• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WABA - *Road To Apex* - $500+ Pot Bonus! - Less Than a Month Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Lol but I don't think I can say/do funny things when money and tournament things are on the line. Though I should learn, cause it will make the tournament experience sooooo much funnier lol
Hey $5 isn't much, we could practice!!!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Edit2: Forgot I am teaming with McPP for this. I keep forgetting, which tourneys I've already posted and confirmed for @_@.

:018:

8Bitman

Smash Master
I, I, I actually want that. Can I just give you a dollar or two to do that for me?

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Are ya always hosting tournament's on Saturdays or just friendlies

:phone:

8Bitman

Smash Master
Nah dawg sketches cost more than that. lol
$5? Please??? Dammit, I just wanted to say "$5?" but I can't because of the 10 characters minimal limit. I ****ing hate limits. they're stupid AF...

8Bitman

Smash Master
You should put a link to pictures of them in your signature. Advertise, and make the prices known.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
need a partner for this. I play :peach:

carry me and don't expect anything from me. I could play bad one match and play ok next match.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Because Lounis Commands it, I shall be there.

Took time away from tournaments, just felt like I needed to grow up a little, and stop making excuses for myself when I lost.

I expect friendlies with ALL THE PEOPLE.

Will also team with someone if asked.

Only thing I'll need is a ride and housing for those days. I'll be bringing a TV + Wii + Brawl, and it's a pretty big TV. 24-30 inches. Haven't actually measured it, so I really dunno the size.

Also, I can pay gas money.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lounis this tourney will not be the final time I see you. I'm sure well meet at a dragoncon or two

But you will be missed in the community. I still remember you as the luigi who never would shoryuken that me and nick met back in 2008

:phone:

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
So it looks like I'll be here.

...anyone want to money match in Persona 4: Arena? (A side tourney would be hype... but it looks like running this over one day you guys will be really busy)

Edit: Oh, and I guess per tradition and by BigLou request, **** talking must resume from the past.

Dear Stingers,

You're free and bad. Stay bad and free.

<3 ZomB

Player-1

Smash Legend
Because Lounis Commands it, I shall be there.

Took time away from tournaments, just felt like I needed to grow up a little, and stop making excuses for myself when I lost.

I expect friendlies with ALL THE PEOPLE.

Will also team with someone if asked.

Only thing I'll need is a ride and housing for those days. I'll be bringing a TV + Wii + Brawl, and it's a pretty big TV. 24-30 inches. Haven't actually measured it, so I really dunno the size.

Also, I can pay gas money.
Well me and DRN are offering housing, but so is the venue and anyone in like GA/AL/NC who wants housing are probably going to have to stay at the venue cuz FL + other regions are getting priority in housing

but it'll be good to see you and everyone else again :)

So it looks like I'll be here.

...anyone want to money match in Persona 4: Arena? (A side tourney would be hype... but it looks like running this over one day you guys will be really busy)

Edit: Oh, and I guess per tradition and by BigLou request, **** talking must resume from the past.

Dear Stingers,

You're free and bad. Stay bad and free.

<3 ZomB
ZomB Vs Stingers Vs 8bit $100 MM

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I'm riding with Stockfield and Killanator to this. Hype.

I was going to pre-register, but I noticed I'm already on the list. I guess I'm good to go then.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
zom~b:
buy some ky jelly and apply beforehand to reduce the burn.
that would apply to you too 8bitman, you won't be able to afford it. and underage **** is illegal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom