• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

MTGod

Smash Champion
NP, thanks for coming.

Results:

Krispy Kreme Low Tier Tournament:

Bowser v Lucas on Lylat Cruise is the most epic match ever.

Krispy Kreme Random Tournament:

MTGod

Smash Champion
You know it.

Anyway, I'll be booking the venue for the 24th tomorrow, so hooray for that. The really hilarious thing is, I won't even be able to attend thanks to ****ing work not ****ing training the ****ing staff to take ****ing shifts. ****.

So it'll be Trill's tournament.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Krispy Kremes aren't made with salt, Trav ;)

EDIT: That's a great update there, Vlade :D

Tsunamo

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, been a while. I probably wont be coming to tourneys for a while, my mother doesn't have a car anymore, so it's kind of hard for me to get to the church. A bit of a bummer seeing as how I have only made one so far. I'll still be lurking the Perth Brawl Thread though.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Vlade catches public transport to tournaments, ask him for the best way to get there ;)

MTGod

Smash Champion
Anyone up for a city run this Sunday? It's been a while since we've done one...

MTGod

Smash Champion
I need to go into a fourth/fifth ****ty shop to get some albums, but then after everyone's done their stuff that we should definitely play some pool :D

MTGod

Smash Champion
Nah man, we should take a walk up William St. Northbridge side. I've heard there's some pretty neat places. If all else fails I'm sure we can drop into the Moon and have something to eat ;)

Also if anyone wants to play Brawl this week I'm free Friday and Sunday atm.

Top Bottom