• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vs Marth

brawlerbrad91

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Aero, I noticed you didn't try to CG marth, was it cuz his UpB scares you too much so you just go for dthrow to ftilt and see what he tries to do so you can techchase him or what????

or do you just not like abusing his CG? was it banned in the tourney you were in or something???

Samus-T

Smash Lord
well for one, i dont like using cg unless i need to, and 2nd i havent perfected the sliding shield grab yet. i never really practice chaingrabbing therefore im not that good at it lol

sprodj

Smash Rookie
Try outreaching him with your ftilt and dair and use your chaingrab.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
i havent experienced a fight playing as marth where i acctually fight a good DDD...
sorry...ill try to get some info

Taiki

Smash Apprentice
Any advice on vsing a marth that chaingrabs you at 0 (to 13) then proceeds to edgeguard you and then abuses our incredibly punishable up-b?

PK Hexagon

Smash Apprentice
well for one, i dont like using cg unless i need to, and 2nd i havent perfected the sliding shield grab yet. i never really practice chaingrabbing therefore im not that good at it lol
I see you don't mind doing it against Snake though, lol. What's the point of having video game morals when you're just going to break them when the going gets tough? If anything, it's insulting. It kind of says: "I don't see you as a challenge, why should I use all I have against you (unless you're Snake, then I'll do it, lol)".

Krayn

Smash Apprentice
I noticed you werent spacing properly. He was going over your ftilts alot. So maybe fight him in the air and also use your projectiles to keep him busy.

PK Hexagon

Smash Apprentice
lol someone got offended with my post.
Not really. I just thought that it was pretty funny that the guy who was dissing M2K for abusing cgs and other gay Brawl **** would go and use them himself when things get a little bit difficult.

Top Bottom