys use customs often?

Ive been in clans/teams before but the 'clan rules' make it interresting. :)

Last edited:

PhantomVirus13

Smash Cadet
NNID
PhaNTomVIruS13
3DS FC
1134-8573-7996
Do you do that 5v5 or 7v7 battles stuff against other clans? o.o Like you get me? Sorry if i confuse you xD Do you guys use customs often?

Ive been in clans/teams before but the 'clan rules' make it interresting. :)
Yes Customs are fine, we prefer no customs though. We will do a clan battle soon so I will decide that later but I will try to make things as fair as possible.

Drexel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valk54
3DS FC
4527-9856-8570
I may or may not join, but hey I'll keep an eye out on this place and see if things work out.

Effay

Smash Lord
Switch FC
0527-9775-5784
Why is this in Online Tournament Listings?

Nabil

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nabil_M12
3DS FC
1091-9087-4839
Yo guys! I would like to join! I won IMGMR 19, but I didn't get any prize or didn't even get announced the winner. >: challonge.com/IMGMR19 if you want to see the brackets. I was wondering if I could get a shot at that? Although with school I can't attend IMGMR tournaments, do you know of any other online tournaments? I'll send you a friend request on skype (Phantomvirus13)

WorldGameInfo

Smash Rookie
NNID
WorldGamInfo
3DS FC
2406-5410-6216
I'll join as a 3ds player.
Question, if we start out as a 3ds player, could we switch to a wii U member later?

gamEvan

Smash Cadet
NNID
evan11zss

10 Wii U Members
11 3DS Members

How to Join:
3.) You must be able to beat two out of three best players in a best two out of three set

* After you have been accepted you will be expected to join online tournaments and place well in them. You do not need to play in Online Tournament all the time but at least once or twice a week.

About Our Clan:
We have Ranking Matches to determine clan ranks. (This will be explained once you're excepted) 3DS Ranking Matches are every Tuesday each week starting at 6 pm EST. Wii U Ranking Matches are every Wednesday each week starting at 6 pm EST. (The Chatroom for everything for the clan will be in our Clan chatroom on Skype)

1.) We will have monthly tournaments for members only and the winner will receive a $10.00 E-shop card
3.) You do not have to play both Wii U and 3DS you can just play one. If you play both then you can play both then.
4.) We also will be starting Doubles teams run under our clan in the near future (so you can play doubles too/you can choose your partner but they have to be in the clan also)

Clan Rules:
1.) Be respectful to other members and encourage others to train harder to get better.
3.) Show up to MOST of the clan ranking match day and tournaments. You do not need to be present every time because I understand that things happen in your lives also.
4.) If you cannot make a ranking match day or tournament let me know before they occur.
5.) If you do not show up almost every week of each month you will be removed from FatAL unless there is something you have going on but you can come back to playing soon.
6.) Have Fun.

10 Wii U Members
11 3DS Members

How to Join:

About Our Clan:

Clan Rules:
6.) Have Fun.

i will join

blackdanjustice

Smash Rookie

10 Wii U Members
11 3DS Members

How to Join:

About Our Clan:

Clan Rules:
6.) Have Fun.

Drevis2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
drevistwo
3DS FC
4613-8582-9190
I might try joining, tho I don't know if I'm ready yet, I need to do more training, I can tell you guys expect a lot from your members, but when I think I'm ready, I might try out. But for now I'll keep practicing, I'll still join a lot of FatAL tournies tho, mostly cause they are hosted really well.

Lx-XFusionX-x7

Smash Rookie
I think ill try out, need to see some more strengths and weaknesses to work on for my main and itll b good practice to see where im at.

Ima a Wii U player who's competitive, ive yet to win a tourney except for one doubles tourney which was a blind date tourney. Ive already friended Phantomvirus13 which ur name is Ross correct? Dont know if i found right person on skype so i wanna try out to see my own level i love facing tough competitors!

Top Bottom