• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VT. Will Someone From VIRGINIA TECH Please Stand Up?

DGon87

Smash Rookie
Holy crap guys, I've been down here for 2 weeks and I haven't seen anything but PS2's and 360's. Where the heck is everyone?

Get back to me, I'm in Barringer, or IM me Please. I'm So tired of owning kids in Madden.

-D.Gon

Nava

Smash Journeyman
Yeah dude, all I've been seeing is Guitar Hero and Madden. I've met a few people here in Pritchard though, who kinda sorta know how to play. Only other person here that's pretty good is Masa.

I'll PM you my info.

EastCoastEddie

Smash Journeyman
Organize a fest. There's talent here. If you wanna smash, take the initiative. Organize a fest and put the details in this thread you'll get some peeps to show up. Special K threw a tourney in Pritchard here a few years back in a study lounge and G-reg, MEGA, Kirbstir and even Chu Dat came down. Just need 2 maybe 3 gamecubes to have a good fest. So sometimes you need to take the initiative yourself. There is people here that smash I guarantee you that but some of us are lazy.

Top Bottom