• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wall Cling

AkashSky

Smash Apprentice
I read that in 3.0 lucario can't do wall cling out of extremespeed. I understand how this could be broken because I abused the hell out of it myself, and the nerf to this is acceptable.

What is unacceptable however, is the removal of wall cling from lucario in general. Unlike shiek and squirtle, lucario can't wall cling out of a normal jump. I never did this before because I would always do it out of extremespeed. If the wall cling out of extreme speed is gone, a wall cling from a normal jump should still be an option like it is in brawl.

I just want to make sure that this wasn't an accident, and if the project M board did this on purpose, I am fine with it, I just want to make sure that they planned to remove all forms of wall cling from lucario.

Top Bottom