• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Hater

Smash Ace
Doubles:
1: Team Go Dot (Sam + Ric) ($60.00) (:snake:/:toonlink:,:metaknight:)
2: HOOOOOOOOAAAAAAA! (Pete + Trav) ($30.00) (:olimar:,:gw:)
3: Funk My Life (Fuzz + Hypo Josh) ($10.00) (:metaknight:,:kirby2:)
4: No! (Hater + TPA.) (:rob:/:snake:,:diddy:/:sonic:)
5: Dudes of Amazement (Chewe + Alex)
5: Hard Gay (Mico + xald)
7: Meet It (Matt + Andrew)
7: Wiggas United (Mtgod + Marteh)
9: Skies of Ridiculous Poor Imagination (Mic + Quetz)
9: Great Aethor (Hiro + Miles)

Singles
1: Corpseeeeeeecreate ($66.00) (:toonlink:)
2: Richard7 ($33.00) (:metaknight:)
3: Cache ($11.00) (:falco:)
4: Quetz (:peach:)
5: Glenn (:popo:/:snake:)
5: Hater (:rob:)
7: Chewe
7: Hobobloke
9: Fuzz
9: TPA
9: Marteh
9: Pete278
13: Max
13: Mtgod
13: Hypo Josh
13: Andrew
17: Mic128
17: Xald
17: Nic
17: Miles
17: Mico
17: Hiro

MTGod

Smash Champion
Well, I must say I'm quite impressed at the Dudes of Amazement, given that Alex managed to clone himself to form the team :D Modern science revolutionised!!! :p

Thanks for hosting this competitive brawl tournament man :D We be having them friendly things a lot over the next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All who are serious about making sure all RC WA reps get outta pools, let me know so I can include you in on the practice :D

Fuzz

Smash Apprentice
Had a lot of fun this tourney. More than usual and I dont know why!!!
I take full responsibility for this
I havent been to a tournament and the one i happen to come back and participate in is the fun one
i cannot accept that this is just a coincidence

Tsunamo

Smash Cadet
A shame I missed out yet again on a Brawl tourney, second time in a row. :|
Anyway guys, i'm getting my net cut off for a while when I finish up moving tomorrow, so could someone Facebook me if there's another tourney on?. If you add me just be sure to tell me who you are, much love. <3

Here's the link to my profile btw, nothing much to see there. Just a bunch of random posts/rants about people and life. http://www.facebook.com/#!/jay.pecoraro

Vlade

Social Outcast
By the way Jesse, sorry I hogged Samuel with the friendlies, considering that you're going to Robocop and need more practice it was quite selfish of me.

Hope I can make it up to you somehow

MTGod

Smash Champion
It's alright man, tbh it was also a little silly of me to play all that Melty and commentate matches when I could have been playing friendlies... So we're both at fault ^^" All I would ask is that you give me some friendlies next tourney, or at a smashfest with your Falco.

Though, I would like to highlight to everyone the necessity for people to bring Wiis to tournaments: we had only four set-ups, but six TVs and ample powerboards. Even if we have a few spare Wiis it's better having that then the feeling of bringing an unneeded TV, as I'm sure Trav could back up :p Not bringing Wiis makes the tourneys run slower guys, which means less fun at the end after Singles, so man up, spend that extra 5 minutes packing your Wii and bring it along!!!

Heard the tourney went well and there was much rage to be had_ Well done peeps_ Keep on raging it makes me proud_
Lolbob, I know who you've been talking to XD

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Was great seeing everyone again. I really need more friendlies and less hangovers at the next one though. Btw did anyone pick up my blue triforce bandana, as always graeme nicks something which isnt his then loses it. < Quite an annoyed Marteh

Sutton24

Smash Rookie
hey its andrew from the last tournament. first time id gone to one. good fun. cheers for that.

i wanna play more and i have a whole hoard of noob friends who r keen. so if u want more prize money with little threat to you winning it. tell me bout upcoming sessions

Vlade

Social Outcast
Hey Andrew, I don't think I got to speak to you but it's great you're all interested ^_^ We'll be sure to hit you up whenever a meet/tournament is on.

Just keep checking back here for any news :)

MTGod

Smash Champion
hey its andrew from the last tournament. first time id gone to one. good fun. cheers for that.

i wanna play more and i have a whole hoard of noob friends who r keen. so if u want more prize money with little threat to you winning it. tell me bout upcoming sessions
Hey Andrew - if you give me your e-mail I can add it to the mailing list (just send me a PM, or give it to me at the next tournament) ^^ And yeah, obviously the more people there are, the more competition there'd be, and therefore the better everyone becomes!

@Trav: lemme know when you've got the Church booked for your tournament so I can put up the posters in town and send out a message to the mailing list :D

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Thats pretty much saying "Last time I saw it it was in the vicinity of WA"
"....moving fast and erratically"

Was great seeing everyone again, definetly need to get these things staying regular, or at least get some smashfests between tournaments!

MTGod

Smash Champion
Sounds about right - how about one on the 12th, and one on the 26th??? I can host the one on the 26th if need be (unless you wanna book it for me at the same time as you book your tourney Trav, if you don't have to pay a deposit ;))

Definitely would be better to have two more tournaments before Robocop IMO ^^

Fuzz

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys
For those of you who i havent spammed on msn about or those who just tend to ignore me on msn:
I have a solo production gig on the 4th of september and it would be cool if as many of you as possible could make it down

The gig IS 18+ so that means most of the scene cant attend but if youre 18+ and are looking to boost your street cred that itd be awesome if you could make it,

Details are in a W7 thread i made here!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11030461#post11030461

MTGod

Smash Champion
As some people have said in the past, if there's no incentive to win then they won't bother playing their best... If we could get an alternative prize (say, sponsorship :D?) then it'd be viable, otherwise we may as well just hold a smashfest tbh...

EDIT: Oh yeah, by the way next tournament I'll be bringing my Powerwaves - anyone who asks me to borrow a controller is going to be referred to the Powerwave ^^

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
No-one's going to borrow a powerwave, I only borrow one because my GC controller (and second N64 controller) have gone missing since my last tournament at the church. :(

Yeah without prize money we might as well have a smashfest instead of paying venue for friendlies in my opinion.

Pete278

Smash Lord
As some people have said in the past, if there's no incentive to win then they won't bother playing their best... If we could get an alternative prize (say, sponsorship :D?) then it'd be viable, otherwise we may as well just hold a smashfest tbh...

EDIT: Oh yeah, by the way next tournament I'll be bringing my Powerwaves - anyone who asks me to borrow a controller is going to be referred to the Powerwave ^^
I don't understand why you'd be mean to me like that. :(

MTGod

Smash Champion
COULD SOMEONE PLEASE DO A BRIEF WRITE UP OF THIS TOURNAMENT????
****, no joke, I already did one about 3 hours before you made this post, and was waiting to proof it by Hater, who then after reading it played some smash until now... Now it just seems like you had to ask, which makes me feel bad... *sigh*

I'll e-mail it to you now ^^:

Top Bottom