• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

MTGod

Smash Champion
I vote for name change of this thread by the way: Lucas to place top 8 at Robocop :D

Anyone up for a tournament on the 17th of October by the way? Totally not proposing one just to get out of work.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Gone -by- the 10th? AFAIK the 10th is a Sunday, we could have it ON the 10th :p

10th or 17th people?

10th
Rick

17th
Alister

EITHER
Jesse
Pete?
Trav

MTGod

Smash Champion
Attaboy.

10partlycondescendinginterjections

10th or 17th Oct for Tournament? (This is how a poll is done)

10th
Rick

17th
Alister

EITHER
Jesse
Pete?
Trav

It's quite possible that I'd be hosting a fest on the day that's not the tournament day. I'd have to make sure I get work off for it though :p

Zero

Smash Hero
So I was getting ***** by Mew2King today, and somehow the topic of Robocop came up. Someone mentioned Corpse and how he's going to beat him. Anyway he's like 'who's he play?'. We replied 'Toon Link' and he just grinned and shook his head.

Gg guiz

Tsunamo

Smash Cadet
Sorry I didn't come to the last tourney guys, been pretty busy as of late. :(
Can't make it to Robocop this year either, I am disappoint. Would've interesting to meet Toki in person, but ah well. Maybe next year, 'ey?
M2K smiling..the image is scary
I pictured a pedosmile, now i've got that terrible image stuck in my head.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Mad props on the avatar Tsunamo - I approve.

Anyway he's like 'who's he play?'. We replied 'Toon Link' and he just grinned and shook his head.
I'm sure he would've had the same reaction had someone told him that he was going to lose to an Olimar :p But anyway...

In other news...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BUFF GOT PUT IN THE POOL WITH THE ONLY OTHER LUCAS IN AUSTRALIA LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[BTW Thanks Andre for the last min brawl prac - sorry I had to duck out before dawn :p]

MTGod

Smash Champion
Let me tell you that he's fully aware of the consequences if he loses :p

Anyway, fare well Perth, I'm off to sleep before flying!!!

Fuzz

Smash Apprentice
assuming samuel, richard and robert dont sell their flights (probably a 99.9% chance) i am going to be having a robocop hype fest at my house this saturday for anyone who may want to come except for pete.
The plan is to have a smashfest and recieve live updates on singles via skype or TS if its viable as well as spam the boards.
Graeme is going to be bringing some drinks so whatever you do dont get in the car with him if he offers to take you somewhere. also if you want to drink anything that isnt water or coke its byo, (im looking at you trav!)

If youre free you should come. This is gonna be so good itll put robocop to shame

we should reform...
TEAM ALCOHOL!

Hater

Smash Ace
Drunken slander towards the east *100

btw im so pissed about singles on saturday
<3 getting practise inb4 the rc main event

Hater's gonna rep dat west ^^

Zero

Smash Hero
yeah you'll need alcohol when your best player doesn't even make it out of pools.

1. Zero
2. Dekar
3. Corpse

Predictions

Fuzz

Smash Apprentice
yeah you'll need alcohol when your best player doesn't even make it out of pools.

1. Zero
2. Dekar
3. Corpse

Predictions
here in perth we drink to celebrate
we'll just be laughing and cheering as you guys get slowly ***** and eat your words.

Zero

Smash Hero
well if it's slowly ***** then i think we'll have a fighting chance with our mace and tasers. You guys still haven't experienced the real, devastating, quick ****, that is mew2king. That's what real **** is. And when you guys won't get more than 50% on his first stock, we'll be the ones laughing.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
So this refers to "We will" being the act of "we" meaning an entity, this case referring to the East Coast

. You guys still haven't experienced the real, devastating, quick ****, that is mew2king
M2k's not from the East Coast silly billy, why are you so cocky about him?

And when you guys won't get more than 50% on his first stock, we'll be the ones laughing.
So you'll laugh because we can't do something that you guys cannot as well?

I see so East officially has ran out of players of their own to support...Lovely

I experienced cazcomboing the real, devastating, quick ****, that is mew2king. =P
Did you spike him =D?

Fuzz

Smash Apprentice
the best kind of **** is slow ****.
m2k just doesnt take the time to enjoy it because he's impatient. plus you guys dont give him the satisfaction

Top Bottom