• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waluigi VERSION 3!!!

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Waluigi FREEZES SSE!!

And doubleK confirmed the throwing thing himself, hammer. The throws haven't been done yet.

doublek642

Smash Apprentice
I have already collected the newest matching csp's, icons, etc. which will all be in the V3 post.
Also, are DJ Lowgey and MarioDK trying to take over the project? We're still very much alive!

Tigertenaka

Smash Rookie
V3 looks awesome! The only problem I have with it is that he can't throw anyone (which I understand is unfixable).

doublek642

Smash Apprentice
Well, I've been busy lately with other things, but I have received a PM featuring MarioKing's quote, and have realized that MarioKing feels unappreciated. I have decided to publicly apologize to MarioKing and speak with him privately. I was unaware that he felt that his animations were being misused and will immediately add him to collaboration. I originally intended to set the entire team to collaboration with, but I've been told that the collaboration feature was not yet fully developed and would suffer glitches if multiple users are added, but I do realize that Marioking has done the work to deserve it anyway. I have also been alarmed that he i=wishes for me to remove the whole download to the project immediately, I will try to be more cooperative with him. But I did not see this coming since he has never told me personally that he feels this way. Out of nowhere I'm being told to drop the project. I apologize, deeply. And with not for you to leave the team for both your work and presence is definitely needed, but to work more cooperatively with you.

smbmaster99

Smash Rookie
Is it possible to use Waluigi over someone else? Like could I place him over R.O.B. instead? I like playing as Toon Link.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
No one can do that because ROB has way too many bones.

Over 200.

BTW, an alternate solution for forward B to work right in the air is to use the Set/Add momentum to set NOT ADD his horizontal momentum to 2 and remove the TransN keyframes from it so it won't snap.

SuperSmashMan70

Smash Cadet
I can still hear toonlink's voice when he dies and the airswim move needs to be fixed. Still, I cant wait for you guys to give him his voice in the next version.

SuperSmashMan70

Smash Cadet
Whataya mean it cant be removed, there has to be a way.Although, I tested more on the hack, Waluigi cant turn metal when he grabs the metal box, and he cant grab. Hopefully that can be fixed. Thats all I have encountered so far.

doublek642

Smash Apprentice
Whataya mean it cant be removed, there has to be a way.Although, I tested more on the hack, Waluigi cant turn metal when he grabs the metal box, and he cant grab. Hopefully that can be fixed. Thats all I have encountered so far.
Actually, I believe Waluigi does turn metal. Just not visually. He acts heavier, flinches less, and inflicts more damage on enemies like he should, but he doesn't use the metal texture. I'm not sure that's possible over ported models, at least not yet.

SuperSmashMan70

Smash Cadet
Oh yeah right just not visually, anyway I tested his victory taunts and the pig just appears out of no where. That I understand can be fixed and Can you guys give Waluigi battle portraits?
Edit1: He really needs a victory theme as well.When you do down A he does no damage.

doublek642

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah right just not visually, anyway I tested his victory taunts and the pig just appears out of no where. That I understand can be fixed and Can you guys give Waluigi battle portraits?
Edit1: He really needs a victory theme as well.When you do down A he does no damage.
Not really sure about deleting character-specific variables, and down-A works fine. The hitbox is just a bit small.

AetherEch0s

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2681-0290-3939
im sure someone has already mentioned this, but his Side B repeats on the ground. Is it supposed to do that? Its kind of awkward and difficult to make him start once he gets started. Also, isnt there anyway to replace bobombs with TL bombs? You know, so he isnt absolutely broken?

doublek642

Smash Apprentice
im sure someone has already mentioned this, but his Side B repeats on the ground. Is it supposed to do that? Its kind of awkward and difficult to make him start once he gets started. Also, isnt there anyway to replace bobombs with TL bombs? You know, so he isnt absolutely broken?
Side-b repeats on the ground? Are you missing the FitToonlink.pac file? Also, I could make him generate toonlink's bombs instead and someone could port the bob-omb model over them. But we can't use toonlink's bombs when we port him over pit.

SuperSmashMan70

Smash Cadet
Side-b repeats on the ground? Are you missing the FitToonlink.pac file? Also, I could make him generate toonlink's bombs instead and someone could port the bob-omb model over them. But we can't use toonlink's bombs when we port him over pit.
Yeah the side b dosent work well and whats wrong with the regular bom-ombs? The cel shaded bombs would look weird on Waluigi. That being said, I also need some help on Waluigi sfx's. How do I get toon links sound back since you deleted it In SMA. I wont be albe to replace his sound then. Dont port him over Pit, besides he has to many bones

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Regular Bob-ombs are overpowered in smash. Very overpowered.

If you MUST use them, you may want to slow down the move.

Wait, other characters can spawn peanuts and grenades using special Item IDs.
Link's bombs are in the same file so you may be able to use those as those are stronger than Toon Link's bombs(They won't have a visible fuse though).

Code:
NON-STANDARD ITEMS (must be loaded by respective character/stage)
46 Adventure Trophy
47 Key
48 Smash Plate
49 Stock Item
4A Apple
4B mbclab
4C mbshell
4D pellet
4E vegetable
4F Sandbag (HRC)
50 Aroaros
51 Koopa
52 Koopa
53 Snake's Box
54 Diddy's Peanut
55 Link's Bomb
56 Peach's Turnup
57 R.O.B.'s Gyro
58 Seed
59 Snake's Grenade
5A Samus' Armor piece
5B Toon Link's Bomb
5C Wario's Bike
5D Wario's Bike A
5E Wario's Bike B
5F Wario's Bike C
60 Wario's Bike D
61 Wario's Bike E

doublek642

Smash Apprentice
Dont port him over Pit, besides he has to many bones
Too late, MarioKing wants him over Pit. He has gotten to work on the port already. Either he's over Pit, or MarioKing wants all of his work taken out of the project. I'm sure he'll turn out good over Pit anyway, though. Also, about bob-ombs, I plan to just make the animation of taking them out slower.

SuperSmashMan70

Smash Cadet
Hey doublek I am going to work on a waluigi sfx pack and where am I gonna find a waluigi announcer call!! , and fine I guess pit would work out, but not for me. Im not trying to be selfish but my bro is not gonna like replacing his fav character:glare: I want to make version 4 really good since it will be the final version.

Xaranid

Smash Apprentice
O_o I don't know the situation but that seems like a pretty...bold...move to threaten to remove all of his work from the thing. And this is coming from me, a TLink main.

kirbymaster101

Smash Rookie
I havent tested him out yet, but what happens if waluigi uses final smash, he freezes or does nothing happen like with the independant pokemon? Also has the clone engine been discontiued?

Found some glitches: side b spams till you ether get hit or press a button,
when you dash grab you can hear the chain,
also down a in midair you can hear the sword land,
one of waluigi's victory dance istill has toon link's pig,
his final smash is glitchy but it stills does a one hit ko if it hits the target.

Things to recommend:
can you change his dash or charge attack to his tennis racket?
make his down b slower and weaker?
when he is winning make the crowd cheer waluigi not toon lnik?
make his side b not go to special fall for better recovery or/and change his up b to ghave more range?
change one of his taunts to his rose like when he wins a minigame in Mario party 8?

Top Bottom