• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WaffleZ and Izaw present: Believe the Legend

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
Since I suppose all of you are Link mains too, it's only fair that you know about this.

I'm teaming up with Izaw himself to bring you the greatest Link combo video to ever be assembled. Working under the codename of "Project Link" for 6 months, we have compiled the best Links in the world and pulled their amazing combos into a compilation that will make Link a legendary character.

TRAILER:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CXHu0SH0DM

The project is nearing completion.
The 4 greatest Links on Earth will be participating.

Be sure to see the full movie when it is released on Izaw's channel.

Here it is!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM0pRYEvlQo

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
First.
Good stuff. This is going to be epic.

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
Bump for great justice. This shiz needs to be hyped.

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
Another bump for great JUSTICE.
Izaw's halfway done with the project. Expect it to be done early October.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Actually as we speak its being uploaded onto YT.

Epic hype time. :p

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
*sigh*

The rest of us have to wait on THIS:

GOD its gonna take ages to Upload it. But im doing it now, though I actually thought I did it over night first while sleeping .. *cough* "night"... i sleept 9.00 in the morning and woke up like .. now .. but yea, turns out my computer randomly crashed and didn't upload anything. So we'll just have to wait
499.4MB of 1.8GB - 4:38:28 remaining

AND THEN BOOM

Upload Failed: An unknown error occurred.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness

by the way I love it.

Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness Awesomeness

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Spank dat Gay!

I love this video. Mad respect towards everyone who contributed.

pulse131

Smash Ace
nothing short of amazing, and i had my phone alert me wen i got a subscription notice, saw it was ther, flipped out, and darted 2 my labtop( i was at sch0ol). come to find out my wireless card wasnt werking, and i cried, miserably, 4 hours (slight exaggeration). so i just went bak 2 wat i was doing (in the game room pwning with link :p) and finished my duties. now that ive seen it, i can go bak and pwn in half a million differnt ways. thnx alot to waff and izaw and every1 else, twas a 11/10 if ive ever seen it.

Izaw

Smash Ace
Its cause this Website is pretty much... dead.. or these boards atleast.. everyones at Allisbrawl.. lawl

Incurable_Necrophile

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure only members of the Link community were allowed into the first one. You'd have to get into Allisbrawl.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Alright that's it.

Third maining Link.

(he just won't beat my Fox out, guys)

This video also... makes me want to use green tunic Link. If that means anything. (I heretofore preferred white Link).

I knew Boomerang could do cool ****.
I am also intrigued by the Dash Attack spike, which I wasn't aware of, and also the interaction of Bomb with Gale Boomerang. There's an epically convoluted 'grenade camping' AT in there. :p

Question, to what is that guy scatting at the end of the video? It doesn't resemble any part of the first musical piece that I know.

"Man when the Link has the grab on Toon Link and was pounding in sync with the music, I was, like, pounding IRL." ~lol

:046:

Top Bottom