• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Alzi

Smash Master
Thats actually really cheap guys i highly suggest you buy some if you need official gamecube Controllers. :p

MTGod

Smash Champion
Entry fee info coming to ya in advance guys :p If this tournament will be at my place (which it will unless it gets hit by a meteor or something) then there will be no venue fee obviously, however singles will be a $10 entry fee for singles, and $10 for doubles ($5 each, as per normal for doubles)... This tournament will also be semi-charitable for Ric, so half of each pot will be going towards the present that everyone's getting for him... I'll post more info when I post the thread (working on it now that I finished my prelab :p)

Alzi

Smash Master
Are you serious?

I heard before you said it was like $15 or somthing you posted it somewhere. I'll try go if study doesn't hold me behind since i got a maths test this week etc.

MTGod

Smash Champion
TOURNAMENT POST IS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me know if you're coming, what you're bringing etc... For pools to run, we'll need AT LEAST 7 set-ups, so help out people :D

Also, read the fine print:

"-Also, if you're still in the competition, you're not allowed to use the pool... If I see people tracking chlorinated water through my house I won't be hosting another event here..."

Well the north half(the ones who can play smash :D) will as the southerners have mutated to point where they themselves are 1 whole living breathing cancer cell
And we still beat you at Squash... North can't even beat an amorphous blob :p

MTGod

Smash Champion
TOURNAMENT POST THAT I FORGOT TO LINK :p

Also guys, if you have any picnic chairs we could do with a few of those to be honest... I have about 14 chairs and a stool, and also two conveniently located couches, but could use about 4-5 more picnic chairs for Doubles matches...

I can fit about 7-10 setups in the house, but at the moment we definitely need more Wii/Brawls... 8 Setups would be PERFECT for pools, as (attendance permitting) I can do 8 pools, which is easy to auto-seed :p

cHeWe

Smash Apprentice
lololololololololol

p.s-luv the zim quotes jesse :bee:

"2 make room 4 the cupcake" :laugh:

True Romance

Smash Ace
Well the north half(the ones who can play smash :D) will as the southerners have mutated to point where they themselves are 1 whole living breathing cancer cell
I'm gone for only two weeks and half of Perth goes to ****.

Just like at my pre tourney fest, Jesse, Andy, you guys are ****ty wardens :p Who apparently are now also mutated???

MTGod

Smash Champion
QFT.

they let a drunk guy drive us around. HOW COULD YOU?
That was Andre, I was deep in a comatose state ^^"

So... confirmations gaiz :p??? I take it Alex is coming :p???

(Zim quotes FTW :D)

Muzga

Smash Ace
youve gotta understand bob, north is where its at
for us any fests or tournaments which are held which are south,
its like heading to some primitive, desperate stab at a cool place
clearly you havent spent enough time north of the river to understand my point

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
TOURNAMENT POST THAT I FORGOT TO LINK :p

Also guys, if you have any picnic chairs we could do with a few of those to be honest... I have about 14 chairs and a stool, and also two conveniently located couches, but could use about 4-5 more picnic chairs for Doubles matches...

I can fit about 7-10 setups in the house, but at the moment we definitely need more Wii/Brawls... 8 Setups would be PERFECT for pools, as (attendance permitting) I can do 8 pools, which is easy to auto-seed :p
I'll be bringing Wii as per usual, and I'll see about managing to bring a few pinic chairs.

I lol'ed at all the Northies QQing about how they have to come south of the river_ Lazy lazy lazy_
I complain about going south as much as I'd complain about going to joondalup (fuel costs omg) but I'd also complain about going to the church, and if it was at my house. I shall complain on the beaches, I shall complain on the landing grounds, I shall complain in the fields and in the streets, I shall complain in the hills; I shall never surrender!

Top Bottom