• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
How many of you guys are coming to robocop?

Make sure to meet up with me and we'll have some friendlies :3 Interested to meet of you guys

<( ' ' )>
FUUUUUUUUU, dont you pay attention to the brawlers convo :( But people going are Hater, MTGod, Corpse, Sam, Pwnsweet and "the favourite West Australian" (as proclaimed by swordsaint and a few others) me!

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I usually do, but i probably missed it at the time people were discussing it =P. I knew of a couple, but I wasn't completely sure.

But yeah, in other words it should be super special awesome times =3

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
FUUUUUUUUU, dont you pay attention to the brawlers convo :( But people going are Hater, MTGod, Corpse, Sam, Pwnsweet and "the favourite West Australian" (as proclaimed by swordsaint and a few others) me!
Wait so both Coprse and Sam are going to robocop?

Good friendlies today guys. We still got 37 days till RC which is plenty of time to improve.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Indeed, good friendlies :D Might I suggest more frequent breaks next time though??? By the end of it I know that Marty, Luke and I were all seriously ****ed up ('cept the stick gyro kill - man that was epic)

Top Bottom