• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Vlade

Social Outcast
Did anyone get contact details of the new guys that came to the last tournament? (looking at you Jesse)

We should try and see if they would like to come again :)

Sieg

Smash Champion
God of War was a great game imo.

It looks like a combo of God of War and Bayonetta. Which I love.

It also reminds me of Godhand for some reason lol.

Hater

Smash Ace
Great is a bit to far, you know when you show a small child a picture of an animal and you get them to tell you what it is ?

GoW is the 14 yr old version of that game except you have to push a button and instead of praise you get blood

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Ugh_ Didn't you betray ROB Hater_? For Pikachu no less_ Now you're just a 2faced sheep getting back on the train gang and that's just sad_ Also ROB boards have no sense of humor_ OH NOES TRAINS_!!

Yes my greatest fear_ Thomas the Tank engine fanboyism_ All we need now is the theme music playing in the ROB boards and we're set_

DMC blows and Suda51 has a new game coming_ Hope it's full of madness_

MTGod

Smash Champion
Did anyone get contact details of the new guys that came to the last tournament? (looking at you Jesse)

We should try and see if they would like to come again
Why you lookin at me for???

Yes, I did. Well, most of them :p They gave me their e-mails as they left. Sent hem the e-mail I sent to the mailing list. They're on the mailing list.

-Sadly- I didn't get the contact details of the guy (Andrew) that said he had a lot of friends who play the game. Hopefully they'll be checkin us Smashboards for updates :D I'll endeavour to get all newcomer e-mails from now on though.

Ugh_ Didn't you betray ROB Hater_? For Pikachu no less_ Now you're just a 2faced sheep getting back on the train gang and that's just sad_ Also ROB boards have no sense of humor_ OH NOES TRAINS_!!
It's 'kay coz Luke's a Perth train: he's a bit slow. Leave him be.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
R.O.B.
|
V

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Non-R.O.B.s
The scum beneath my wheels. <3​

chugga chugga chugga chugga...

BEEP BEEP!

haters gonna hate =]

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Oh god lol,

Oh well. You didnt cop it nowhere near as bad as the mk social xD

And no you're wrong, we actually have a lot of humor <3 You're the one without any >_>

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Lawl, take a ****ing joke.

acting like its the end of the world ~

I kinda hate people like that, cant take any homour on anything. everything must be SUPA Serial busnieez guize

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Oh btw Sam/Ric if you read this we (Not being you guys, stupid pros), need practice before RC, you free Friday? (I'm willing to make the trip to yours)

MTGod

Smash Champion
What that guy said - apparently it's going to be sunny tomorrow which makes transport a whole lot more fun :D

Ninja'd by Richard.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Yeah we were just mucking around.
I expected a good-humored beepo like yourself, Bsrk_, to do the same.

chuchuuuuu!

Top Bottom