• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waba Game presents: [There is a new thread, check last post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
You guys know mk isnt broken. All the other characters just suck ***. Oh wait. Wario is good because I can ROM with him. And Magneto is a completely fair character as well. That is all.

Also since I dont give a **** and no one else is gangstuh as I, B AWAL youre a God **** idiot. Go spam up a topic in your own state with lack of evidence, lack of a valid argument, and lack of a brain.

Umby

Smash Master
Late for shoutouts, but w/e

GA Peach - Glad to see you made it home alright. I give you my deepest gratitude for driving me around and suffering through timed out 7 minute matches between us. Also, WOLF KICK!

Desu! - You're fat and gay for playing a fat and gay character, but we still love you.

SleepyK - Those biscuits were amazing. So is your proximity to the broken restaurant that is known as Johnboys. Thanks for having me over.

AntiC - I'm highly disapointed that you actually made a post in the Sonic boards about me. But that's alright because I watched you lose $20 to Fullmetal. :chuckle: Hope we get to play again soon, though.

Reflex - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsPU6nCm5iI&fmt=18
2:05. I will continue to fuel your vendetta against Sega. :)

MarsFool! - What are mindgams???????

S0ft - has a fetish for playing vs bad Links.

kismet2 - I caught a glimpse of your Falco in grand finals. I would love to play some matches next time we meet up.

Dogysamich - Your new name is Mr. Game & Watch. It's either that or Struck Match. That is all.

Everyone else - I had fun with you all. I'll see you again next time hopefully.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I don't see any real point in any of the posts YOU'VE made either. You're advertising like hell for your own tournament, in another tournament thread.

Thats generally regarded as a no-no, in case you were unaware.
Plus, GA does not have that big of a brawl following (at least not one that attends and enters brawl tournaments regularly) so you're more than likely not going to see a whole lot of georgians drive down to tallahassee for brawl.

Just saying.

Also: M2K winning FAST1 wasn't THAT long ago, dude. I'll bet he could wreck a large portion of the top brawl players in the nation with MK, and that goes for the Florida top 10 as well. Bottom line is that M2K is 222 good @ smash, and MK is super-broken.
Ur right, M2K would prob murder EVERY1. The entire point of my posts were to let every1 know about competition in FL. I've been searching around to see where I can go play in the GA and I learned that this tourney is a place to go 2. (The 1 about this thread). I apologize if this is a "No No" but I'm just hoping that we all can support each other by coming out to each others tourneys. I didn't kno I'd be wrong for that.

MK is not SUPER BROKEN. However M2K is WAAAAY 222 good in smash.

I saw no point in sleepys comment cuz M2K is from the east coast, Not Florida and FAST was def over 3 months ago. Things have changed since then but M2K could prolly take us all on with 3 stock while we each have 5 stock. (M2K is vicious :-( ).

Thank you for your info about how GA people don't like to go to Brawl tourney's like that. I was hoping that people in the GA would be like people in FL and come down to Brawl. I was under the impression that that is what fellow smashers do.

Just Saying

P.S. Thanx 4 the info, Now I am Aware :-)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
You're right; he's just ridiculously, incredibly, undoubtedly overpowered.

Also, the fact that there aren't any amazing Meta Knights in Florida doesn't mean that you shouldn't fear them, B_AWAL. The fact that I can beat Desu's MK with Captain Falcon doesn't mean that I can beat M2K's Meta Knight as consistently.

And, Calvin, I think you're confusing FAST1 with Impact Clash II with the quote.
Don't get me wrong, MK is a downright intimidating creepy character. But that doesn't mean I'm just gonna bend over and take it. There are Definitely some GREAT MK's in FL. I do the same thing that Reflex does and Prove that with enough skill a low tier character can do well in a tourney. I was really excited about Reflex cuz it bothers me that not many people wanna use low teirs except 4 Mario, Lucas and Ness. :-(

And for crying out loud the I'm not saying that I or Reflex can beat M2K's MK!!!! I'm saying that M2K's main wasn't even MK and M2K has severe talent. NO1 CAN BEAT HIM!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!! But it's not like any1 can pick up MK and win a tournament anymore at a GOOD tournament. There are many people that are extremely good with various diff characters. I'm good with Sonic, Lio is Amazing with Toon Link, This guy named Equi has A ****ING INSANE WOLF OMFG!!!! DBS and Gmoney have astounding Wario's and GDX has a Diddy that will make you go nutts!!! I'm jus sick and tired of every1 being afraid of MK. It's possible to beat him, it's just very hard. But thats no reason to call MK super broken.

Umby

Smash Master
Ur right, M2K would prob murder EVERY1. The entire point of my posts were to let every1 know about competition in FL. I've been searching around to see where I can go play in the GA and I learned that this tourney is a place to go 2. (The 1 about this thread). I apologize if this is a "No No" but I'm just hoping that we all can support each other by coming out to each others tourneys. I didn't kno I'd be wrong for that.

I saw no point in sleepys comment cuz M2K is from the east coast, Not Florida and FAST was def over 3 months ago. Things have changed since then but M2K could prolly take us all on with 3 stock while we each have 5 stock. (M2K is vicious :-( ).

Thank you for your info about how GA people don't like to go to Brawl tourney's like that. I was hoping that people in the GA would be like people in FL and come down to Brawl. I was under the impression that that is what fellow smashers do.

Just Saying

Thanks for taking a shot at GA by making a generalzed statement using a poorly based implication?

First of all, Anomic is simply saying, you shouldn't advertise YOUR tournament in SOMEONE ELSE'S tournament thread without consent. It's not necessarily that people don't want to share information about other opportunities to play smash at a later date and support each other's Smash communities, it's just the fact that it's a very rude thing to do. If you want awareness for your tournament, just stick to your own thread in Atlantic South forums. If you feel you're annoying enough without shame, you can even send PMs to everyone.

Second of all, I highly doubt that most of GA wouldn't like coming down to FL to smash. Hell. I might be coming down soon, considering I have a ride, housing, and money. I was only recently talking to GA Peach about it. It's pretty silly to imply that just because people don't like you advertising your tournament in another tournament thread, they automatically don't want to go out of state to play smash. That's called erroneous logic.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
here's my point, made by you.
Apparently national level tournaments aren't considered real tournaments in FL, i guess? my bad. I'll make sure to mention the random gamestop tournaments with items and play-n-trade tournies. While your point was that no one in FL mains mk and does well with him in tournament, you said that he wasn't a threat.
MK has a tornado move, come on now.

I guess brawl people's calendars include extra months.
I know reflex has a bowser month and fourteen extra wario months <3

MK is broken in half. Broken doesn't mean unbeatable, btw.
By National I meant it isn't a Usual Florida tourney. Granted, M2K can come down here and ***** ANYDAY.

Also, Azen beat M2K??? Azen = MY NEW HERO!!! What was the matchup like??? Are there any links to the vid???

But Ur right, Meta is Cheep!!! Up B, B Dsmash and Fsmash are all he needs. However, if U use timing and Mindgames U can WIN!!! Trust me... Use grab, and mindgame the **** out of MK's. MK players often forget that even tho they have all the priority in the world they are not untouchable. Thats how U take em out :-).

BTW Reflex is also my hero!!! Capt Falcon FTW!!!

kismet2

Smash Ace

Just Saying

Reflex is cool with going to that Fl tourney on the 6th. So you'll see us there.

By National I meant it isn't a Usual Florida tourney. Granted, M2K can come down here and ***** ANYDAY.

Also, Azen beat M2K??? Azen = MY NEW HERO!!! What was the matchup like??? Are there any links to the vid???

But Ur right, Meta is Cheep!!! Up B, B Dsmash and Fsmash are all he needs. However, if U use timing and Mindgames U can WIN!!! Trust me... Use grab, and mindgame the **** out of MK's. MK players often forget that even tho they have all the priority in the world they are not untouchable. Thats how U take em out :-).

BTW Reflex is also my hero!!! Capt Falcon FTW!!!
They should have a thread for Critical hit 4 and the results posted. Also I remember what Marty told me recently, is that when you beat someone who uses Metaknight you beat the player(Outsmarted) and not the character.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
You guys know mk isnt broken. All the other characters just suck ***. Oh wait. Wario is good because I can ROM with him. And Magneto is a completely fair character as well. That is all.

Also since I dont give a **** and no one else is gangstuh as I, B AWAL youre a God **** idiot. Go spam up a topic in your own state with lack of evidence, lack of a valid argument, and lack of a brain.
Look, I'm sorry I'm advertising a tourney so that people in the GA can come down to FL and vice versa. I'm just tryin to expand the community. Ur a God **** Idiot for the comment above. I have evidence, I have a valid argument and Ur comment was merely a rude gesture to make urself feel cool. Unfortunately Sleepy I was under the thought that Broken meant unbeatable.

And U can't even spell gangsta right

"Also since I dont give a **** and no one else is gangstuh as I"

What kind of idiot spells it that way... I'm officially ashamed to be Black now. i'm pissed that my race is the cause for silly comments like this.

but Yeah, ur cool now for makin a comment like that.

I'll admit I was wrong for bringing up the topic of a Florida Tourney. I apologize and hope U all can see it as not with ill intent.

I have learned today that Azen and Reflex are my Hero's.

Out of curiosity, how often to MK's win tourneys in the GA?

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I went to ch4, and i remember m2k using a lot of different people against azen in the winners finals. M2k beat Serbik in the losers finals 3-0 using only meta, there was no grand finals. I think i saw m2k use snake too at some point

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Thanks for taking a shot at GA by making a generalzed statement using a poorly based implication?

First of all, Anomic is simply saying, you shouldn't advertise YOUR tournament in SOMEONE ELSE'S tournament thread without consent. It's not necessarily that people don't want to share information about other opportunities to play smash at a later date and support each other's Smash communities, it's just the fact that it's a very rude thing to do. If you want awareness for your tournament, just stick to your own thread in Atlantic South forums. If you feel you're annoying enough without shame, you can even send PMs to everyone.

Second of all, I highly doubt that most of GA wouldn't like coming down to FL to smash. Hell. I might be coming down soon, considering I have a ride, housing, and money. I was only recently talking to GA Peach about it. It's pretty silly to imply that just because people don't like you advertising your tournament in another tournament thread, they automatically don't want to go out of state to play smash. That's called erroneous logic.
NONONONONO U got it all wrong!!! The guy I quoted told me that :-(

And Doggy originally came down alot because he said that the closest thing to him was the Tallahasse Brawlfeasts.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Reflex - Samus' second jab hit hurts at like a million percent... And stop edge guarding me with CFal's Up+B. This isn't Smash64! >_>;;
Kismet2 - Grats on the win. Maybe I'll play you in brackets next time. (Also, add me on AIM, punk. Elliot, too.)
Desu - You suck at this game. >:O
BigLou - I guess I'm not playing you in brackets any more, either... XD
ICE - Don't play MK and stop teching in place. :p
Wiimote Guy - Miiiiiiiiiiiiind Gaaaaaaaaames
Mr. Game & Watch - *puts on sun glasses* ... Where'd Dogy go? :O!
Marty & Umby - Way to time out a match on Smashville with 3 stocks left each, guys. Seriously. Peach & Sonic are 2GUD at killing.
Chaddd - Reflex beat me with CFal and Samus. I beat your ICs with Fox, and your Snake with Ganon. Skill gaps can still overcome tier gaps. Play barlw with us, son. Xo
Everyone else - You know I love ya, even if I'm too lazy to post it. <3

Umby

Smash Master
No, Desu. It was a three stock match. We were actually at 1 stock each when we timed out.

And fuck I forgot about the whole "YEEEHS!" edgeguarding thing. Get *****, Dedede.

kismet2

Smash Ace
Look, I'm sorry I'm advertising a tourney so that people in the GA can come down to FL and vice versa. I'm just tryin to expand the community. Ur a God **** Idiot for the comment above. I have evidence, I have a valid argument and Ur comment was merely a rude gesture to make urself feel cool. Unfortunately Sleepy I was under the thought that Broken meant unbeatable.

And U can't even spell gangsta right

"Also since I dont give a **** and no one else is gangstuh as I"

What kind of idiot spells it that way... I'm officially ashamed to be Black now. i'm pissed that my race is the cause for silly comments like this.

but Yeah, ur cool now for makin a comment like that.

I'll admit I was wrong for bringing up the topic of a Florida Tourney. I apologize and hope U all can see it as not with ill intent.

I have learned today that Azen and Reflex are my Hero's.

Out of curiosity, how often to MK's win tourneys in the GA?
Well Mk's here don't win tournaments, from the looks of it only Falco's(Only mine that I know of) and Captain Falcons(Reflex's C. Falcon is that good) XD. Also people who use Mk don't make it to top 4 I believe.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Sonic dittos are shit. I refuse.
:-( (QFT unfortunately)

*heartbroken*

Y u say that???

Housing wouldn't be an issue. I'd def help every1 work that out so they can come in town and stay for free. I'll even grant U all free access to a party. More importantly tho. U guys kno any good hotels around this tourney???

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Well Mk's here don't win tournaments, from the looks of it only Falco's(Only mine that I know of) and Captain Falcons(Reflex's C. Falcon is that good) XD. Also people who use Mk don't make it to top 4 I believe.
HEY NOW.
... My MK got wrecked, but I use him sometimes and I got third. :p

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Wow!!! that sounds exciting!!! It seems like there are lots of lesser cheap characters winnin in the GA then in FL:confused:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
DBS said U koo peoples! So If u and Reflex need a place to stay, holla at me and him!!! The tourney is on the 13th! I heard that Reflux uses Wario tho... :-/ (*cough* best in the nation *cough*)

kismet2

Smash Ace
HEY NOW.
... My MK got wrecked, but I use him sometimes and I got third. :p
I didn't count you because you don't really rely on Mk to win, if you're in trouble against a character you usually use your penguin.

DBS said U koo peoples! So If u and Reflex need a place to stay, holla at me and him!!! The tourney is on the 13th! I heard that Reflux uses Wario tho... :-/ (*cough* best in the nation *cough*)
So can I get the link to the thread or the Address?(And yes he is)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
bawal, you did throw a thinly veiled insult at GA. Remember that
1) GA is a melee state, and
2)generally OOS tournaments aren't worth the drive unless there's a decent number of people there.

I don't believe I've seen you come up to GA to play in our monthlies, so please don't try to attack us for not driving 4-6+ hours to another state so we can play a game that our state's community doesn't like as a whole. don't diss mars; you don't know what you're talking about.
MK is a broken character because he breaks the game balance, hence "broken."
So, Calvin, if you beat reflex, who's best in the state, who almost beat m2k, inui logic dictates that you're the best in the world.

Oh, Bawal, you don't need to ! so much.... UNLESS YOU PLAY SNAKE

B_AWAL

Smash Master
A penguin that doesn't Use chaingrabbin much. That explains EVERYTHING ON THE VIDEO I SAW. In that Case U have a great DDD

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
All tim does is downthrow
to downthrow
to 6p
to badlands
to downthrow
to ftilt

SaiRyo

Smash Cadet
Man, glad to see Waba's still up since I took a hiatus after my wii broke.

And can I expect to see some Tatsunoko vs Capcom action at Waba come December?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom