• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vs the Samus

Trig417

Smash Rookie
Argh this ones been getting me now for a week or so, A new roomate of mine plays samus, and vs luigi i feel outmatched, he does a lot of double missles, running and shooting missles, i just can't seem to get around them and beat him, any advice?

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
WD and shield, WD punch, Bairs to waveland(Fair works for me too)...
They are a pain in the a$$ but yeah...its Spamus...

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
try not to keep your distance cuz she'll spam missiles
just keep close try not to let samus breathe
wd shield to shieldgrab
and have good edgeguard

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
First you need to get Samus at high percent. From there it's easy to finish + edgeguard. The hard part is to damage her. Like Pacman said, cancel the missiles then get some quick tilts in.

Grovel

Smash Rookie
I have a friend who plays as Samus and he does alot of missles and energy blast though I can beat him nearly every time though it took a while to get there. I find that sticking to the air is the best way to beat a Samus. Play around with him for a while and learn his timing. Once you have that you should have no problem juggling Samus.

Top Bottom