• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Walmart Mafia - Game! Capitalism WINS!!!! HAHA **** you commies! =D

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Not what happened at all.

I was the one to push him about forgetting what the roles were, and Ranmaru backed me up and asked him about it. Ranmaru pushed him for a completely different reason, though.

Ranmaru's reason: You thought the roles were weird, but you also went out of your way to say that they were good.

My reason: You said the roles were weird and good, which is fine, but after saying that, you claim that you have no idea what the roles are.

Notice how Ranmaru says nothing about Keyblade asking for a role list until after I point it out. We're not pushing him for the same reason at all.

Keyblade may be traitor. If Keyblade is not traitor, then Ran and Keyblade are not scum together based on the way they're currently communicating. I'd have to wait until further discussion to be certain, though.

Also, thank you for spelling my name right :D.
Eh, I misread it then, what I get for playing mafia when tired >_>;

KBG could have made a legit slip but who knows, just seems like something a much more inexperienced scum player would do and KBG has about 30 games apparently.

Also, what's your read on Ranmaru individually of a KBG-Ranmaru connection?

What's your read on Zen atm? If Keyblade is scum, do you think mafia could be voting him currently, or is this a town-driven wagon?
What KBG said was derp and makes him extremely easy for scum to pile on or town to attack because it was so derp. For scum it's some easy townie points and potentially getting rid of a liability. For town it's just hard to not want to push KBG after what he said because it could be a slip. That's if he's scum. If he's town it's such an easy wagon to push for both scum and town players.

I'm worried about Zen already. It'd be best to explain why a bit later.

dabuz what does this question net you?

Responses which can help me find leads to go on.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ranmaru second pick. Not a fan of him pushing Keyblade for saying that the roles are weird but nice. I could understand if he was pushing for talking about roles as if he knew them and then asking what the roles were, but instead he goes for something weak like this.
It was weak reasoning. It was a page 2 scumread, that Zen asked for. I don't see how my reasoning could be any more solid since it was ... page 2. I felt his attitude was suspicious, not just the action. It was leaning more towards a gut read rather than a solid read. I felt that he was being too nice. I don't know how else to express it. I was also trying to get the ball rolling. I can understand you being disappointed with the reasoning, and can even understand you getting a "ran that's dumb" reaction, but I don't see why you would see weak reasoning as a basis for suspicion that early.

Ran I think you're diving way too hard, way too fast over something here. What about that specific statement is autoscum for you? make me see it.

where the hell did that come from?
Vote:keybladeguy

@zen-KB guy and ran. Scum KB implies scum ran imo.
Vote: Orboknown

I think Orbo is scum for sheeping Joey's keyblade reasoning and his reasoning to imply me scum on KB being scum. Initially Orbo just says "Yeah Ran scum upon scumKB" without really expressing why at first. So this gets me thinking that he's being slightly opportunistic, and it doesn't seem like he really believes in it. He didn't really bother to give KBum reasoning until later. (Which was him agreeing with Joey)

He's also not really thinking for himself. First confrontation with Yoloswag, he lets him have his way, and he goes "Sure I trust you, ok". Again, when speaking with Zen about Keyblade. He just says "Mmm, I need to think about this a bit", and unvotes without expressing why he unvoted. He didn't even need that much convincing. He then votes Vinyl for no reason. (Seems like a placeholder vote to me) It shows that he doesn't really think Keyblade is that scummy, he was just fronting and is voting anyone he can.

Orbo, why did you unvote?
What is your individual read on me and why?
Why am I scum if KB flips scum? (I mean, I just want to see why that makes sense in your mind)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm pretty sure kbg (russian?) was talking about the flavor of the roles ie his role pm and the sample role @_@....
Why are you giving answers on Keyblade's behalf instead of letting him explain himself? Also, why no vote bro? Too much asking for names and not enough scumhunting from yourself.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@Orbo: Null
@Ran: I'll vote when I'm ready to lynch. I still need two names from vocal and PBJ. I think Vocal and Vin will probably not be very active so if I had to vote it would be on one of them.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Oh crap. That is a very good point, Zen. Didn't even think it was possible that he was reacting that way to flavors.

Unvote

For now, at least.

Okay, so like, Ranmaru is still one of my scum picks. The way he pushes that and then covers it up with a "it's day 2 blah" excuse doesn't leave me feeling very comfortable at all. I have a slight town read on KBG now. If Ranmaru is scum, KBG is definitely town. I agree with KevinM and I would also think that Ranmaru as scum would have no reason to go after a newbie scum this early in the game if they happened to be partners.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Zen:

you still haven't answered why you didn't let Keyblade answer that himself instead of guessing what he was thinking. Please do.

@Joey:

How else can you expect me to push that? You seem to be saying "Ran is scum because his reasoning is weak!" and not really showing how it's scum intent. I already said I understand why you may think the reasoning is dumb but I don't see why you would have me as a suspect just because of 'weak reasoning'. Also consider that I pushed him because he was new, to see how he'd react. (That is what I mean by getting the ball rolling) It got him to react, and you gained reads from it. Again I don't see how you can find me suspicious and how you are just handwaving my defense as an excuse.

You yourself said that you understood that we have to use everything, and that's what I was trying to do. You aren't really giving me the benefit of the doubt and instantly casting doubt on me without considering both sides of the coin.

FOS: Joey

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Two things:

1. Joey, the vibe I'm getting from you is a stubborn one. Like it seems you HAVE to scumread me, rather than actually trying to read me. That's how your "Oh his day2 blah excuse makes me feel uncomfortable" comes off to me. You are obviously not giving me the benefit of the doubt there and only care to keep reading me as scum. Thus why I FOS you.

2. Marshy, nix our last hydra name. We will become Super Hardbody Lurker Bros.

3. I'll be going to sleep now, peace.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't think I answered for him. I think I gave my thoughts on the matter. He gave his answers.

What's your read on Orbo and Joey. Do you agree with what I have to say?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
How so, tell me how you understand bro. (Yet tell me why they don't affect your reads on them)

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Ran I think you're diving way too hard, way too fast over something here. What about that specific statement is autoscum for you? make me see it.

where the hell did that come from?
Vote:keybladeguy

@zen-KB guy and ran. Scum KB implies scum ran imo.

This post doesn't make any sense. You think Ran is 'diving too hard and being way too fast', however you ignore this and vote KGB anyways? I don't understand how you can have a double-standard here. A Ranmaru-KGB scum-team is ludicrous.

Vote: Orboknown

#HBC | ѕoup

these still standing guys?

Did you roll Mafia again and you find yourself without a direction in the game so you feel the need to ask completely irrelevant things for the sake of looking townie? That's what I think. Tell me why it matters.

#HBC | ѕoup

Personally, and I know I've said this before, I think the keybladeguy wagon is silly. If somebody says something that makes you go "This dude is either dumb, or scum", then the answer is pretty much always gonna be "dumb". Especially when it's a newbie. He may have played mafia before, but it gets played differently everywhere, and he's new here.

I agree completely. However, I'm not against him being pushed right now. Would I vote him? Probably not. Considering the current weight of his wagon and the fact Orbo tried to hop on him in the way he did makes me believe it's far more likely that he's a noobtownie who got a PR. I won't cast judgement further than that until I see him do something else worthwhile.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm worried about Zen already. It'd be best to explain why a bit later.
Tell me now instead. I share your concerns and I want to see if your thought process matches up with mine. I'm not sure how people are scum-reading Ranmaru right now. He doesn't have the guts to make such a push out of KGB out of the gate, and he's also picked up on Orbo's crap reasoning which I agree with. I think Joey is just being really stubborn, but it's a townie stubborn.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
soup why are you so interested in dabuz? I noticed you quoted a completely random post of his and asked him a question that had nothing to do with it. Now in your #141 after the first two sentences you go on about stuff that has nothing to do with anything you asked him about or anything he said. Basically I'm getting this vibe that you're trying to establish substance between to you.

#HBC | ѕoup

soup why are you so interested in dabuz? I noticed you quoted a completely random post of his and asked him a question that had nothing to do with it. Now in your #141 after the first two sentences you go on about stuff that has nothing to do with anything you asked him about or anything he said. Basically I'm getting this vibe that you're trying to establish substance between to you.

Nah. I just mentioned that stuff for the sake of mentioning it. I have a gut feeling about dabuns right now but it's not enough to push.

#HBC | ѕoup

Wah you're not town reading him? What about the stuff about his thoughts lining up with yours on me :v?

That doesn't mean I have to town-read him. Do you town-read him at the moment?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Oh crap. That is a very good point, Zen. Didn't even think it was possible that he was reacting that way to flavors.

Unvote

For now, at least.

Okay, so like, Ranmaru is still one of my scum picks. The way he pushes that and then covers it up with a "it's day 2 blah" excuse doesn't leave me feeling very comfortable at all. I have a slight town read on KBG now. If Ranmaru is scum, KBG is definitely town. I agree with KevinM and I would also think that Ranmaru as scum would have no reason to go after a newbie scum this early in the game if they happened to be partners.
So if Ranmaru is one of your scum picks, why aren't you voting him?

Regarding KBG, I don't see how you went from scum pick to leaning town just because you agree with one of Zen's points. Are you that quick to completely throw out your initial logic?

Also, referring to the highlight, you're implying you may go back to voting him so that shows you still have some reason to think he's scum.

Tell me now instead. I share your concerns and I want to see if your thought process matches up with mine. I'm not sure how people are scum-reading Ranmaru right now. He doesn't have the guts to make such a push out of KGB out of the gate, and he's also picked up on Orbo's crap reasoning which I agree with. I think Joey is just being really stubborn, but it's a townie stubborn.

Says that by making everyone pick 2 names, Traitor's options in RVS will be limited. I can't see how it limits traitor in RVS but I can see it being a really easy way for traitor to let his scum buddies know he is traitor. Zen would vote one of the two slots he thinks will be inactive if he has to vote, that seems overly safe. I understand not liking them, but it doesn't help town if he would vote the potential inactive before anyone else but doesn't actually do it. (129) I'm not worried about him as much though after reading 144 - 149 because before those posts I felt like he was purposefully avoiding addressing the more active or powerful slots in this game.

Also Soup, i'm gonna sheep your dislike of Orbo since I didn't notice his contradiction in voting KBG until you quoted it.

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
its ez if zen flips traitor he gave us his two scummates

gg ez game lets lynch zen

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
****** sippin haterade
call da hbc brigade
we drop em like a cascade
resembling some water
jealous my swag is hotter
and the fact i **** they daughter

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
cuz all i do is slaughter
tis the life of a baller
swag on the rise ima only get taller
speedin round ****** fast as a freefaller
AY ZENNY whatcha make of the following post? does soupys preoccupation with you tell you anything about his alignment?

"sometimes i wanna put the year at the end of my unforgettable quotes but then i remember theyre timeless" - YOLOSWAG

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So four players have done absolutely no scum hunting so far:

Neither are you.

soup why are you so interested in dabuz?
Why does this matter? Do you find Soup suspicious for this? How does this help you find scum?

Says that by making everyone pick 2 names, Traitor's options in RVS will be limited. I can't see how it limits traitor in RVS but I can see it being a really easy way for traitor to let his scum buddies know he is traitor. Zen would vote one of the two slots he thinks will be inactive if he has to vote, that seems overly safe. I understand not liking them, but it doesn't help town if he would vote the potential inactive before anyone else but doesn't actually do it. (129) I'm not worried about him as much though after reading 144 - 149 because before those posts I felt like he was purposefully avoiding addressing the more active or powerful slots in this game.
1. It's also possible Zen is scum looking for traitor hoping to see the traitor name his buddies, since the traitor knows but they don't. It's possible the traitor didn't though. I don't see this as helpful to town at all and find Zen suspicious for that.

2. Him addressing Soup doesn't mean anything. It's not really content to me, it's just an easy question. "Why are you interested in ____?" Is not him scumhunting.

Top Bottom