• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Hater

Smash Ace
As Perth i have officially made splice a true perthian and he agreed. Time to recruit some more prolly jeijei n khoa these two are the nicest people around

Tails.

Smash Journeyman
Hey lovely ladies.
Marteh & Jessy, so glad I ran into you guys, I was in the city and my cousins and I decided to go to eb games upstairs cause we were bored, soon as I walked in I heard fanboys and meta knight, knew it was the brawl scene. Like I said glad I got to see you Marteh ****ing misss ya man as well as you jessy my man, shame the others weren't there, but other than that all the best for the weekend guys.

I also bumped into scabe, glad he remembers me well >:]

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Tails, always where the action is :D

Good luck for tomorrow guys! Hypehypehype

MTGod

Smash Champion
Tails said:
You sir are dead to me..........

Anyway, Robocop was epic, even though I didn't play a lot of smash lawl... Most of the Easterners I met are awesome peeps, definitely makes me want to come back... It just feels good to now be able to put faces/voices to names now... But for the short term, definitely would like a tourney happening on the 10th or 17th...

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
yeah perth boys are pretty awesome. mtgod, marteh and (surprisingly) hater, you all have my love. richard was actually a really nice guy irl too. pity you all don't know how to play smash lololololol

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Yeah we sent over the behemoths_ Unfortunately, other than Kane, most of us are short arses_ Pretty sure QLD could vouch for that_

Wonder what's going on with EI3 then, what with all this Perth appreciation I think it would be a waste not to announce something soon_

MTGod

Smash Champion
Nawww, seems like you loved us as much as we loved you guys :p Melbourne was ****ing **** **** awesome, and it really pained me to leave... Provided I save more moneys I will definitely be coming over again for another tournament/hang out with peeps!!!!

Although.........................

Screw everyone who gave Buff the compliments that were deservedly mine... Especially you, Samuel L. Whackson... :p

Anyway......

Tournament on the 17th??? Since it seems to be a stalemate in terms of attendance I'd like to make the decision... Looking at a fun-sized smashfest on the 10th to catch up with people ^^

Top Bottom