• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Walmart Mafia - Game! Capitalism WINS!!!! HAHA **** you commies! =D

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Vinyl.
Me
WL
Joey
PJB
Ruy

okay so assuming traitor didn't get recruited or he's being a ****ing prick and just making us think he didn't get recruited then yes we have a lot of mls to burn but damnit people don't drag this out longer than it needs to be do you know how pissed ill be if we lose like holy **** we're so close we can do it guys remember the little engine that could he did it he ****ing did it and nobody believed him we are the town that can let's do it let's ****ing

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
If Traitor got shot and is just trying to force a 4 man we can limit that.

But we need to make an ideal lylo.

Me and PJB I want there for sure but I am not sure about the rest.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm actually glad you brought that up because he had a weird fos on fml earlier on that made no sese and I felt he was just trying to distance but would vinyl give up by now if he was traitor?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm actually glad you brought that up because he had a weird fos on fml earlier on that made no sese and I felt he was just trying to distance but would vinyl give up by now if he was traitor?
Why bus your mate into the ground on D2 like he did?

#HBC | ѕoup

Because he didn't he just kinda let things unfold and left a weird fos on fml that's not bussing that's not giving a ****

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Because he didn't he just kinda let things unfold and left a weird fos on fml that's not bussing that's not giving a ****
So did he do something sketch or scummy per say?

Normally I'm not for people doing what Vinyl has but I've 180'd my viewpoint on this after Sephroth Mafia, so compared to the others who do we think is town?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
"precious"

Really? :|

How is it not giving up? Sticking your vote on someone for no reason and saying "I'm not moving this" seems like you're not willing to play the game anymore, therefore you're giving up. Pretty linear logic there.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
"precious"

Really? :|

How is it not giving up? Sticking your vote on someone for no reason and saying "I'm not moving this" seems like you're not willing to play the game anymore, therefore you're giving up. Pretty linear logic there.
Previous*

Was typing from work via my phone :x.

~

Do you think we can read him on his alignment?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Sorry guys, I'm just outta ideas. Finding essentially an indy at this point is frustrating.
Since shots weren't fired, or they would have. They are alone so get me and PJB to lylo would be preferable but I would like Lylo to be better with other people offed.

And I'm not sure Vinyl is scum.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Since shots weren't fired, or they would have. They are alone so get me and PJB to lylo would be preferable but I would like Lylo to be better with other people offed.

And I'm not sure Vinyl is scum.
I don't think anything indicates Vinyl is town though. What do you have suggesting he isn't?

And again, you better be sure he's town. Just because scum may have shot him doesn't mean he's not the traitor. Just see EE in FLC mafia.

#HBC | ѕoup

So did he do something sketch or scummy per say?

Normally I'm not for people doing what Vinyl has but I've 180'd my viewpoint on this after Sephroth Mafia, so compared to the others who do we think is town?

Joey, You, and maybe PJB. I don't understand why PJB isn't here now helping us out and why WL decided to just throw in the towel too. I don't really understand why we're hindering ourselves not discussing things that need to be discussed.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I don't think anything indicates Vinyl is town though. What do you have suggesting he isn't?

And again, you better be sure he's town. Just because scum may have shot him doesn't mean he's not the traitor. Just see EE in FLC mafia.
True, you think he is the best spot?

Also for a 3 man Lylo what do you think is ideal?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Out of ideas? What ideas were you considering?
Nothing, and that's the point. After KBG's death, I'm absolutely floundering to create anything at the moment or add to discussion. You've been doing your best to pull something off and I value that but I honestly don't have anything here.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Joey, You, and maybe PJB. I don't understand why PJB isn't here now helping us out and why WL decided to just throw in the towel too. I don't really understand why we're hindering ourselves not discussing things that need to be discussed.
I actually have johns about this. I've been playing another mafia game on another forum, and it's been eating a lot of my attention. It is over now (I won as scum, yay!) So I can give this game more attention. Unfortunately, I'm kind of in the same boat as WL. I dunno what else to make of the game. Vinyl is as good a lynch as any, at this point, and I do think working our way down to you/me/soup could work. I just hope the game is over before then.

Vote: Vinyl

#HBC | ѕoup

I bet it on wl

Vinyl stop playing mafia I mean this in the most nicest way possible you do absolutely nothing in every game and offer nothing to people who have the responsibility of reading you and usually your posts are so vague there is nothing to go on so you either get left alive by scum because you're more useless than a brick wall or you're scum and we have to take the chance of lynching you hoping your anti-town play is just that I'm really not sure why you join games because nothing ever changes with you and you've had plenty of experience by now so there is no excuse for yourb garbage play and I will advocate a blacklist on you until you actually learn to play this game appropriately because your slot offers nothing and hinders the game

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Vote Count
1. PB+J
2. Vinyl. (4) - soup, Joey, RR, PB+J
3. -Masquerain-
4. Red Ryu
5. soup (1) - Vinyl.
6. Washedlaundry
Not voting: WL

Vinyl. (The Taco Bell Across the Street, vanilla townie) has been lynched!

Night 5. Deadline is 10/16/13 at 11:59pm EST.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Vote Count
1. PB+J
2. -Masquerain-
3. Red Ryu
4. soup
5. Washedlaundry
Not voting: PB+J, Joey, RR, soup, WL

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Top Bottom