• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waddle Dees are WAY TOO GOOD

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
yeah, that's hilarious XD

When I'm Kirby I like to eat them >_>

CO18

Smash Hero
i kno rite? Kirby should be able to get waddle dee and doo powers like in the games. boo sakurai/

Hype

Smash Lord
I just killed falco in a similar way about 30 mins after watching your vid. but I had a doo holding falco in his electricity thing while the dee attacked for the kill. my waddles combo!

I saved the vid, but i ahve no way of posting it.

WestCoastNinja

Smash Cadet
Great stuff. xD

I nearly did the same a while back. My dee almost got the ko but it just dident happen. :(

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I just killed falco in a similar way about 30 mins after watching your vid. but I had a doo holding falco in his electricity thing while the dee attacked for the kill. my waddles combo!
Forget chaingrabbing, CHAINWADDLING is what's up.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
hell yeah i love waddle doos though, i psi magnet and thats sooo much health for me right there

Wölf

Smash Apprentice
Am I the only one who found the music at the end INCREDIBLY hilarious?

Also, very funny KO.

Arigatex

Smash Rookie
mine is even better capt falcon throws me out of final destination with a knee of justices and just as hes waiting to finish me at the edge BANZAI a left behind wadle dee makes a jump to the void killing him XD just EPIC!

Top Bottom