• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Updated the title. I'll be there for doubles, but I'm not entering singles. That stage list is horrible.

MTGod

Smash Champion
If the TOS run doesn't happen tomorrow I'll be making a poster, and putting it up in the city :p

Vlade

Social Outcast
I doubt it's going to happen Jesse, it's probably best to do it during the summer holidays when everyone's completely free imo.

I'll be at the tourney for singles hopefully

Hater

Smash Ace
Well Just now every1 seems to be having issues with the 15th
If i can book it is the 22nd ok ?

Omfg have u ppl not seen semi-pro ???????????

MTGod

Smash Champion
I was fine with the 15th :S Lemme know ASAP if it's the 22nd dude - need to make sure I can get off work :(

MTGod

Smash Champion
I cbf'd reading the entire rebuttal over the unfair backlash, but I imagine it was hilarity on wheels :D

Hater

Smash Ace
Awww **** :p I approve of this hate but atm we all have another enemy, hell i'll make nice with pete to dog the east ^^ so keep up the good work techno just re adjust your sights :D

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
If anyone's interested, there's a game night at Curtin on Wednesday night, with competitions for a few games including Mario Kart (eh) and Brawl. I'll put the time and room numbers up if anyone's interested in checking it out!

MTGod

Smash Champion
Hell, I'm at Curtin til 6pm anyway, may as well stay and kick people's arses at a couple of video games to wind down :D When/where Mic?

MTGod

Smash Champion
Okay, so Curtin is a bit weird Buff - You know how it says building 208? That building is -actually- located next to building 402... So just head there, you should see some signs and stuff...

>.>

<.<

Splice

Smash Hero
Its right next to building 404, you might not be able to find it, though.
Actually nah Pete, building 301 is next to building 404 now, moved there permanently. You'll probably find 208 near building 302, which you shouldn't need any help with.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Guys - if you have facebook, invite your friends to Buff's tournament!!! They may surprise you :p

Top Bottom