• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waluigi for Project:M finally released - everything should be all good now

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Popping in just because I saw mention about being able to sweetspot and a few other things.

According to a source, the only way to snap onto ledges in PM is if you're moving downwards. I don't know if that's a result of gct coding or whatever, but we've had to make accommodations for that (specifically for Waluigi Swim).

Down smash is a reference to the DDR Waluigi Breakdance thing, and he absolutely has a Mario Kart reference.

Regarding animation stuff because I've seen people on reddit mention it (I should probably mention it on there, now that I think about it), MarioKing64DS doesn't intentionally release animations that he believes look wrong. Everything is intentionally done.

Now, if you see some wonky animation where Waluigi is inside out while making a peace sign with his buttocks, then we might possibly have a problem.

TeddyBearYoshi

Banned via Warnings
Regarding animation stuff because I've seen people on reddit mention it (I should probably mention it on there, now that I think about it), MarioKing64DS doesn't intentionally release animations that he believes look wrong. Everything is intentionally done.

Now, if you see some wonky animation where Waluigi is inside out while making a peace sign with his buttocks, then we might possibly have a problem.
I think most people just mean it doesn't look as smooth or professional as the rest of the character's, not that it looks like it was done in an odd way. Not saying I agree, but I've seen a lot of people saying it also.

I also have no idea what his down special is supposed to be, or what it's used for. Stumped my friend group also. :confused:

Last edited:

HumanMeatPuppet

Smash Cadet
I wasn't trying to make it sound like the mod was incomplete or trying to insult anyone. That wasn't my intention at all.

Which have of his moves is a reference to Mario Kart? I'm actually very curious since I can't tell which attack does so.

I know about the DDR thing, but I want Waluigi to be as viable as possible. Speeding up the attack animation would be very helpful without actually taking anything away from it.

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow
When I look at the animations in Brawlbox they appear very smooth but ingame they don't seem to translate directly as such.

Also, does up air even have a sweetspot? The move almost feels useless.

Friesnchip

Smash Journeyman
When I look at the animations in Brawlbox they appear very smooth but ingame they don't seem to translate directly as such.

Also, does up air even have a sweetspot? The move almost feels useless.
You could argue the weak hitbox can be used to extend combos and link into more aerials with proper reads. Though it's extremely situational.

Marioking64DS

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Marioking64DS
So yeah, just to get it out from word of mouth, the Animation style was done like that intentionally to get a half way point between Wario's Brawl style and normal following animations a normal character would, why? well his mostly related to Wario much how Luigi is to Mario so why not keep that style/thing going on for him? sure it may not be what you wanted, but I personally felt it fitted for I wanted out of the moveset for Waluigi.

Might as well explain some more things since his out to the public now. core moveset was design around being the polar opposite of Wario, its like this, Mario and Luigi have small about of differences when it comes to their overall designs, Mario being slightly shorter and fatter while Luigi is slightly taller and thinner, where the differences to Wario and Waluigi are extreme, Wario is much shorter and fatter while Waluigi is much taller and thinner. This also plays into their stats from some Mario spin-off game how Waluigi has the opposite of Wario’s, not only that but how Wario is noted to have greater upper body strength while Waluigi has much stronger lower body (like how he kicked Bowser in Mario Party 3, and also the stomps as an assist trophy).

Now when it comes to as in how he feels as a fighter in Smash I wanted him to play out the extreme differences, Wario in Brawl is noted to have one of the best aerial movements in the game so with that I made it that Waluigi has one of the worst. Most of Wario’s weakest moves are done by his legs, Waluigi’s arm attack are his weakest while his legs being the better kill moves.

When it came to his overall attacks I wanted them to look/feel like Wario’s much how Luigi has that effect but work differently for the most part like his Neutral Air. Both will spin their bodies while Wario’s dose 2 Solid Hits what doesn't connect most of the time, Waluigi’s will lock them in and do mulit-hits. The WAA! was chosen has his Neutral Special to play off what Wario does for his Neutral Special which is Chomp. Wario inhales and chews while Waluigi will exhale and yell at the opponent.
The Brawl in the Family “WAA!” was added to give him something so you know were the hit will be and yes a nice reference.

Down-B is more of different case, I based that move off the Tekken move Mist Step which is now formally dubbed “Mischief Step”, it was a thank you to Namco for co developing Smash 4, with that said the overall idea also follows from something else about Waluigi… No one really know who he is, his just this dude who came to play tennis, he has no real backstory and it's surrounded by mystery, so having a move that has many options for the player to do while making the opponent guess what Waluigi may do because they don't know much about him… we all don't really.

Hope this clear up alittle bit about Waluigi and why he's the way we made him. and yes I am reading the feedback and storing the info to work out whats the most compaint/needs fixed.

NOTE - it will be moveset data only, I have no plans to edit animations or anything else. I have to much on my hands as it is with King K.Rool and Black Shadow, thank you for reading this wall of text.

Marioking64DS

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
So yeah, just to get it out from word of mouth, the Animation style was done like that intentionally to get a half way point between Wario's Brawl style and normal following animations a normal character would, why? well his mostly related to Wario much how Luigi is to Mario so why not keep that style/thing going on for him? sure it may not be what you wanted, but I personally felt it fitted for I wanted out of the moveset for Waluigi.

Might as well explain some more things since his out to the public now. core moveset was design around being the polar opposite of Wario, its like this, Mario and Luigi have small about of differences when it comes to their overall designs, Mario being slightly shorter and fatter while Luigi is slightly taller and thinner, where the differences to Wario and Waluigi are extreme, Wario is much shorter and fatter while Waluigi is much taller and thinner. This also plays into their stats from some Mario spin-off game how Waluigi has the opposite of Wario’s, not only that but how Wario is noted to have greater upper body strength while Waluigi has much stronger lower body (like how he kicked Bowser in Mario Party 3, and also the stomps as an assist trophy).

Now when it comes to as in how he feels as a fighter in Smash I wanted him to play out the extreme differences, Wario in Brawl is noted to have one of the best aerial movements in the game so with that I made it that Waluigi has one of the worst. Most of Wario’s weakest moves are done by his legs, Waluigi’s arm attack are his weakest while his legs being the better kill moves.

When it came to his overall attacks I wanted them to look/feel like Wario’s much how Luigi has that effect but work differently for the most part like his Neutral Air. Both will spin their bodies while Wario’s dose 2 Solid Hits what doesn't connect most of the time, Waluigi’s will lock them in and do mulit-hits. The WAA! was chosen has his Neutral Special to play off what Wario does for his Neutral Special which is Chomp. Wario inhales and chews while Waluigi will exhale and yell at the opponent.
The Brawl in the Family “WAA!” was added to give him something so you know were the hit will be and yes a nice reference.

Down-B is more of different case, I based that move off the Tekken move Mist Step which is now formally dubbed “Mischief Step”, it was a thank you to Namco for co developing Smash 4, with that said the overall idea also follows from something else about Waluigi… No one really know who he is, his just this dude who came to play tennis, he has no real backstory and it's surrounded by mystery, so having a move that has many options for the player to do while making the opponent guess what Waluigi may do because they don't know much about him… we all don't really.

Hope this clear up alittle bit about Waluigi and why he's the way we made him. and yes I am reading the feedback and storing the info to work out whats the most compaint/needs fixed.

NOTE - it will be moveset data only, I have no plans to edit animations or anything else. I have to much on my hands as it is with King K.Rool and Black Shadow, thank you for reading this wall of text.

Marioking64DS
I'm fine with the animations, but you should make his side-b have invincibility frames for the entire animation so it can be used as a projectile soaker. Otherwise, the move is useless against a few characters with fast projectile moves (like sheik or link). I don't know what Waluigi's frame data is, so i might be completely wrong about the lack of invincibility frames

Rage83

Smash Ace
The last download fixed it for me.

Now regarding the moveset:

Note: this is only from a hour of play.

The biggest issue I have is with his recovery as it seems he can't sweatspot the ledge at all. Everytime I've done it he has to go above it and has to fall down to it and if anyone catches on to this they can easily to gimp him.

As far as I can tell, he doesn't have a way to deal with projectiles and his slow air mobility makes him lose hard to those with a good projectile. Falco
Though this isn't a too much of a problem as for the mass majority of the cast, he can hold his own. I found his forward air to be the most relyable when trying combo the majority cast and his back air and up air good moves aswell.

So far it seems his biggest strength is his edge gaurding as his 'waa' can easily deny a comeback. He can also use down tilt to combo back off with another move or forward smash to send his oppoents straight down a very bad angle. And unlike Wario, his neutral air can either pop up his opponent up or drag them with him if fast fall.

Overall I enjoy this moveset and look forward to it's continued development.
Try using forward tilt, it can reflect projectiles.

TeddyBearYoshi

Banned via Warnings
Side tilt seems to be a better kill move than most of his Smash attacks. Is this intentional? I ask because what is such a quick and easy to hit move seems to have a humongous knockback which feels a bit jarring compared to his other much slower (and/or) harder to hit moves that don't seem to produce such effects.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
His design is perfect bb, just needs some balance tweaking. (them jumps tho) Then again he's brand-new to my brain so I need to spend more time with him before I can have a valid say on all the nuances of kills and combos, etc.

Best part IMO? "I HATE THIS GAME!"

MrCJBubba

Smash Rookie
so I have been having an issue Waluigi instantly gets killed by all throws. Once he gets grabbed might as well say goodbye to your stock. I assume this is due to my own screw up but I am not sure. how would one fix such a bizarre issue

HumanMeatPuppet

Smash Cadet

Marioking64DS
I apologize if I came off as abrasive. That was not my intention. I was simply trying to give helpful feedback. And now that you say that about the animation, everything makes sense now. It was a little odd to see Wario move that way at Brawl's release, so maybe it will grow on me like Wario's did.

I get where you are coming from. Everything you've said makes total sense. I want this mod to be as good as it possibly can be. The feedback I wanted to provide wasn't to question why you did things the way you did, but to make Waluigi stay on par with the rest of the cast. I still say that he needs more ground mobility.

I'd like to thank you for this mod and your continued work on some really awesome characters that I'm surprised have not been created already! Godspeed, gentlemen.

Popthekirby

Smash Cadet
I'm fine with the animations, but you should make his side-b have invincibility frames for the entire animation so it can be used as a projectile soaker. Otherwise, the move is useless against a few characters with fast projectile moves (like sheik or link). I don't know what Waluigi's frame data is, so i might be completely wrong about the lack of invincibility frames
I highly disagree with invinciblity frames in general, it's fine for the start up as he vulrible from the rest of it, but invinciblity through the entire thing would just make it stupid over powered to the point where it's spam to win. If anything it could use something lke yoshi's subtaction armor, it's possible to break him out of it.

Popping in just because I saw mention about being able to sweetspot and a few other things.

According to a source, the only way to snap onto ledges in PM is if you're moving downwards. I don't know if that's a result of gct coding or whatever, but we've had to make accommodations for that (specifically for Waluigi Swim).

Down smash is a reference to the DDR Waluigi Breakdance thing, and he absolutely has a Mario Kart reference.

On the note of not being able to sweetspot, I ment his up b. His side b can already do this, but with his up B recovery, he has to go above the ledge then drop down.

Last edited:

drogoth232

Smash Lord
On the note of not being able to sweetspot, I ment his up b. His side b can already do this, but with his up B recovery, he has to go above the ledge then drop down.
If you have to be moving downwards to sweetspot in PM, how else do you think Waluigi would be able to grab the ledge after Up B?

After he starts falling. Of course

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
and yes I am reading the feedback and storing the info to work out whats the most compaint/needs fixed.
So I've heard a lot of people bring up that the down-special is too technical and tricky to figure out. You're firmly planted that the move is good as-is, and if there's any additional visual queue, it'll be easier for the foe to read, eliminating the purpose of the move entirely, which makes sense.
So what if there was a separate PSA dedicated to training? Casual players, and people who just downloaded Waluigi can figure it out without bombarding you with messages. Here's a crappy concept I whipped up:
Animation6.gif
Actually, now that you mention it, that sounds like it could work...

Popthekirby

Smash Cadet
If you have to be moving downwards to sweetspot in PM, how else do you think Waluigi would be able to grab the ledge after Up B?

After he starts falling. Of course
All characters can sweetspot one way or another. Wario for example can grab the ledge right so long as his hands go near(and you properply space it). As it stands, Waluigi has to go slightly more above it which is too high and punishable. This leaves him highly vunriable to charaters with a good disjoint as all they need to do is forward smash or even side tilt. Ledge hogging should always be an issue, but as it stand, he has to go too high and imo too punishable at that crucial time.

edit: A better way of describing it more like D3 who can understandably not sweetspot the ledge. In order for him to grab it he has to cancel out of his up and enter free fall. Right now it feels more less like that though with the abilty auto cancel at the end.

edit2: Does this work on dolphin aswell?

Last edited:

Marioking64DS

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Marioking64DS
Start up on that move is full Super Armor, then while swimming with (of the top of my head) less then 100% he has a 10% hyper armor allowing him to swim through every weaker projectitle.

So I've heard a lot of people bring up that the down-special is too technical and tricky to figure out. You're firmly planted that the move is good as-is, and if there's any additional visual queue, it'll be easier for the foe to read, eliminating the purpose of the move entirely, which makes sense.
So what if there was a separate PSA dedicated to training? Casual players, and people who just downloaded Waluigi can figure it out without bombarding you with messages. Here's a crappy concept I whipped up:

Actually, now that you mention it, that sounds like it could work...
I had been shown this before, its a really great Idea. just getting it to work in game is another thing, something we may add in future patches

All characters can sweetspot one way or another. Wario for example can grab the ledge right so long as his hands go near(and you properply space it). As it stands, Waluigi has to go slightly more above it which is too high and punishable. This leaves him highly vunriable to charaters with a good disjoint as all they need to do is forward smash or even side tilt. Ledge hogging should always be an issue, but as it stand, he has to go too high and imo too punishable at that crucial time.
This was done somewhat intentionally as we all should know by now his recovery game is ridiculous, jump height, etc. I personal felt if he was able to perfectly snap onto the ledge all the time it would be abit messy.

Marioking64DS

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Marioking64DS
so I have been having an issue Waluigi instantly gets killed by all throws. Once he gets grabbed might as well say goodbye to your stock. I assume this is due to my own screw up but I am not sure. how would one fix such a bizarre issue
what this? like how?, unable to recover or like as soon as he's thrown he just dies?

GerbilCrab475

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GerbilCrab
3DS FC
1246-8834-9360
Your Waluigi is amazing. It also recently spawned this work of art:

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Inquiry: Why is the download for Wa practically an entire PM build? Methinks most of it is unnecessary. (stages, non-additional costumes, etc)

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Inquiry: Why is the download for Wa practically an entire PM build? Methinks most of it is unnecessary. (stages, non-additional costumes, etc)
Easier for people who don't feel like preparing cosmetics, soundbanks and other PMEX stuff.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Easier for people who don't feel like preparing cosmetics, soundbanks and other PMEX stuff.
Fair, but there is definitely some fat that could be trimmed. Empty folders and extra useless dev files like infoOriginal, or FiKirby- as well.

Edit: E for effort on mimicking whomever did the HD names.
tex1_144x32_292ac2d5b77199ae_0.png
Texture ID in a vanilla install is tex1_144x32_292ac2d5b77199ae_0
Also, I noticed a few of the Dolphin HD textures I'm using stopped working because the ones they replace were slightly altered in the sc_selcharacter, most notably Luigi's CSPs. No big deal, but I'm curious as to how that happened.

Last edited:

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
First thing's first, this mod is fantastic. Watching the progress and how smooth and professional everything looks, I haven't been this excited for a PM related release since the last official PM build. Excellent job to everyone involved, Waluigi looks and plays pretty much as it feels he should and I couldn't be more pleased with the result. <3

That being said, I'm hoping that there are some eventual changes made to him. He feels so close to being something I would always want place in my personal build along with the rest of the PM cast, but I feel he needs a few slight adjustments.

1. Keeping momentum after jumping out of dash. I don't know what is required to fix this but, in spite of the fact that he is supposed to feel slow, the fact that his momentum stops entirely when jumping (something that happens to everyone in vBrawl) makes movement feel strange compared to the rest of the cast, and not in the Waluigi way. This straight-up needs to be fixed.

2. Some hitbox properties need slight adjustments to make him ''viable''. Of the multiple games I have played with him with a couple of people now, I have realized that landing kills with Waluigi is really dang difficult. Most of this I feel comes from his lack of aerial kill confirms. Uair does have a kill hitbox, but it isn't exactly the easiest to land, especially in comparison with some other characters. Plus, the frame data on moves like his bair and fair don't balance out what the attack properties actually are. I suggest buffing the KB of bair a little bit. As for fair, I really like the idea of the move being a juggle-attack (which it currently is), but it could gain significantly greater utilization if the first few frames (maybe just first 2, idk) of active hitbox (where Waluigi's leg is just starting to kick, below his body) could send opponents at a horizontal angle as opposed to always popping them up.

3. His standing grab is hella fast. I haven't checked the exact frame data on it, and if someone can confirm what frame his grab comes out on that would be awesome, but it at least feels extremely fast. Like frame 3 or something. Like, is there even any wind-up to his grab? There's definitely some to his dash-grab.

4. Costume adjustments. This is definitely just a personal preference thing, but I think Waluigi could do with a team alt. Specifically, I think it would look a lot more professional and cleaned up if the Strikers, BitF, and Rambo costumes were replaced with a red, blue, and green iteration of his biker costume. On top of that, why does he have two purple alt costumes? The second one could be removed and replaced with a fifth biker alt, evening out the number of regular costumes and alts to 5 each.

Also, I don't know if you are still looking for people to playtest and balance things out for this project, but if you are I would be more than happy to contribute. Waluigi is definitely a favorite character of mine and including him in this game to the level of development he is currently at is like a dream come true and I want to see him sharpened into the highest quality he can get to.

Last edited:

Olhi

Smash Cadet
Hi! I did notice that it doesn't save the records when I play with Waluigi or Pit. I tried on Classic Mode and 10-Man-Smash.

Also, I didn't get a Waluigi Trophy when I finished Classic Mode. That is a minor flaw, but if it can be fixed, I'd appreciate it.

Marioking64DS

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Marioking64DS
Hi! I did notice that it doesn't save the records when I play with Waluigi or Pit. I tried on Classic Mode and 10-Man-Smash.

Also, I didn't get a Waluigi Trophy when I finished Classic Mode. That is a minor flaw, but if it can be fixed, I'd appreciate it.
At this current time that cannot be fixed, as i recal this happens to both Mewtwo and Roy as well

Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Stuff and things:

- Giga Bowser is now called Bowser by the announcer upon victory
- Bowser and Giga no longer have their unique victory fanfare

Are these bugs or forced compromises to make Wa work?

Hausi

Smash Rookie
Things about PM Waluigi

Disclaimer: This is about my opinions and my view on the Project M Waluigi character mod. Please don't hate if you disagree.

I love the Waluigi mod. But after multiple hours of testing Waluigi I realized that he doesn't fit in the Project M nature, which is a shame, because he is an awesome character and it's actually a very high quality mod. Here are the things that I want to say about him. First the moves that are 100% okay.
Down Smash,
F-Smash,
Up Smash,
Up tilt,
Down tilt,
F-tilt,
Forward Throw,
Up Throw,
Back Throw,
Jab,
Down B-B on ground Apparently it's pretty good for approaching,
Down B-A on ground I love that move!,
Down B-B in the air,
Nair
and Bair Great edge guarding tool.

Now let's come to the moves that could be improved, but are mostly okay:
Down Throw It shouldn't knock the opponent that far away so Waluigi could get a combo out of it, because overall he doesn't have many combo set-ups and generally a bad combo- & neutral game,
Down B-A in the air A big aid in his recovery game, but his actual attacking-potential could be improved to make it more interesting. Just adjust the hitboxes so they connect into each other properly,
Side B Could be somewhat faster and ending lag could be reduced. The Ability to walljump-cancel that move is brilliant btw.,
FAir It has a great angle for Star-K.O.s, but Waluigi can't combo with it properly.

At this point I want to say that I am aware that most of the stuff I am suggesting might not be possible because of technical reasons. Here are the things that are seriously disappointing for me.

Neutral B In his Brawl version, Waluigi's Neutral B had that Ganon-thingy-effect and I believe it did more damage, which was better in my opinion. To be honest I love the idea of the move, but in PM it shouldn't have a windbox at all. Just make the WAAAA! do some great damage and knockback and remove the windbox, because this move is doing nothing but producing salt, when used on someone's recovery. Also it does reflect projectiles, which makes his F-tilt less usefull, because the WAAAA! has a huge hitbox,
Up B The move feels completely weird, but that's probably a technical thing, but at least make his last hitbox do more damage and knockback and adjust the angle to make it do Star-K.O.s if you manage to drag your opponent on top of the stage. Waluigi could have more options to take a stock, other than his smashes and edgeguards,
Side B-B in the air This might be the longest ending lag in the game and is basically a suicide move, because it is punishable every single time if you don't hit your opponent.

And the last thing I am having problems with is… His general properties. I actually read what you had in mind for Waluigi and I think that those are great ideas and I absolutely respect that. But it's way too… extreme for PM. Every Character's combo- and neutral game involve their aerials and Waluigi can't do that much in the air. The mega-jumps are actually pretty cool, but his short hop should be shorter and his fall speed should be slightly faster as well. He literally puts himself in great danger when full jumping because of his slow fall speed. And horizontal speed in the air should also be increased, even though he isn't supposed to have a great aerial game, but otherwise he doesn't fit into PM's environment.

MarioKing64DS, I love your work and I like Waluigi a lot. I love him so much, I want to see him in small tournaments (imagine all the crazy and freakish Waluigi mains), but with his current values, there's no chance for that. If we could polish him all the way, that more and more locals make him legal, we might bring him into the PM standard (I know I am dreaming a lot… lol). Also, I might have forgotten a few things, but that's it for now.

TheOneTrueNail

Smash Rookie

Oi, Classic Mode? Does that mean the bug that crashes the game when trying to load Yoshi's Island Brawl has been fixed? Or did you just get lucky?

TeddyBearYoshi

Banned via Warnings
4. Costume adjustments. This is definitely just a personal preference thing, but I think Waluigi could do with a team alt. Specifically, I think it would look a lot more professional and cleaned up if the Strikers, BitF, and Rambo costumes were replaced with a red, blue, and green iteration of his biker costume. On top of that, why does he have two purple alt costumes? The second one could be removed and replaced with a fifth biker alt, evening out the number of regular costumes and alts to 5 each.
Not really a fan of this idea, I like his current costumes. While Walurambo is definitely a bit out of place I'd be pretty dissapointed if the Stikers / BitF ones were removed, and biker doesn't really make sense having any more priority since Strikers is the only one that actually exists in canon. Plus, Waluigi isn't the only one to have alternate costumes that don't have recolors, such as Zero Suit Samus, Meta Knight, Sonic, etc; and also not the only one to have costumes that don't actually come from any game.

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
Not really a fan of this idea, I like his current costumes. While Walurambo is definitely a bit out of place I'd be pretty dissapointed if the Stikers / BitF ones were removed, and biker doesn't really make sense having any more priority since Strikers is the only one that actually exists in canon. Plus, Waluigi isn't the only one to have alternate costumes that don't have recolors, such as Zero Suit Samus, Meta Knight, Sonic, etc;
Could always go with Strikers alts instead. Love me some armor, but my point was more about just having recolors of something.

and also not the only one to have costumes that don't actually come from any game.
Outside of Ninja Squirtle every costume is a reference to another game or a canon-specific thing (like armor-Mewtwo), and BitF Waluigi just looks completely out of place as it is, regardless of web-comic-specific reference.

At minimum I'd like to at least see an optional separate build that has 5 plumber costumes and 5 recolors of something, either biker or Strikers.

I guess it's just a nit-picky thing, but when I play regular PM I often forget that I'm playing a mod. When I try other PSAs I heavily feel that I'm playing a mod. This one is something different though. He blends into PM very well and I haven't experienced that with any other mod. ...But then I cycle through his costumes and am filled with questions. I don't know, I guess I just want this mod to feel as sharpened and professional as most of the rest of PM and I feel like taking out silly in-your-face references like that would be a good step in that direction.

Then again, it's not my mod. Those are my feelings on it though, take them as you will I guess.

Top Bottom