• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wacky Green Missle Stories

Ice man

Smash Journeyman
Here's a fourmula for you, green missle + flat zone + one stock match. nuff said

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
OK, here is a funny situation I'd want to see (this hasnt happened to me but 'im sure it will) Misfire into a (Doctor) Mario's Cape, which THEN goes into a Roy's Counter in result makes you land on a Motion Sensor Bomb. That wouldget a infinity/5 If that was on a youtube video XD

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
You guys should see a misfiring Metal Luigi on Adventure mode. It was practically the funniest thing I've seen because he pretty much killed himself when I was fighting him. I threw him off the stage, only to have him Green Missile back. Next thing you know, a misfire happens and he goes flying in the opposite direction with literally NO chance of a recovery since he was so heavy. :D

Ticonderoga

Smash Rookie
You guys should see a misfiring Metal Luigi on Adventure mode. It was practically the funniest thing I've seen because he pretty much killed himself when I was fighting him. I threw him off the stage, only to have him Green Missile back. Next thing you know, a misfire happens and he goes flying in the opposite direction with literally NO chance of a recovery since he was so heavy. :D
Yea that happend to me one time, it was awsome :laugh:

Top Bottom