• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vyse is not the following:

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Link to original post: [drupal=1854]Vyse is not the following:[/drupal]

I am not VyseOwnz, who is a regular commenter on Melee youtube videos. VyseOwnz is in fact the youtube account of the recently retired NeighborhoodP, a smasher who's probably been around for as long as I have.

For future reference, my youtube account is 'Vysekun'.

I am also not the 'Vyse' from Kitty Korp. Kitty Korp is a group that does texture hacks for Brawl and Vyse from that Forum is a regular contributor to the texture hacking community.

This has come up quite a few times on both accounts of mistaken identity, so I wanted to put it out there for you guys to know.

- Anthony

EDIT:
I'm not a girl either.

rhan

Smash Hero
That's what happens when you have a common name... People mistake you with others.

cman

Smash Ace
I was about to ask you whether you were the kitty korp vyse until i saw this lol

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I don't know what to believe anymore...

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Yeah, you're definitely a woman, baby. ;)
:laugh:

Crud, my worldview is crushed. Curse you, Vyse, curse you and your cute Australian accent.
Yeah I was disappointed too.

He's right, guys. He's not just 'a' girl. He's MY girl.
If only :p

Why would you mind people thinking you're Vyse0wnz? P's youtube comments are amazing. =D
Credit should go to whom it is due :p

You don't call the shots around here. :mad:

VyseOwnz = That Ain't Vyse.
lmao.

Top Bottom