• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wait...

Sidestep Abuse

Smash Rookie
Don't any of you worry about getting banned from Wi-Fi for hacking or have Nintendo given up on it? It seems like you can just hack and Nintendo will just ignore it.

Does anyone use real hacks online like unlimited Giga Bowser or Wario Man?

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
You can't use hacks online, unless your opponent uses the same hack you are using. So it's not a problem really.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
You CAN use hacks on Wifi to play as Giga Bowser or Wario Man, as well as occasionally being able to effect the stage to send people to like Break the Targets or something.

People never got banned from Wifi for this stuff, they never made a banning server for Brawl. The only banning server they have is for Mario Kart Wii, and I recall even that isn't updated anymore.

shadowtroop

Smash Ace
You can't use hacks online, unless your opponent uses the same hack you are using. So it's not a problem really.
Not true. There are lots of wifi hacks ATM for Giga Bowser, Warioman, and stages (which require you to be host, 1/4 chance of that happening in a pub match)

You CAN use hacks on Wifi to play as Giga Bowser or Wario Man, as well as occasionally being able to effect the stage to send people to like Break the Targets or something.

People never got banned from Wifi for this stuff, they never made a banning server for Brawl. The only banning server they have is for Mario Kart Wii, and I recall even that isn't updated anymore.
Just shut up. You clearly don't understand how the ban system works. If you get banned in one game, you are banned from everything.

And yeah, nintendo really doesn't monitor this **** anymore.

Sidestep Abuse

Smash Rookie
I thought that. I mean MK and SSBB are so old I would be surprised that they tried to ban people anymore. I'm getting a proper SD Card today so I'll be doing some hacking online! (For the lulz)

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Just shut up. You clearly don't understand how the ban system works. If you get banned in one game, you are banned from everything.

And yeah, nintendo really doesn't monitor this **** anymore.
By "ban server" I mean something that actually checks for hacks, albeit the system is flawed and can be easily circumvented.

The only game where you can get banned is MK Wii. I'm aware you get banned from every game if you get banned from MK Wii.

Insulting me over talking about something I clearly explained, and claiming I don't understand **** is a waste of my time and yours.

Top Bottom